Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 500815 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #2425 on: March 31, 2020, 12:28:52 PM »
👍🏻 - Spot on as Usual Scott.

Thanks, brother.  Those people just hate Freedom.  You and your family and friends keep putting the great back in Great Britain! ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2426 on: March 31, 2020, 12:35:39 PM »

For dearth, Straw and all the other cuckodiles.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2427 on: March 31, 2020, 12:53:05 PM »
Why the fuck is it taking 5 days.  If she really has it, then 5 days from now it might be too late to reverse some of the issues.  What the fuck is wrong with our medical system.  People who want to claim we have the best in the world need to shut the fuck up.  Our country can't even handle 100000 sick patients without fucking chaos.

Trump was blabbing his orange lips about some 15 minute test.  Where is it?

I have no idea why it takes five days to get test results. Perhaps the labs are swamped. I'm grateful that her doctor was able to test her the same day as she found out about having been exposed. Unfortunately, all of us here, in the house may have been exposed to the virus, since symptoms, if you have them, don't show up right away. We've been pretty careful about keeping everything sanitary around the place. One can only hope that this has been enough.

Trump says a lot of stuff without thinking. People should be used to it. He's not alone. Politicians are known for telling people what they want to hear. And most people prefer good news over bad. This explains why folks believe the U.S. has best medical system in the world. Those of us who have family and friends in other developed countries know otherwise. Any healthcare system that only serves some of the people (usually those who can afford it) is not as good as one that is there for everyone. My son and family live in Germany. So far, they've handled the novel coronavirus pandemic more efficiently than the U.S. has.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2428 on: March 31, 2020, 01:12:46 PM »
I have no idea why it takes five days to get test results. Perhaps the labs are swamped. I'm grateful that her doctor was able to test her the same day as she found out about having been exposed. Unfortunately, all of us here, in the house may have been exposed to the virus, since symptoms, if you have them, don't show up right away. We've been pretty careful about keeping everything sanitary around the place. One can only hope that this has been enough.

Trump says a lot of stuff without thinking. People should be used to it. He's not alone. Politicians are known for telling people what they want to hear. And most people prefer good news over bad. This explains why folks believe the U.S. has best medical system in the world. Those of us who have family and friends in other developed countries know otherwise. Any healthcare system that only serves some of the people (usually those who can afford it) is not as good as one that is there for everyone. My son and family live in Germany. So far, they've handled the novel coronavirus pandemic more efficiently than the U.S. has.
Most of the problems we've experienced are because of government red tape and overreach laws like not allowing doctors and nurses to cross state borders.  If we had state run health care in the U.S. things would be much much worse.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2429 on: March 31, 2020, 01:17:13 PM »
35 doctors and nurses arrive in St Kitts from Cuba to help with the Covid19 outbreak
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/St-Kitts-and-Nevis-Thanks-Cuba-for-Its-Aid-Against-Coronavirus-20200330-0011.html

Current cases 8 Death toll 0

???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2430 on: March 31, 2020, 01:33:08 PM »
Most of the problems we've experienced are because of government red tape and overreach laws like not allowing doctors and nurses to cross state borders.  If we had state run health care in the U.S. things would be much much worse.

Interesting. You are apparently better informed than many of us. Are you a layperson or do you work in a government job or a medical or scientific profession? In otherwords, is this just your opinion, something you've read or heard or do you have actual facts to back this up?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2431 on: March 31, 2020, 04:08:43 PM »
How about you learn a new tune. This one is getting really old. Have you ever thought about not making or following threads about people's sexuality? Or at least not ragging on about it when someone else does?

Case in point. I responded to a direct question someone asked me. You weren't a part of our conversation and yet here you are horning in on it. Something you do fairly often. But maybe you haven't notice that.

You are a fairly competent Getbig historian. Maybe you could tell me how many of these threads which seem to trouble you so much I've actually started. See how that works? But hey, don't put yourself out. Wouldn't want anything gay to rub off on you. Because if it did, you'd have to kill yourself.

Why should I learn a new "tune" when my "tune" is right on the money. It's old to you because it's true and you don't like hearing it. How you shove your gay and sexual agenda down everyone's throats here. You think it's a coincidence that the only gay person that the majority of the people on this board have an issue with is with YOU!

Oh, I'm sorry, you weren't talking to me and I just "horned" in. What a hypocritical prissy little phag you are. Inserting yourself into everything that goes on here is what you mainly do. And this is a public forum. People bring up subjects or discuss topics and everybody is free to jump in. What a crybaby soggy, old, queer you are. I thought you said you were having fun with me? Sure you are. That's what everybody says when they are getting their ass handed to them which I do with you on a regular basis.

And you want me to go back and list all the offensive posts you've made on this board? Really?

