Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 501819 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #1175 on: March 12, 2020, 06:32:16 AM »
You guys really need to read. Go back. Read again.

You morons should start to understand what you read, and what you write. Go back, delete, so I don't have to read such stupidity never again?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1176 on: March 12, 2020, 06:36:10 AM »
You morons should start to understand what you read, and what you write. Go back, delete, so I don't have to read such stupidity never again?

You need to do your homework, this basic exact virus was already made in a lab for study.Rogue elements wanting population control seems outlandish?So did 2 planes in to skyscrapers before 9/11.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1177 on: March 12, 2020, 06:50:03 AM »
"What is happening in Italy?
Officials announced the record daily death toll in a statement on Friday.
They said the number could not be officially confirmed until health officials had "established the actual cause of death".
The national health institute said the average age of those who have died was 81, with the majority suffering from underlying health problems. An estimated 72% of all those who have died were men."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51777049

The male life expectancy in Italy is 81.

I'm guessing if you were in your eighties or nineties, with Coronavirus, and died of old age complications you'd be counted as a Coronavirus victim. lol

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1178 on: March 12, 2020, 06:58:44 AM »
we don't know what is true and what is not. Time will tell. More sequencing analysis of the viral code needs to be done. I am not a virologist but in the bioinformatics field. As I was saying previously, it looks strange to have the RNA sequence (it's a single stranded RNA virus) so similar to the bat virus but then have exactly 12 nucleotides (which is 4 amino acids) insertion closer to the sequence end.
Could it be natural. I don't know, maybe. Again, I am not a virologist. But to claim that this is a naturally mutated bat origin virus doesn't sit well with me at the moment. Or maybe I just need to pick up a virology textbook.
There are some other points that could be coincidences, Lab 4 level in Wuhan, market in Wuhan not selling bat meat, the infection starts in Wuhan, initial pressure to keep the doctors quiet, a paper published about the 4 amino acid insertion then withdrawn, viral poly-A tail of Covid19 that's much longer (I've seen the sequence myself) then the bat's viral tail and incidentally this part is involved in infectious ability, severe response in China to the point of locking people in and threatening death sentences to non-conformers, etc...
I don't like conspiracy theories, I think it'd be better to wait and see. In the meantime protect yourself and don't mingle too much. Don't touch your face and wash your hands often. One recent American test shows that virus survives on some surfaces for up  to three days. That's huge.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1179 on: March 12, 2020, 07:12:17 AM »
"What is happening in Italy?
Officials announced the record daily death toll in a statement on Friday.
They said the number could not be officially confirmed until health officials had "established the actual cause of death".
The national health institute said the average age of those who have died was 81, with the majority suffering from underlying health problems. An estimated 72% of all those who have died were men."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51777049

The male life expectancy in Italy is 81.

I'm guessing if you were in your eighties or nineties, with Coronavirus, and died of old age complications you'd be counted as a Coronavirus victim. lol

THIS!!! ITALY IS A COUNTRY FULL OF CUCKS TO ALLOW THEIR GOVERNEMENT TO LOCK THEMA LL DOWN LIKE THIS OVER A TOTAL NOTHING ISSUE!!! 9000 INFECRTED IN A COUNTRY OF 65 MILLION!!!! OH AND SO FAR 1000 OF THOSE HAVE RECOVERED...… HOW F#CKING GULLIBLE ARE PEOPLE IN 2020?????  KEEP PANICKING YOU FAWKWITS THE PRICE OF MY JAMAICA TRIP I'M PLANNING ON TAKIN GIN APRIL KEEPS DROPPING EVERY WEEK!! :-)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1180 on: March 12, 2020, 07:13:11 AM »
You need to do your homework, this basic exact virus was already made in a lab for study.Rogue elements wanting population control seems outlandish?So did 2 planes in to skyscrapers before 9/11.

You are going to be an expert soon buddy. Thanks for all of your hard work and information gathering!

I'm extremely worried and in panic mode as I post this.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #1181 on: March 12, 2020, 07:35:29 AM »
You are going to be an expert soon buddy. Thanks for all of your hard work and information gathering!

Nice!

Be careful.  There be E. coli in that fooking water, and parasites that travel up your pee hole. 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1182 on: March 12, 2020, 08:33:39 AM »
Nice!

