Author Topic: 7 dead at USA beer factory  (Read 2455 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: 7 dead at USA beer factory
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 04:46:01 PM »
Shoot back.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 04:53:42 PM »
Is the coronavirus more or less scary than a workplace shooting at  brewery?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 05:09:24 PM »
Is the coronavirus more or less scary than a workplace shooting at  brewery?

Not sure they are comparable.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 05:20:09 PM »
Ban beer.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 09:53:42 AM »
Ban beer.
I already banned MillerCoors years ago.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 09:57:37 AM »
Not sure they are comparable.

It’s easy to compare ideas. You can’t relate to workplace issues because you’re retired.

What are you personally more afraid of then, being shot in public by a madman or getting the coronavirus?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2020, 11:51:03 AM »
Crickets the shooter wasn't white. No traction on this narrative  ::) Fake-news is silent

https://heavy.com/news/2020/02/anthony-ferrill/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2020, 01:21:06 PM »
Ban BEER!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2020, 01:50:50 PM »
Isn't that the factory where they shot the opening sequence to 'Laverne and Shirley'..? (no pun intended)

T

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2020, 02:39:28 PM »

I had to google where Milwaukee is, still not sure it's real place

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2020, 03:28:56 PM »
Crickets the shooter wasn't white. No traction on this narrative  ::) Fake-news is silent

https://heavy.com/news/2020/02/anthony-ferrill/

I knew it as soon as it went quiet after the shooting.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2020, 05:42:37 PM »
I knew it as soon as it went quiet after the shooting.
I only saw one "let's ban guns" article.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2020, 06:00:45 PM »
Guess the race.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2020, 08:17:25 AM »
Isn't that the factory where they shot the opening sequence to 'Laverne and Shirley'..? (no pun intended)

Many breweries in Milwaukee back then, but L & S was not filmed at the Miller plant.

Guess the race.

Milwaukee police identified the suspected shooter as Anthony N. Ferrill, 51, who worked for the brewing giant for 17 years as an electrician. Police Chief Alfonso Morales did not release a motive for the killings, but the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel said Ferrill had a long-running feud with another co-worker that erupted just before the shooting.

A co-worker told the newspaper that Ferrill believed he was being discriminated against because he was African-American. The source said he frequently watched movies on his phone during the day, leading to disputes between him and another electrician, who was one of Wednesday's victims.

At one point, the pair accused each other of stealing tools and tampering with computer equipment in their respected offices, the paper said.
Milwaukee police said five people were killed by a gunman who also died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound at the Molson Coors Brewing Co. campus Wednesday.

Milwaukee police said five people were killed by a gunman who also died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound at the Molson Coors Brewing Co. campus Wednesday. (AP)

But the experienced tradesman had started to become paranoid at work, allegedly telling co-workers about a year ago he thought his bosses were breaking into his house, bugging his computer and rearranging his furniture.

“I was, ‘Are you serious, Anthony? What?'” the unnamed employee told the Sentinel. “We all kind of joked about it, saying we should maybe get him an aluminum hat. But he was dead serious about it.”reported. https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee-shooter-17-year-electrician-workplace-dispute

I had to google where Milwaukee is, still not sure it's real place

Think of it like a mini-Shitcago in terms of crimes and shootings.  Dozens of violent crimes and 20 homicides so far this year.

:

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2020, 08:50:17 AM »
Many breweries in Milwaukee back then, but L & S was not filmed at the Miller plant.

Milwaukee police identified the suspected shooter as Anthony N. Ferrill, 51, who worked for the brewing giant for 17 years as an electrician. Police Chief Alfonso Morales did not release a motive for the killings, but the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel said Ferrill had a long-running feud with another co-worker that erupted just before the shooting.

A co-worker told the newspaper that Ferrill believed he was being discriminated against because he was African-American. The source said he frequently watched movies on his phone during the day, leading to disputes between him and another electrician, who was one of Wednesday's victims.

At one point, the pair accused each other of stealing tools and tampering with computer equipment in their respected offices, the paper said.
Milwaukee police said five people were killed by a gunman who also died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound at the Molson Coors Brewing Co. campus Wednesday.

Milwaukee police said five people were killed by a gunman who also died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound at the Molson Coors Brewing Co. campus Wednesday. (AP)

But the experienced tradesman had started to become paranoid at work, allegedly telling co-workers about a year ago he thought his bosses were breaking into his house, bugging his computer and rearranging his furniture.

“I was, ‘Are you serious, Anthony? What?'” the unnamed employee told the Sentinel. “We all kind of joked about it, saying we should maybe get him an aluminum hat. But he was dead serious about it.”reported. https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee-shooter-17-year-electrician-workplace-dispute

Think of it like a mini-Shitcago in terms of crimes and shootings.  Dozens of violent crimes and 20 homicides so far this year.

Not a mass shooting, then.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2020, 09:40:56 AM »
because nothing goes together like drinking beer and guns.
F

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2020, 09:50:01 AM »
A bunch of the mass shooters and workplace killers have been Black...The media doesn't say much about it though...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2020, 09:52:52 AM »
What kind of gun?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2020, 10:55:04 AM »
What kind of gun?
the kind that kills apparently  ;D
p

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2020, 11:04:01 AM »
A bunch of the mass shooters and workplace killers have been Black...The media doesn't say much about it though...

You can't really classify an individual from an oppressed group as a mass shooter.

There are fundamental reasons behind this type of behavior, such as systemic oppression, and income inequality.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2020, 05:30:55 AM »
Sounds like a cush gig to me. Checking VFDs and reading the megger? You wouldn't break a sweat all day. Time to watch movies while on the clock? Dumbass had The Privilege and didn't even know it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2020, 08:19:00 AM »
What kind of gun?
Definitely wasn't an AR.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2020, 10:05:24 AM »
They just have to sneak in their anti gun agenda. "A handgun fitted with a silencer". Should be part of the details of the story, not the headline. Disrespectful to the families of the deceased to sneak in anti gun agenda.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2020, 11:16:16 AM »
&t=54s
F