Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 500621 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Corona Virus......am I missing something?
« Reply #1525 on: March 16, 2020, 01:50:29 AM »
Brilliant! I think this is why it is called 'the end'.
Bro...

Q

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #1526 on: March 16, 2020, 01:55:58 AM »
Well, for every patient with covid-19, each of them will in average infect 5 people more, they 5 each 5 people more etc. until you have several billion. Quite easy, 5 x 5 = 25, 25 x 5 = 125, 125 x 5 = 625 etc., so in five steps you have thousands of people, at 12 steps billions people.  ;D

Just like good old Wheat and chessboard problem https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_and_chessboard_problem: one grain of wheat in the first square, two in the second one etc., and how many rise grains you have in the last square?

Eighteen quintillion four hundred forty-six quadrillion seven hundred forty-four trillion seventy-three billion seven hundred nine million five hundred fifty-one thousand six hundred fifteen grains of wheat on the last square. Am I right?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: The CoronaVirus
« Reply #1527 on: March 16, 2020, 03:37:01 AM »
Wider than Heath.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1528 on: March 16, 2020, 03:43:59 AM »
Wider than Heath.

But is it sexual?
Q

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1529 on: March 16, 2020, 04:20:20 AM »

But is it sexual?

Coronakid & new Swedes = GOOD combo  ;D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #1530 on: March 16, 2020, 06:29:39 AM »
Agreed.

That guy is a total asshole.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1531 on: March 16, 2020, 06:33:14 AM »
aaaand, like I said, the famous Monday is here. Local resident creeps with The idiot Bot leading are promoting their retarded agenda. They have lost all credibility just like their moron president that is issuing fake websites, too little too late measures, accusing and pointing finger to others when asked why he closed the pandemic office recently and so on. All this shit is recorded and there to watch for all the world to see. The Long Lost Retarded Boys of the so called Republican Party drowning in their own feces. Kleptomanic Shite, idiot The Lot, and mommyshitboner crying and losing their sleep over their diminished online characters.

Thank you Gaia

Long Live Free North America

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1532 on: March 16, 2020, 06:34:46 AM »
don't forget Desolate mind too..he dreams of tiny republican cawks

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1533 on: March 16, 2020, 06:37:26 AM »
aaaand, like I said, the famous Monday is here. Local resident creeps with The idiot Bot leading are promoting their retarded agenda. They have lost all credibility just like their moron president that is issuing fake websites, too little too late measures, accusing and pointing finger to others when asked why he closed the pandemic office recently and so on. All this shit is recorded and there to watch for all the world to see. The Long Lost Retarded Boys of the so called Republican Party drowning in their own feces. Kleptomanic Shite, idiot The Lot, and mommyshitboner crying and losing their sleep over their diminished online characters.

Thank you Gaia

Long Live Free North America
WTF are you babbling about?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1534 on: March 16, 2020, 06:38:04 AM »
you have not seen anything yet,....wait for the next Monday. Stay home and thank me later.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1535 on: March 16, 2020, 06:40:49 AM »
Just a bit of anecdotal evidence on the ground.

On March 1st. I ran in a 5K with 5000 other runners in New York City. At the start of these races you get crammed into corrals and hang there for about 15 minutes. It was a cold dry day where a virus would’ve thrived. I know several other people who ran in this race. Apparently the virus starts to show symptoms in 5 to 14 days. No one has gotten sick.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1536 on: March 16, 2020, 07:16:30 AM »
obesekid is joining the ranks of the backward crew. ThinLizzy will see where you stand soon...

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1537 on: March 16, 2020, 07:21:06 AM »
crises tend to bring out the best and the worst in people. I already lived through one, when the country I was born in, fell apart. The advantage of this has been that I can recognise shitty personalities, relatively easily. Lets see who else is going to out themselves on this board, beside the usual republican cretins.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #1538 on: March 16, 2020, 07:27:02 AM »
watch YOUR bitch president scrambling for cover when asked the question...I didnt do it...what a bitch! This coward would leave you on the battlefield, high and dry, 100%.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/03/13/trump-coronavirus-press-conference-pbs-yamiche-alcindor-question-sot-vpx.cnn
Obama was a good man. Another bitch was Clinton that bombed Serbia, when we were fighting the extreme islamic offensive toward Europe in Bosnia and Kosovo.
Look at Europe now. Thanks Bill, may you rot in hell!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #1539 on: March 16, 2020, 07:31:12 AM »

And ironically, that pic you got from social "media" to post here, is also manipulating your life and opinions.

