Author Topic: tbombz outdoing himself once again!  (Read 29001 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
tbombz outdoing himself once again!
« on: February 24, 2020, 12:14:26 PM »

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: tbombz outdoing himself once again!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 12:18:30 PM »
So I made the mistake of googling bathmate.  :-X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 12:30:28 PM »
The hell is a bathmate??
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 12:52:26 PM »
The hell is a bathmate??

a penis pump

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 01:15:57 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 01:17:25 PM »
You should buy one.  ;D

I'm planning on buying tbombz' used bath mate penis pump, you saw that he is selling it, right?  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 01:19:16 PM »
Maybe Me, FitnessFrenzy, Primemuscle can use it together (No Homer)
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2020, 01:20:06 PM »

can you imagine tbombz was hanging 18 lbs from his penor? That must have been quite painful...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2020, 01:21:11 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2020, 01:21:49 PM »
can you imagine tbombz was hanging 18 lbs from his penor? That must have been quite painful...
    NO PAIN NO GAIN
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2020, 01:22:45 PM »

Sorry, don't need to bother with that. Being a typical Getbigger, my penis is already too big.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2020, 05:21:18 PM »
I'm planning on buying tbombz' used bath mate penis pump, you saw that he is selling it, right?  :D

Should be purchased and place in a museum.
X

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2020, 05:49:21 PM »
Hahaha second hand bath mate that’s fucked up.I bought a bath mate years ago and it does work,not permanent but use it every other day and you hang bigger and much thicker.for temporary size nothing beats it.wife couldn’t fit her mouth around it when I was pumping.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2020, 06:00:41 PM »
Should be purchased and place in a museum.

Haha

Funny how in the past he didn’t care about his dick size and even said it was enough, now he’s doing all sorts of weird things  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2020, 06:17:04 PM »
Every bodybuilder needs a bathmate

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2020, 06:23:00 PM »
Hahaha second hand bath mate that’s fucked up.I bought a bath mate years ago and it does work,not permanent but use it every other day and you hang bigger and much thicker.for temporary size nothing beats it.wife couldn’t fit her mouth around it when I was pumping.

Would you say the Bathmate works better than other penis pumps? Based on what you posted, you no longer use it. If the results aren't permanent, why is that?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2020, 06:26:12 PM »
 Absolutely revolting degeneracy. Every day we stray further from god.

Obligatory “Is he sexual?”

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2020, 06:32:18 PM »

Please tell me more...

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2020, 06:35:07 PM »
Would you say the Bathmate works better than other penis pumps? Based on what you posted, you no longer use it. If the results aren't permanent, why is that?

Thing was awesome,I mean I’d have sex after I used it mainly and it was like a completely different weapon I had.Not so much erect length but girth was crazy for me.I sit about 5.75” around and pumped I was 6.5”-6.75” around which was extremely noticeable.Length wise maybe .25-.33” erect but length wise limp was very noticeable as was girth.Also when I was using it which was for about a year off and on sometimes daily then every other day.Daily I would do 15 min every other day I would do 20 min.The pop shots were crazy since stretching out girth so much it must have stretched open the semen tunnel and shit would fly.Tried an pump before and it sucked so I figured try the bath mate and it was well worth the 100 I think I spent on it.My wife honestly couldn’t handle it but I loved it.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2020, 06:35:38 PM »
Please tell me more...

Above hahaha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2020, 06:36:01 PM »
Absolutely revolting degeneracy. Every day we stray further from god.

Obligatory “Is he sexual?”

Is it ungodly to use a penis pump?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2020, 06:42:42 PM »
I'm planning on buying tbombz' used bath mate penis pump, you saw that he is selling it, right?  :D

Be prepared for a bidding war.  Is T-Cells hitting the meth again?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2020, 07:01:24 PM »

I was more concerned about the posts where he says he's got heart failure!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2020, 07:30:28 PM »

I was more concerned about the posts where he says he's got heart failure!

I missed those posts. Did he say what was wrong with his heart? Many different things can cause heart failure. Is his heart condition chronic or acute? Shit, he's only 30 years old. That's too young to have to cope with something like heart failure.

I have atrial flutter or fibrillation, depending on which doctor is doing the diagnosis.These conditions are usually congenital and not something caused by lifestyle choices. However, various circumstances and lifestyle choices including the use of steroids can trigger AFIB episodes. The first 'attack' I was aware of was when I was taking a supplement with Yohimbe in it. Added to this, I was drinking a lot of coffee. Both of these substances can trigger an episode. I haven't taken anything with Yohimbe in it since that time. I rarely have an episode and when I have had one, it never feels as bad as that first one did.

Another issue my doctor is concerned about is that my hematocrit has been slowly climbing the last couple of years. It is at the brink of being high. High hematocrit can put a person at greater risk of a stroke. The good news is that it is the opposite of being anemic, which I've also been in the past. I will be seeing a hematologist, before my next appointment with the doctor who writes my testosterone prescriptions. If my hematocrit is high, I'll give some blood which should bring it down.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2020, 07:43:28 PM »
I missed those posts. Did he say what was wrong with his heart? Many different things can cause heart failure. Is his heart condition chronic or acute? Shit, he's only 30 years old. That's too young to have to cope with something like heart failure.

I have atrial flutter or fibrillation, depending on which doctor is doing the diagnosis.These conditions are usually congenital and not something caused by lifestyle choices. However, various circumstances and lifestyle choices including the use of steroids can trigger AFIB episodes. The first 'attack' I was aware of was when I was taking a supplement with Yohimbe in it. Added to this, I was drinking a lot of coffee. Both of these substances can trigger an episode. I haven't taken anything with Yohimbe in it since that time. I rarely have an episode and when I have had one, it never feels as bad as that first one did.

Another issue my doctor is concerned about is that my hematocrit has been slowly climbing the last couple of years. It is at the brink of being high. High hematocrit can put a person at greater risk of a stroke. The good news is that it is the opposite of being anemic, which I've also been in the past. I will be seeing a hematologist, before my next appointment with the doctor who writes my testosterone prescriptions. If my hematocrit is high, I'll give some blood which should bring it down.

No one cares if you live or die.