Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 500709 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #3650 on: May 13, 2020, 01:31:56 PM »
Broadway actor Nick Cordero wakes from coma

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-52645276

A Broadway actor who had his right leg amputated while fighting Covid-19 has woken up from a medically induced coma, his wife has revealed.

The 41-year old Canadian actor, who was nominated for a Tony Award for the Bullets Over Broadway musical, has been in hospital in Los Angeles since the end of March.

no, he had his right leg amputated and picked up covid (possibly) whilst in hospital

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3651 on: May 13, 2020, 01:53:02 PM »
Just like millions die from the flu and it's not treated like the Kung Flu.

So, if I understand you correctly, you think the whole COVID-19 pandemic is nonsense. Can you explain how the entire world has been duped by this virus? Has pretty much everyone of world's leadership lost their common sense? If you were the ruler of the world, how would you handle the COVID-19 situation?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3652 on: May 13, 2020, 01:58:17 PM »
So, if I understand you correctly, you think the whole COVID-19 pandemic is nonsense. Can you explain how the entire world has been duped by this virus? Has pretty much everyone of world's leadership lost their common sense? If you were the ruler of the world, how would you handle the COVID-19 situation?

As usual you miss the boat. The worlds governments get to devalue their currencies and run up debt via government spending. Why wouldn’t they want to do this?

Democrats unveil $3 trillion Covid relief package and plan to vote this week - CNNPolitics

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/12/politics/3-trillion-aid-package-democrats-house/index.html

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3653 on: May 13, 2020, 02:01:52 PM »
Yeah, how about that? One very old lady survives it and millions of other young, middle aged, old and/or sick people don't. COVID-19 is definitely not "brutal."  ::) ::)

Whatever that 113 year old woman is doing she's must be doing it right. -Wish she'd let me in on her secret.
At 113 I'd imagine waking up daily with all sorts of aches and pains, no thanks.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3654 on: May 13, 2020, 02:06:03 PM »
At 113 I'd imagine waking up daily with all sorts of aches and pains, no thanks.

Ah, the power of suggestion even when you're telling yourself something. If you believe the aches and pains of old age will be more than you can handle, it will most likely be a self-fulfilling prophesy. Here's to not having a long life!

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #3655 on: May 13, 2020, 02:14:24 PM »
Any info on where this meeting took place?

You know the meeting where every government on the planet decided to come together (for the first time in world history) and agree on this evil plan?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3656 on: May 13, 2020, 02:14:34 PM »
Yeah, how about that? One very old lady survives it and millions of other young, middle aged, old and/or sick people don't. COVID-19 is definitely not "brutal."  ::) ::)

Whatever that 113 year old woman is doing she's must be doing it right. -Wish she'd let me in on her secret.

She's not on junky American diet & don't watch TV all day long  8). OBW ,she was Francisco Franco (>>>>) supporter  :D.

Take a small cup of Sulfuric Acid 1 X per day to kill all viruses/germs !. (trust me on this 1)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3657 on: May 13, 2020, 02:19:50 PM »

Inform yourself about #. of dead (from Kung Flu) per 10 millions in Australia,Thailand or Japan.

God save America is no more !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3658 on: May 13, 2020, 02:20:51 PM »

She's not on junky American diet & don't watch TV all day long  8). OBW ,she was Francisco Franco (>>>>) supporter  :D.

Take a small cup of Sulfuric Acid 1 X per day to kill all viruses/germs !. (trust me on this 1)

Is this your best doctorly advice? Forgive me if I will pass on the sulfuric acid remedy for virus and germs. Sorry, no trust for you.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3659 on: May 13, 2020, 02:23:51 PM »

Depends of genetic & body immune system !.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3660 on: May 13, 2020, 02:26:56 PM »
Is this your best doctorly advice? Forgive me if I will pass on the sulfuric acid remedy for virus and germs. Sorry, no trust for you.

Future will tell  ;)

:D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3661 on: May 13, 2020, 02:27:34 PM »
Future will tell  ;)

:D

It always does.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #3662 on: May 13, 2020, 02:35:14 PM »
Usually its very hard to keep a secret if a lot of people are involved.

Here we got every government on the planet, thats quite a few people.

