Author Topic: Covid 19 - We are all screwed - discuss  (Read 501782 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Coronavirus - We are all screwed - discuss
« Reply #4050 on: June 10, 2020, 09:33:08 AM »
serious question - what do we call people who don't have it

Susceptible

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4051 on: June 10, 2020, 11:45:23 AM »
Are we all still screwed?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4052 on: June 10, 2020, 02:38:16 PM »
Are we all still screwed?

we have been screwed, its all over now though, might get a few more cases in the winter again, but its gone now

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4053 on: June 10, 2020, 02:49:32 PM »
we have been screwed, its all over now though, might get a few more cases in the winter again, but its gone now

We’re still getting screwed By MSM / Loopy Liberal Leftists / BLM PC Brigade Etc
It’s long overdue a Big war sort it out - It fucking mayhem out there now - Either that lot win or
Us Centre Right / Right wingers do - This ever increasing Bollocks is Ridiculous.

As For China Flu that was an almighty over Reaction to a Man Manipulated Virus. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4054 on: June 10, 2020, 02:59:08 PM »
We’re still getting screwed By MSM / Loopy Liberal Leftists / BLM PC Brigade Etc
It’s long overdue a Big war sort it out - It fucking mayhem out there now - Either that lot win or
Us Centre Right / Right wingers do - This ever increasing Bollocks is Ridiculous.

As For China Flu that was an almighty over Reaction to a Man Manipulated Virus.

people who encourage the BLM movement will soon have them burning down their house..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4055 on: June 10, 2020, 03:00:16 PM »
Well, thats something we may never know, one things for sure it this pandemic was a lot more than a virus.

They are now claiming the chances of passing the virus on if you are asymptomatic are very low indeed, which begs the question why bother locking down people with no symptoms?

One can hardly keep up with the claims. The WHO claimed those who are asymptomatic have little chance of passing on the virus. The claim made sense since the virus is supposedly airborne. The very next day, I read that the WHO was backing off that claim. There is a lot more speculation than knowledge in the information we are given.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4056 on: June 10, 2020, 03:01:45 PM »
One can hardly keep up with the claims. The WHO claimed those who are asymptomatic have little chance of passing on the virus. The claim made sense since the virus is supposedly airborne. The very next day, I read that the WHO was backing off that claim. There is a lot more speculation than knowledge in the information we are given.

Its best to use your own judgement and stop listening to the "experts"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4057 on: June 10, 2020, 03:04:36 PM »
Let's suppose we've been trolled by the corona virus. For what reason then? Why the economies will shut down and everybody will loose alot of money?
The lockdown was not even so long to destroy small business. So why they'll make this virus up?

Who made the virus up? Nobody, that's who. The virus is real. Those folks that think the whole world is being conspired against should ask themselves, who has enough power over the entire planet to do that? Only God does as far as I can tell. Unless of course, it is some alien power who has yet to reveal themselves. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4058 on: June 10, 2020, 03:06:55 PM »
If by "they" you mean the WHO then they always made a point of asymptomatic spread being unlikely. It was certain parts of the media who have and are confusing the issue.

Also how do you know if you're an asymptomatic non spreader or presymptomatic spreader?

Unless everyone gets tested and retested on a regular basis, they cannot know that they are spreading the virus. This is why social distancing only works if everyone practices it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4059 on: June 10, 2020, 03:07:35 PM »
serious question - what do we call people who don't have it

Healthy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4060 on: June 10, 2020, 03:10:47 PM »

There have been trillions of dollars printed as a result of this. That’s not an opinion. It’s fact. Do you not think some of that money is going to the medical establishment?

Not sure why that makes a difference except that it helps pay for the financial cost the virus has on medical insurance coverage, hospitals and doctors. People who get sick and don't have medical insurance still get treated. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4061 on: June 10, 2020, 03:11:56 PM »
people who encourage the BLM movement will soon have them burning down their house..

Ha ha - Yes that’s one of the Few Positives about it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4062 on: June 10, 2020, 03:13:31 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4063 on: June 10, 2020, 03:16:21 PM »
You've missed my point yet again.

If you read all my posts in this and other threads regarding this pandemic, you'll see that I trust neither the MSM nor the WHO, which I believe are useless and corrupt.

Except for what you posted above about the WHO, it seemed up until now you believed them and were defending them.

Who do you trust? Do you trust conspiracy theorist on an internet board?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4064 on: June 10, 2020, 03:20:16 PM »
Who made the virus up? Nobody, that's who. The virus is real. Those folks that think the whole world is being conspired against should ask themselves, who has enough power over the entire planet to do that? Only God does as far as I can tell. Unless of course, it is some alien power who has yet to reveal themselves.

I’d say it’s a fair bet the Chinese made the Virus - That’s who.
The chinks & WHO covered it up for 2/3mnths. Chinks flying all over the world spreading the virus
Until eventually the Chinks & WHO couldn’t cover it up any longer.
Most countries went into panic mode with it being a man made / altered virus & The OTT extreme
Locked up measures- Sure it’s a potent virus - Now we Know it’s No worse than Flu or Pneumonia.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4065 on: June 10, 2020, 03:23:56 PM »
You've missed my point yet again.

If you read all my posts in this and other threads regarding this pandemic, you'll see that I trust neither the MSM nor the WHO, which I believe are useless and corrupt.

Except for what you posted above about the WHO, it seemed up until now you believed them and were defending them.

