Author Topic: “Men” who are outweighed by their wives  (Read 9487 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
“Men” who are outweighed by their wives
« on: February 23, 2020, 08:51:02 AM »
Speak on this

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: “Men” who are outweighed by their wives
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 08:59:37 AM »

Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 10:03:05 AM »
To be outweighed by ones wife is an absolute disgrace and such excuses for men should remain out of the public eye till his obese pig is of an appropriate weight.

My mate who worked for me for about 2 years has a little fat cunt for a missus so I got to hear first hand just how disgusting life with a fat slob is, kept awake at night as she snored and choked on her fat neck, completely unable to control when farts left her fat sweaty ass, always the biggest plate full of food at the dinner table even when in the company of others with zero shame. I once say her sitting on the step with no make up on wearing a vest top and smoking a rolled cigarette and it was truly one of the most disgusting sights I’ve ever seen in my life. Yet despite all his complaints at work he would still happily be seen out and about with her.

I’d sooner never have sex again in my life than have a fat missus

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 10:05:55 AM »
I'd be happy to fall asleep on Hendas hairy chest while SF1900 whispers sweet nothings into my ear
Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 10:06:50 AM »
I'd be happy to fall asleep on Hendas hairy chest while SF1900 whispers sweet nothings into my ear

Haha welcome to any time

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 10:30:24 AM »
To be outweighed by ones wife is an absolute disgrace and such excuses for men should remain out of the public eye till his obese pig is of an appropriate weight.

My mate who worked for me for about 2 years has a little fat cunt for a missus so I got to hear first hand just how disgusting life with a fat slob is, kept awake at night as she snored and choked on her fat neck, completely unable to control when farts left her fat sweaty ass, always the biggest plate full of food at the dinner table even when in the company of others with zero shame. I once say her sitting on the step with no make up on wearing a vest top and smoking a rolled cigarette and it was truly one of the most disgusting sights I’ve ever seen in my life. Yet despite all his complaints at work he would still happily be seen out and about with her.

My mother who is in her 60s has about 10 female married friends and all of them but one outweighs thier husband's even though all thier husband's are a good 3 to 6 inches taller than them, just brutal

And it has been like this since they were in thier 40s

In the us of a there are more overweight women than men and the general stat is that 70% of Americans are overweight

I heard in your country of England its about 60% of the population is overweight

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2020, 10:32:58 AM »
Why do women prefer little men??

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2020, 10:33:08 AM »

Id smoke that

she is wearing terrible shoes and needs some jewelry on

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2020, 10:33:12 AM »
 ;D  because they can get to hard to reach places
F

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2020, 11:27:45 AM »
I dont think I need to worry there, Wife is 108, I was up to 205, but now down to 193. IF I lose 80 more pounds, Ill start to worry...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2020, 12:28:55 PM »

When I got engaged my fiance weighed 105.  When we married she was 112 and must have been holding all desire to pig out inside until the wedding.  After we married she gained weight at a rate I have never seen a human being gain weight.  I was actually envious that she could gain so fast when I was drinking weight gain shakes, creatine and lifting like a mad man.  I would come home from work and she would be eating bon bons on the couch watching Jerry Springer.  We divorced shortly after.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2020, 12:33:02 PM »
When I got engaged my fiance weighed 105.  When we married she was 112 and must have been holding all desire to pig out inside until the wedding.  After we married she gained weight at a rate I have never seen a human being gain weight.  I was actually envious that she could gain so fast when I was drinking weight gain shakes, creatine and lifting like a mad man.  I would come home from work and she would be eating bon bons on the couch watching Jerry Springer.  We divorced shortly after.

I feel your pain.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2020, 01:17:51 PM »

That's rough.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2020, 01:33:57 PM »

Damn. Funny and sad at the same time.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2020, 01:39:38 PM »
When I got engaged my fiance weighed 105.  When we married she was 112 and must have been holding all desire to pig out inside until the wedding.  After we married she gained weight at a rate I have never seen a human being gain weight.  I was actually envious that she could gain so fast when I was drinking weight gain shakes, creatine and lifting like a mad man.  I would come home from work and she would be eating bon bons on the couch watching Jerry Springer.  We divorced shortly after.

Any relation?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 02:24:46 PM »
My mother who is in her 60s has about 10 female married friends and all of them but one outweighs thier husband's even though all thier husband's are a good 3 to 6 inches taller than them, just brutal

And it has been like this since they were in thier 40s

In the us of a there are more overweight women than men and the general stat is that 70% of Americans are overweight

I heard in your country of England its about 60% of the population is overweight

Id guess at more than 60% mate especially in women

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2020, 02:25:51 PM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2020, 02:26:06 PM »
When I got engaged my fiance weighed 105.  When we married she was 112 and must have been holding all desire to pig out inside until the wedding.  After we married she gained weight at a rate I have never seen a human being gain weight.  I was actually envious that she could gain so fast when I was drinking weight gain shakes, creatine and lifting like a mad man.  I would come home from work and she would be eating bon bons on the couch watching Jerry Springer.  We divorced shortly after.

Did the right thing getting rid mate, fuck being stuck with a fat cunt

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2020, 02:35:55 PM »
;D  because they can get to hard to reach places
What is the psychology of a woman that wants to be with a midge?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2020, 02:38:53 PM »
What is the psychology of a woman that wants to be with a midge?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2020, 02:41:51 PM »

I guess so and she will get the cash quicker because of the midge's low life expectancy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2020, 02:53:07 PM »

Id smoke that

she is seating terrible shoes and needs some jewelry on

Hotter than Dutch love.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2020, 03:08:24 PM »

Nice to see vince convinced at least 1 person of his safety fat theory

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2020, 03:47:39 PM »
There are guys who like the big fatties, typically skinny white guys from a low socioeconomic background.... Whale riders....

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2020, 06:38:54 PM »
Can't believe nobody posted the ass-to-ass meme yet.