Any leaks? Or do we have to take getbiggers word for it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3663 on: May 13, 2020, 02:39:38 PM »

Let's face it, Getbiggers are the folks in the know.  :)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3664 on: May 13, 2020, 02:41:55 PM »
Any info on where this meeting took place?

You know the meeting where every government on the planet decided to come together (for the first time in world history) and agree on this evil plan?

Bilderberg?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3665 on: May 13, 2020, 02:46:19 PM »

Davos group, Club de Madrid & Club of Rome  ;)

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3666 on: May 13, 2020, 03:14:21 PM »
i wasn't aware Covid-19 has taken millions of lives....  ???

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3667 on: May 13, 2020, 03:30:23 PM »
Imagine if getbig was around during the time of Jonas Salk?  We wouldn't have a polio vaccine and herd immunity would have eliminated the dreaded disease.  Instead, we have the polio vaccine causing millions if not billions of babies to be born with autism.    ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3668 on: May 13, 2020, 03:33:23 PM »
(countries not governments have currencies, governments have large but not total control over their countries currencies)
If all  worlds governments get to devalue their currencies and run up debt who are the winners and who are the losers?

When currency is devalued (inflated), the winners are those who get the money first before prices start to rise. In this case, it’s the financial establishment and the political class. A lot of money has also gone to the healthcare establishment. Those are the three main players in this scam.

We can go back-and-forth about how much this was planned, but the reality of a currency devaluation and an economic reset is a fact.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3669 on: May 13, 2020, 03:37:21 PM »
Imagine if getbig was around during the time of Jonas Salk?  We wouldn't have a polio vaccine and herd immunity would have eliminated the dreaded disease.  Instead, we have the polio vaccine causing millions if not billions of babies to be born with autism.    ???

So we keep the economy shut down until a vaccine is discovered? How do you know this will ever happen?

We’re still waiting for a vaccine for aids.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #3670 on: May 13, 2020, 03:38:13 PM »
When currency is devalued (inflated), the winners are those who get the money first before prices start to rise. In this case, it’s the financial establishment and the political class. A lot of money has also gone to the healthcare establishment. Those are the three main players in this scam.

We can go back-and-forth about how much this was planned, but the reality of a currency devaluation and an economic reset is a fact.
a

a devaluation is also a de facto default
c

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #3671 on: May 13, 2020, 03:42:00 PM »
So we keep the economy shut down until a vaccine is discovered? How do you know this will ever happen?

We’re still waiting for a vaccine for aids.
The aids virus mutates into a thousand strains once someone is infected. That’s why. Covid 19 mutates slowly so a vaccine is probable.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3672 on: May 13, 2020, 03:44:00 PM »
The aids virus mutates into a thousand strains once someone is infected. That’s why. Covid 19 mutates slowly so a vaccine is probable.

...said?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3673 on: May 13, 2020, 03:44:04 PM »
i wasn't aware Covid-19 has taken millions of lives....  ???

Okay, I exaggerated.  :-[ As of today only a mere 291,000 deaths from COVID-19 have been reported. This is out of 4.2 million infections. This is approximately over the past 4 months. There is no end in sight. Each year, it is estimated that the flu kills between 290,000 to 650,000. Unlike COVID-19 the common flu is not a reportable illness. Hypothetically, if the rest of the year continues as it has up until now, there will be almost twice as many deaths from COVID-19 as from the flu. There are vaccines which help prevent the flu. Currently, there is no vaccine that will prevent COVID-19. I hope one will be available soon.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3674 on: May 13, 2020, 03:45:40 PM »
Okay, I exaggerated.  :-[ As of today only a mere 291,000 deaths from COVID-19 have been reported. This is out of 4.2 million infections. This is approximately over the past 4 months. There is no end in sight. Each year, it is estimated that the flu kills between 290,000 to 650,000. Unlike COVID-19 the common flu is not a reportable illness. Hypothetically, if the rest of the year continues as it has up until now, there will be almost twice as many deaths from COVID-19 as from the flu. There are vaccines which help prevent the flu. Currently, there is no vaccine that will prevent COVID-19. I hope one will be available soon.

thats people tested

How do you know that 4 billion people have not already had it and not shown symptoms?