And I’d say you’re correct - Time after time MSM Agenda & what they cover Broadcast is found to be
Very edited & Biased- As for The WHO they have also let millions of people down badly.
It does appear a very corrupt organisation & has far to close links with the Chinks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4066 on: June 10, 2020, 03:38:05 PM »
Its best to use your own judgement and stop listening to the "experts"

Use my own judgement. -Sounds like a plan. What makes me able to judge something I, nor most of us know nothing about? My logic? My commonsense? -Fact is that the "experts" (people with training in these areas), are struggling for answers. I seriously do not believe those of us who are not educated in medical, scientific and epidemiology areas know more than these "expert's" do about COVID-19.

Logic tells me the virus is real. It also tells me that as much as I may think I am, I am probably not immune to the virus. My health is excellent, so it is safe to assume I don't have compromising health issues. My age could be a problem. Looking at all this, commonsense suggests I could take reasonable precautions to not contract COVID-19. Therefore, I will wear a mask when out in public and I will continue to practice social distancing. I'm  luckier than some folks in that I don't need to work for an income. If I did, that would impact my commonsense conclusions.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4067 on: June 10, 2020, 03:40:36 PM »
Good for you. Getbig is after all a bodybuilding and fitness forum.
yes got to post something bodybuilding related every 100th post or so

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4068 on: June 10, 2020, 03:45:34 PM »

I’d say it’s a fair bet the Chinese made the Virus - That’s who.
The chinks & WHO covered it up for 2/3mnths. Chinks flying all over the world spreading the virus
Until eventually the Chinks & WHO couldn’t cover it up any longer.
Most countries went into panic mode with it being a man made / altered virus & The OTT extreme
Locked up measures- Sure it’s a potent virus - Now we Know it’s No worse than Flu or Pneumonia.

My response was to the question of whether COVID-19 is real or not. I believe it is very real. Your comment about who made it, only confirms what I was saying.  There's quite a difference in the meanings of made up (created), or made it up (imagined).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4069 on: June 10, 2020, 03:46:19 PM »
yes got to post something bodybuilding related every 100th post or so

;) ;) ;)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4070 on: June 10, 2020, 07:27:20 PM »
Starbucks to close up to 400 U.S. stores

Coffee giant Starbucks announced Wednesday in an SEC filing it will close up to 400 company-operated stores over the next 18 months.

There are over 250 Starbucks locations in New Jersey but it is unknown if any will be impacted. A Starbucks spokesperson didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

Starbucks said it expects to lose up to $3.2 billion in revenue due to the coronavirus pandemic, and the closures are to “strategically optimize our portfolio.”

The filing also said Starbucks has plans to open an additional 300 stores this year, down from 600 originally, as well as renovate layouts in select stores.

“As we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis, we are accelerating our store transformation plans to address the realities of the current situation, while still providing a safe, familiar and convenient experience for our customers,” CEO Kevin Johnson said in a statement.

In March, Starbucks closed its dining rooms and transitioned to only drive-thru and delivery services. Select cafes reopened in May, but those in New Jersey still remain closed.

https://www.nj.com/business/2020/06/starbucks-to-close-up-to-400-us-stores.html?utm_campaign=njcom_sf&utm_content=nj_facebook_njcom&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2Joz52MOCx8uzFceKOFrK_EIMtMsR4GEp76r4xnmnHbCqLg7Ryx6cmi6Y

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4071 on: June 10, 2020, 07:51:15 PM »

Coffee giant Starbucks announced Wednesday in an SEC filing it will close up to 400 company-operated stores over the next 18 months.

There are over 250 Starbucks locations in New Jersey but it is unknown if any will be impacted. A Starbucks spokesperson didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment.

Starbucks said it expects to lose up to $3.2 billion in revenue due to the coronavirus pandemic, and the closures are to “strategically optimize our portfolio.”

The filing also said Starbucks has plans to open an additional 300 stores this year, down from 600 originally, as well as renovate layouts in select stores.

“As we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis, we are accelerating our store transformation plans to address the realities of the current situation, while still providing a safe, familiar and convenient experience for our customers,” CEO Kevin Johnson said in a statement.

In March, Starbucks closed its dining rooms and transitioned to only drive-thru and delivery services. Select cafes reopened in May, but those in New Jersey still remain closed.

https://www.nj.com/business/2020/06/starbucks-to-close-up-to-400-us-stores.html?utm_campaign=njcom_sf&utm_content=nj_facebook_njcom&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR2Joz52MOCx8uzFceKOFrK_EIMtMsR4GEp76r4xnmnHbCqLg7Ryx6cmi6Y

It's shit coffee anyways.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4072 on: June 10, 2020, 07:52:42 PM »

Starbucks is Krispy Kreme and Subway 2.0.  I drive 15 mils to work and pass 7-8 SBs.  Really!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4073 on: June 10, 2020, 07:53:58 PM »
Starbucks is Krispy Kreme and Subway 2.0.  I drive 15 mils to work and pass 7-8 SBs.  Really!

Krispy Kreme is the pinnacle of glazed donut perfection. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Coronovirus, we are all screwed
« Reply #4074 on: June 11, 2020, 04:03:36 AM »
This is 100x deadlier than flu and looks to be spreading just as fast, how on earth did you reach the conclusion this is nothing much to worry about?Flu has been around for hundreds of years, this just a few months, and look how fast it is spreading.