Like I always say when you get called out by others for your perversions, you are just absolutely clueless. You really genuinely have no idea why the majority of people here find you repulsive. You think you can casually and blithely talk about sucking a cock through a hole in the wall or not wanting to spend time with your dying wife going through dialysis and not get judged on that.

Clueless.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2432 on: March 31, 2020, 04:09:22 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa- Pellius, I think this old dude is coming on to you! Holy shit, he really is bisexual!

And e-grinding on getbig as it were hehe.

I just threw up in my mouth.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2433 on: March 31, 2020, 05:09:38 PM »
The orange turd favorite CEO tells you to read the bible. Any Jesus lovers here?

Viral virus briefing: Where science meets all things Trump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/viral-virus-briefing-where-science-meets-all-things-trump/ar-BB11YjUT

Executives step up to say what their companies are doing about producing and shipping critical medical supplies. Praise for Trump's leadership is standard in their brief remarks. This is a president who wants a public display of appreciation and has said he may not call people back if he doesn't get that.

We hear some basics about the world: “Think of it: 151 countries. Somebody said to me today ... they didn’t know that we had that many countries. A hundred and fifty-one countries. That’s something.”

We hear a series of unverified statements: about an unidentified New York hospital he's been told is hoarding masks, an uncorroborated theory that the fatality rate in the U.S. is lower than in other countries, his conviction that the speedy new tests will be “a whole new ballgame.”

He trots out the rhetorical bronco, saying some aides wanted him to just hang on and ride it out until the crisis passed but he felt he should do more.

Trump's doggedly positive spin, evident for several months, begins to fray when he announces a month-long extension of social distancing guidelines that were to expire Monday.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2434 on: March 31, 2020, 05:52:26 PM »
I just threw up in my mouth.

Careful what you say, you could be turning the old douche on  :-\

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2435 on: March 31, 2020, 06:03:02 PM »
Q

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2436 on: March 31, 2020, 06:08:09 PM »

Ask yourself, how can Singapore,Japan,Australia & others can organise themselves & U.S. is so screwed ............ ::)

Others have provinces & states borders too !.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2437 on: March 31, 2020, 06:14:41 PM »
35 doctors and nurses arrive in St Kitts from Cuba to help with the Covid19 outbreak
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/St-Kitts-and-Nevis-Thanks-Cuba-for-Its-Aid-Against-Coronavirus-20200330-0011.html

???

So far no Cuban 'BioHazard experts' on Pitcairn Island, Chad & Norfolk Island  :D

Penniless Cuban health system will save you, get real !.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2438 on: March 31, 2020, 08:05:32 PM »
What should I learn a new "tune" when my "tune" is right on the money. It's old to you because it's true and you don't like hearing it. How you shove your gay and sexual agenda down everyone's throats here. You think it's a coincidence that the only gay person that the majority of the people on this board have an issue with is with YOU!

Oh, I'm sorry, you weren't talking to me and I just "horned" in. What a hypocritical prissy little phag you are. Inserting yourself into everything that goes on here is what you mainly do. And this is a public forum. People bring up subjects or discuss topics and everybody is free to jump in. What a crybaby soggy, old, queer you are. I thought you said you were having fun with me? Sure you are. That's what everybody says when they are getting their ass handed to them which I do with you on a regular basis.

And you want me to go back and list all the offensive posts you've made on this board? Really?

Like I always say when you get called out by others for your perversions, you are just absolutely clueless. You really genuinely have no idea why the majority of people here find you repulsive. You think you can casually and blithely talk about sucking a cock through a hole in the wall or not wanting to spend time with your dying wife going through dialysis and not get judged on that.

Clueless.

Whether it's blithely eating cheeseburgers with homeless dong in ones face or blithely sucking dudes off through a wall with a hole, we all have our things.  Can't you two bury the hatchet and move on to greener pastures? 

In case I'm not laying it on thick enough, the use of the word "blithely" really tickled my fancy. 

;D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2439 on: March 31, 2020, 08:28:22 PM »
Two Hunters, Looking For Food, Were Shot Dead After Coronavirus Layoffs

Two men who were found shot dead Saturday on a rural road in northeastern Alberta were out hunting to feed their families following a layoff connected to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Jake Sansom, 39 and his uncle Morris Cardinal, 57, were found dead on Saturday on a rural road north of the small town of Glendon by someone driving by. According to a police report, the two men were found outside of their truck with gunshot wounds, and their deaths are being treated as “suspicious.”

According to the Edmonton Journal and social media posts by family and friends, Sansom and Cardinal had spent Friday hunting to put food on the table for their families and others in the community, after Sansom was laid off from his job as a heavy-duty mechanic amid the coronavirus pandemic. Both men were of Indigenous ancestry and could therefore hunt out of season.

