Author Topic: pennsylvania will become the first state to open up a legalized crack house.  (Read 2191 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
read all about it themorningcall.com. the house will be in south philly.
F

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Will they serve tea and biscuits if not then its very low class i will stick with the alley ;D
p

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Will they serve tea and biscuits if not then its very low class i will stick with the alley ;D
                    no just counseling and naloxone if needed. ;D
F

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
To be honest its no way to go through life ive seen drugs take some good people, they just go hooked  :'(
p

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Absolutely disgusting.Ive lost a couple friends to heroine and know a few others that are on methadone and they know how I feel about them.Like I always say when I hear about an overdose, good fucking riddance.you did it to yourself.Now this crap, fuck junkies let them od.

falco

• Getbig V
We have those in Portugal. The idea is to avoid the spread of Aids and maybe crime. We give them methadone. Doesn't fix the problem nor makes them rehabilitated since they are on it for years and years. If they stop being consider a junkie the state will cut their wellfare checks. ::)
So they will inject till their lives ends.

robcguns

• Getbig V
We have those in Portugal. The idea is to avoid the spread of Aids and maybe crime. We give them methadone. Doesn't fix the problem nor makes them rehabilitated since they are on it for years and years. If they stop being consider a junkie the state will cut their wellfare checks. ::)
So they will inject till their lives ends.

Pretty sure here in the USA they get to shoot their heroine at these places.

fredrollon

• Getbig III
I have this beautiful image of Pennsylvanian "physical culturists" shooting up 'roids in peace, alongside their crackhead/junkie brothers and sisters.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
South Philly?  Will Dennis and Dee Reynolds be there?

robcguns

• Getbig V
South Philly?  Will Dennis and Dee Reynolds be there?

Hahaha

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
they were originally going to put it in kenniston pa but that would too depressing. the people there are already hopeless. i read a book about the hopelessness of the people in that area but the title escapes me. might have been the uncommitted or something like that
F

anvil

• Getbig IV
Tax the ever-loving shit out of it so we can get back some of the money we give these lowlifes for welfare.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
This shitty idea is modeled after the ones used Canada, and will probably turn into these soon -

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Thanks Obama.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Thanks Obama.
                  not obama  and not trump either , it's a state thing so governor wolfe a democrat. probably at the urging of his henchman lt gov fetterman. 6 ft 8 365 lbs. wolfe wants a big shield to hide behind when the shit goes down  ;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it was open a week or so and already looks like this.
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Johnny Winter was a heroin addict in his younger days and he was on methadone for the rest of his life,

Said he loved it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
it was open a week or so and already looks like this.
Democratic policies at work. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
esfitness relocating to Philly....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
No free money, no free drugs, no funding of any goddamn kind with tax money. Also legalize. No arrests, no rich cartels funded with black market dollars, no prison and LE industry built on dumbass drug laws. Just leave people fucking be. If you want to sit around and shoot heroin until your life is shitty then that's up to you. I won't stop you. Neither am I going to help you. You build the life you want to live. Seems pretty simple to me.

The current system is schizophrenic nonsense. You're under arrest for possessing that. Here's some free drugs. Put your hands behind your back and spend time in jail so you'll lose your job. Here's a welfare check. Whut?