The Coronavirus is accelerating much more rapidly than Swine Flu, hence the panic. Also it has a higher mortality rate. Hospitals are being and will be overloaded if the virus is allowed to spread without doing anything to slow it. It will easily catch and overtake swine flu numbers at the current rate of infection.

If coronavirus infects 60 million people like swine flu, and has the death rate in your pic, 1,715,575 people will die.

So 12,496 deaths for swine flu vs 1,715,575 deaths for coronavirus in the USA if 60 million infected. If only a quarter of those 60 million people get officially tested, that's still 428,000 deaths.

The red line is going up in almost a straight line, its 6500 deaths now. The power of the exponential function.

I realize that the coronavirus has a high mortality rate, but there are 80,000 cases in China and the transmission is already slowing down.

I don't see how 80,000 cases in China, a country of over 1 billion people equates to 60 million cases in the US.

Also the graph you posted is deceptive. The virus started over 120 days ago not 60. If you look at a graph from China you'll see it's hardly exponential.

If the transmission rate is so high why did they have to manipulate the graph?  ???

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1540 on: March 16, 2020, 08:00:50 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1541 on: March 16, 2020, 09:08:24 AM »
Give it another week or two people will start to figure out that the hysteria was way overblown.

To date, in New York City, there has been exactly zero previously HEALTHY people who have succumbed to this virus.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1542 on: March 16, 2020, 09:33:01 AM »
watch YOUR bitch president scrambling for cover when asked the question...I didnt do it...what a bitch! This coward would leave you on the battlefield, high and dry, 100%.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/03/13/trump-coronavirus-press-conference-pbs-yamiche-alcindor-question-sot-vpx.cnn
Obama was a good man. Another bitch was Clinton that bombed Serbia, when we were fighting the extreme islamic offensive toward Europe in Bosnia and Kosovo.

Dearth gimmick outed.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1543 on: March 16, 2020, 09:50:56 AM »
if a few billion people die , what is the problem . . . ?  ???

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #1544 on: March 16, 2020, 09:54:23 AM »
Wife walked out the door this morning with no fear as she starts work managing one of the major test clinics set up downtown Toronto. Woman doesn't need to work at all and jumps right into the front lines of dealing with this, literally face to face. I would say the chances of me getting this are big. Bring it COVID!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1545 on: March 16, 2020, 09:54:54 AM »

borsen8 gimmick outed.
Q

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1546 on: March 16, 2020, 10:18:17 AM »
you have not seen anything yet,....wait for the next Monday. Stay home and thank me later.

You're still alive? I thought you and all your pisanos were piled up on the roadside outside of Milan.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1547 on: March 16, 2020, 10:19:45 AM »
Wife walked out the door this morning with no fear as she starts work managing one of the major test clinics set up downtown Toronto. Woman doesn't need to work at all and jumps right into the front lines of dealing with this, literally face to face. I would say the chances of me getting this are big. Bring it COVID!

Hell yes! Stand up and fight.

I love it.
a

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #1548 on: March 16, 2020, 11:23:33 AM »
Give it another week or two people will start to figure out that the hysteria was way overblown.

To date, in New York City, there has been exactly zero previously HEALTHY people who have succumbed to this virus.

That's what I'm thinking.

Nobody is reacting to the virus anymore only reacting to what the previous group did.

One NBA player has the virus --> isolate the entire team --> Shut down the NBA --> shut down all professional sports --> all amateur sports --> might as well shut down all the schools --> NOBODY LEAVE YOUR HOUSE OR YOU'LL DIE!!!

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #1549 on: March 16, 2020, 11:40:35 AM »
In a week or two the numbers of cases will be so massive you won't believe it.