Author Topic: tbombz outdoing himself once again!  (Read 28600 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: tbombz outdoing himself once again!
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2020, 01:19:56 PM »
Fuck tbombz.  No...WAIT!  Scrap that...That's exactly what that idiot fuckward tool wants. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2020, 01:21:46 PM »

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2020, 01:36:19 PM »
Did tbombz post about what made him use them insane dosages despite his body being weakened by HIV/AIDS  ???

It's madness, sad but kind of funny at the same time.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2020, 01:42:29 PM »

In my case the 75% erect part is an issue.  :'(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2020, 09:59:26 PM »
Did tbombz post about what made him use them insane dosages despite his body being weakened by HIV/AIDS  ???

he always thinks he knows best

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2020, 11:51:05 PM »
Dead pool 2020 or 2021

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2020, 01:32:22 AM »

Well HIV patients used to get up to 18iu of Serostim a day, don't know if they still get these mass amounts through insurance or whatever. A lot of bodybuilders could only dream of being able to afford such. A lot of it of course ended up on the black market, maybe they didn't like the bloat or maybe they needed money for rec drugs  :D

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2020, 02:03:20 AM »
Well HIV patients used to get up to 18iu of Serostim a day, don't know if they still get these mass amounts through insurance or whatever. A lot of bodybuilders could only dream of being able to afford such. A lot of it of course ended up on the black market, maybe they didn't like the bloat or maybe they needed money for rec drugs  :D

Jeez that's a lot, I never realised they went that high, just for weight gain?

Where did they limit the anabolic mgs at?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2020, 02:05:13 AM »
I’ve said it before, it all makes sense now, tbombz got the AIDS on purpose so he can get legit GH through his doctor

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2020, 05:10:16 AM »
Jeez that's a lot, I never realised they went that high, just for weight gain?

Where did they limit the anabolic mgs at?

I think there were a few indications, I think even against some type of fat accumulation common in HIV. It's likely they went as high as 6mg a day because the more the patients take the more money the company makes. I think they also only supplied sterile water and said any unused reconstituted product be discarded after 24 hours. The stuff might be good for weeks but that's not how you sell product.  :D I seem to remember insurance companies being pissed at the expence so maybe things are different now.

I don't know what anabolics, if any are approved for HIV treatment specifically. Not that much money in anabolics compared to GH  :D

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2020, 05:28:44 AM »
I think there were a few indications, I think even against some type of fat accumulation common in HIV. It's likely they went as high as 6mg a day because the more the patients take the more money the company makes. I think they also only supplied sterile water and said any unused reconstituted product be discarded after 24 hours. The stuff might be good for weeks but that's not how you sell product.  :D I seem to remember insurance companies being pissed at the expence so maybe things are different now.

I don't know what anabolics, if any are approved for HIV treatment specifically. Not that much money in anabolics compared to GH  :D

Yeah lol gh is where the money's at...

I know anadrol has been used for AIDS associated wasting, I remember reading studies where they were running the patients on like 150mgs a day for 4-5 months straight, women too. they don't shy away from pumping long term orals in the medical community...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2020, 01:36:41 PM »
I’ve said it before, it all makes sense now, tbombz got the AIDS on purpose so he can get legit GH through his doctor

he has bragged about getting free GH as part of his HIV medication

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2020, 02:05:35 PM »
he has bragged about getting free GH as part of his HIV medication

He said insurance pays for anti virals. Is GH considered an anti viral? 5 iu’s a day was what he posted.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2020, 02:10:09 PM »
In my case the 75% erect part is an issue.  :'(

Nobody gives a shit about your soggy old cock.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2020, 02:11:36 PM »
Cue in Primefagget to white knight this situation 

Best way to mitigate his own perversions.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2020, 02:15:59 PM »
Yeah lol gh is where the money's at...

I know anadrol has been used for AIDS associated wasting, I remember reading studies where they were running the patients on like 150mgs a day for 4-5 months straight, women too. they don't shy away from pumping long term orals in the medical community...

Yeah I’ve read about that a lot.How can people handle such dosages of abombs?i took 1 a day for 3 weeks and put on 20-25 lbs of water and felt like dying.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2020, 02:18:24 PM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2020, 02:37:19 PM »

For fucks sake look at him on that first picture, this worthless piece of shit never fails to make a tit of himself, is it even possible for the useless cunt to just act normal and not draw attention to himself, honestly forgetting his faggotry and thievery, he deserves aids based on that first picture alone

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2020, 02:52:25 PM »
For fucks sake look at him on that first picture, this worthless piece of shit never fails to make a tit of himself, is it even possible for the useless cunt to just act normal and not draw attention to himself, honestly forgetting his faggotry and thievery, he deserves aids based on that first picture alone

Hahahahaha  ;D

His physique transformation was nothing more than tons of drugs, so much that his body can’t handle it anymore

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2020, 02:55:34 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2020, 03:43:47 PM »

You and Ironmeister are akin to Michael Jackson and Prince (no homo).  If it weren't for MJ, Prince would have been even more popular/appreciated.  Same goes for Ironmeister.  If he weren't around, your genius would be more appreciated.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2020, 03:47:17 PM »
You and Ironmeister are akin to Michael Jackson and Prince (no homo).  If it weren't for MJ, Prince would have been even more popular/appreciated.  Same goes for Ironmeister.  If he weren't around, your genius would be more appreciated.

thanks, but actually IronMeister is my good friend here on Getbig and we often PM each other  :)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2020, 03:49:02 PM »
thanks, but actually IronMeister is my good friend here on Getbig and we often PM each other  :)

Me getting a PM from Ironmeister would feel like being awarded the presidential medal of freedom.
 8)

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2020, 04:02:11 PM »
He said insurance pays for anti virals. Is GH considered an anti viral? 5 iu’s a day was what he posted.

No the gh is for weight gain, I assume it must be covered though cause he couldn't afford it otherwise...

Maybe he's been saving it and using huge amounts daily as some stupid mass gaining plan, even though he'd be better off at 5iu a day.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2020, 04:06:40 PM »
No the gh is for weight gain, I assume it must be covered though cause he couldn't afford it otherwise...

Maybe he's been saving it and using huge amounts daily as some stupid mass gaining plan, even though he'd be better off at 5iu a day.

T-Cells definitely has addictive personality/substance abuse tendencies.  He needs to lay off everything except his HIV meds.  This is not going to end well.