Author Topic: Mike Ashley - "I was all natural"...  (Read 8054 times)

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike Ashley - "I was all natural"...
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2020, 04:51:11 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2020, 05:18:15 AM »
There's a relatively new guy on YouTube making bodybuilding videos, Mark Max Muscle (I think that's right?), who has an entertaining delivery.  His vocal inflections and such make him sound like a catsuit insane Canuck version of Vincent Price, and based on that alone I can get a laugh outta watching his stuff.  It's much better than Nick "duh, hey you guys, let me continuously repeat myself all monotonal-like about a bunch of bullshit stats I just looked up about a bodybuilder 'by the name of'..." Strength and Power.

That said, Vincent Max genuinely thought Mike Ashley was natty, and some of his nuthuggers jumped in to defend his take, pointing out that Ronnie was "natty" when he turned pro.  Anyone who disagrees just doesn't know what a genetically blessed person looks like with a few weights, grape drank and Jamaican food, right? :D

I'm almost certain Ashley admitted to using shit to someone, somewhere, even if it was one of those lame "I took one CC six weeks out!" claims.  Does anyone know what I'm blathering about?

I don't know who this Vincent guy is but the question in my mind is are they sincere in what they are saying? I suspect that there are people arguing for things they know to be false, that's when it really gets infuriating. Like with Ronnie being natural or Ashley or Guillaume or Mike O'Hearn or whoever. What's in it for them? Some of them probably think they are doing some kind of favor for newbies or protecting the innocent. There are some really high level industry people arguing for these things and they are pure scum in my opinion :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2020, 06:22:31 AM »
How old is he now? If he looked that good natural there is no reason to believe he still wouldn't have a decent physique in his early 60's. I bet he doesn't.
HE DOSEN'T

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2020, 06:53:02 AM »
I don't know who this Vincent guy is but the question in my mind is are they sincere in what they are saying? I suspect that there are people arguing for things they know to be false, that's when it really gets infuriating. Like with Ronnie being natural or Ashley or Guillaume or Mike O'Hearn or whoever. What's in it for them? Some of them probably think they are doing some kind of favor for newbies or protecting the innocent. There are some really high level industry people arguing for these things and they are pure scum in my opinion :D

I agree...Lyin sons o bitches...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2020, 08:23:06 AM »
English is not my first language, but "natural" is writen the same in portuguese. The diference is that in portuguese it means one doesn't uses steroids and any hormones.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2020, 11:14:38 AM »
once again  20 year old bloated fuk
Genetics of peace

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2020, 04:59:53 PM »