Be careful.  There be E. coli in that fooking water, and parasites that travel up your pee hole. 

Agreed I’m in complete fear. We are all going to die. Luckily I will do so with a glass of champagne in my hand while watching the sun set on a beach.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #1183 on: March 12, 2020, 08:35:28 AM »
Seems like a lot of you Bros should still be more worried about AIDS than the corona virus...

Bench

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #1184 on: March 12, 2020, 08:53:13 AM »

Serious question . . . How fucken fat are you?

J

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1185 on: March 12, 2020, 09:21:24 AM »
there is no panic that I see on this board at least, but for an average person, yes, you do have to keep a balance between issuing statements that will cause fear and the safety measures that need to be applied.
I'm saying that majority of people do not understand what the exponential curve of new infections curve means.
In analogy, if you were to fill a SkyDome stadium (Rogers Centre) in Toronto and start with 1 water droplet (around 0.050 grams) per minute and exponentially increase to 2 droplets the next minute, then 4 droplets the next minute and so on...guess how long it would take you to fill the stadium with water to the top?.....

40 minutes

The corona virus doubles on average every 4 days. Yesterday there were close to 900 cases in the USA, today it's 1200. This coming Monday there will be more than 2000, detected, at least. I'm not worried about old motherfuckers full of money vacationing God knows where and fucking diseased whores. I'm worried in general about human population and the inactivity of idiot Trump to contain this crisis. Even his decision from yesterday not to let European passengers but let UK travellers into the States is moronic.

Everything needs to close down for two weeks at least to flatten the exponential rate of new infections, otherwise a lot of people will get sick and fast.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #1186 on: March 12, 2020, 09:27:06 AM »
You missed my point. What good does playing the blame game do now? We need to move forward and not waste time on what could have been done differently. There will be plenty of time for reflection, hopefully, after the virus is contained or better still eliminated.
You’re such a cuck it’s unbelievable. It’s people like you that let the United States decline and take on vast demographic changes. China is responsible and in time they will pay a price.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1187 on: March 12, 2020, 09:31:19 AM »
This is why South Korea was successful in limiting new infections. They are disciplined and closed the whole country down for some time now.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1188 on: March 12, 2020, 09:33:04 AM »
This is why South Korea was successful in limiting new infections. They are disciplined and closed the whole country down for some time now.

yes 100% and Russia

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: March 12, 2020, 10:09:07 AM »
Serious question . . . How fucken fat are you?

J

Fairly fat by my standards, right now at least

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #1190 on: March 12, 2020, 10:15:30 AM »
Your jeans must really slim your leg out.

J

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1191 on: March 12, 2020, 10:22:26 AM »
Fairly fat by my standards, right now at least

decent natural build , good effort

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1192 on: March 12, 2020, 10:31:01 AM »
Your jeans must really slim your leg out.

J

We’ll see after my vacationing. Hoping to catch the virus and shred up a a bit.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1193 on: March 12, 2020, 10:40:52 AM »
We’ll see after my vacationing. Hoping to catch the virus and shred up a a bit.

bug chaser

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1194 on: March 12, 2020, 10:43:13 AM »
poor baby, blaming anyone and everyone

this leadership thing is hard, isn't it?

Trump urged Mnuchin to pressure Fed’s Powell on economic stimulus in explosive tirade about coronavirus

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-urged-mnuchin-to-pressure-feds-powell-on-economic-stimulus-in-explosive-tirade-about-coronavirus/ar-BB1147ft#image=

this fat orange crap for a face is ugly
    he's a beautiful man a regular adonis who if you saw in person you would be stunned by his magnificence.
F

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1195 on: March 12, 2020, 10:47:13 AM »
what are the chances that we would have a guy like him as a president and a global pandemic at the same time?
 I'm starting to believe in God...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1196 on: March 12, 2020, 10:50:43 AM »
bug chaser

More effective than clen?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1197 on: March 12, 2020, 10:52:59 AM »

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1198 on: March 12, 2020, 10:54:09 AM »
NHL suspending the 19/20 season

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1199 on: March 12, 2020, 11:15:29 AM »
finally a piece of good news, the serial Amazon jungle destroyer, Jaír Bolsonaro, President of Brazil, has tested positive for coronavirus.