One person posted photos of the two hunting together on Friday and said they had already bagged one moose, which they had left with one of Cardinal’s family members, and were on the hunt for another.

“You did what you have done all your life and took it to a family in need and left half your moose there and were bringing home the rest to feed many other families,” said the post.

The family released statements about Sansom and Cardinal but are asking for distance from the media. According to the family, Sansom, a married father of three who worked as a volunteer firefighter, was a “gentle giant.”

“All the kids in the community loved him and everyone knew who he was, knew he had a heart of gold and would give the shirt off his back for anyone,” the statement said.

Morris worked as a tree feller for years and leaves behind five young grandkids and three stepchildren.

“Morris was the most generous, hilarious man with a heart of gold and everyone’s best friend and the life of the party, always,” reads the family’s statement.

A GoFundMe page has been set up for Sarah Sansom, Sansom’s wife, and has raised over $20,000 at the time of publication.

The RCMP major crimes unit is requesting any trail, dashboard, and surveillance camera footage from that area from 8 p.m. Friday to 4 a.m. Saturday. An RCMP spokesperson told VICE they are awaiting the results of an autopsy.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/akw994/two-hunters-looking-for-food-were-shot-dead-after-coronavirus-layoffs?utm_content=1585681219&utm_medium=social&utm_source=VICE_facebook&fbclid=IwAR2XeI7nZ1wZBiycpS7dmlw8cAomV3NdRHnTNvWJdeJjVNVVLqRFnNmyrS8

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2440 on: March 31, 2020, 08:40:22 PM »
Next two weeks are supposed to be painful.  Estimated a minimum of 100,000 will die from this virus.  Can't wait to see all the people who nominate their parents for the good of the economy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2441 on: April 01, 2020, 01:45:57 AM »
Careful what you say, you could be turning the old douche on  :-\

LMAO! Point taken.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2442 on: April 01, 2020, 01:50:35 AM »
Whether it's blithely eating cheeseburgers with homeless dong in ones face or blithely sucking dudes off through a wall with a hole, we all have our things.  Can't you two bury the hatchet and move on to greener pastures? 

In case I'm not laying it on thick enough, the use of the word "blithely" really tickled my fancy. 

;D

For God sakes, don't diminish my pain! It wasn't just a cheeseburger, it was a QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE! That's over three times the meat of a mere cheeseburger.

I pick my battles judiciously. If there's enough meat in the equation, I am willing to fight to death.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2443 on: April 01, 2020, 01:52:34 AM »
For God sakes, don't diminish my pain! It wasn't just a cheeseburger, it was a QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE! That's over three times the meat of a mere cheeseburger.

I pick my battles judiciously. If there's enough meat in the equation, I am willing to fight to death.

Please forgive my ignorance. The covid has me not on my game.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2444 on: April 01, 2020, 03:01:55 AM »

So far no Cuban 'BioHazard experts' on Pitcairn Island, Chad & Norfolk Island  :D

Penniless Cuban health system will save you, get real !.

Cuban doctors are poorly trained in comparison to American or Western levels, due to shortage of modern medicines and modern equipment and lack of access and experience with the latest technology and techniques.

They are often sent to South Africa.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2445 on: April 01, 2020, 03:04:09 AM »

???

Thank God. I fear for Bertil Fox health.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2446 on: April 01, 2020, 03:45:26 AM »

Ask yourself, how can Singapore,Japan,Australia & others can organise themselves & U.S. is so screwed ............ ::)

Others have provinces & states borders too !.
Ask yourself how many people do those countries have compared to the U.S.  China has over a billion and it was a mess.  It's much easier treating a small area and/or population. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2447 on: April 01, 2020, 05:29:36 AM »
Ask yourself how many people do those countries have compared to the U.S.  China has over a billion and it was a mess.  It's much easier treating a small area and/or population.  

China cases 81,554 deaths 3312 population 1,408,526,449

USA cases 188,647. deaths 4059. population. 331,002,651

???

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #2448 on: April 01, 2020, 06:19:16 AM »
If the lockdown doesn't work, and there's no vaccine soon, we're just going to have to go back to work and accept that our chances of dying or getting ill are higher than before.

Either way, even if the disease passes, the economic damage locally has been immense and time will tell whether the country will ever be able to fully recover. Businesses are closing, unemployment will be up, and the currency is now considerably weaker.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2449 on: April 01, 2020, 06:20:21 AM »
If the lockdown doesn't work, and there's no vaccine soon, we're just going to have to go back to work and accept that our chances of dying or getting ill are higher than before.

Either way, even if the disease passes, the economic damage locally has been immense and time will tell whether the country will ever be able to fully recover. Businesses are closing, unemployment will be up, and the currency is now considerably weaker.
the chances of you dying of coronavirus as opposed to something else are around 444-1