Author Topic: ROELLYs 20 yo son !  (Read 4139 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
ROELLYs 20 yo son !
« on: February 27, 2020, 10:17:19 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: ROELLYs 20 yo son !
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 10:20:31 AM »
 :)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 02:05:06 PM »
I can't believe Roelly only started bbing at 27years old. That's when most are starting to hit their prime. I didn't think he was in his forties.

Another example where you either have it or you don't.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 02:13:07 PM »
I can't believe Roelly only started bbing at 27years old. That's when most are starting to hit their prime. I didn't think he was in his forties.

Another example where you either have it or you don't.

Didn’t don Youngblood start lifting at 34?Guy was a Monster and died at what 49.Tons of roids can change prime years quite a bit I would say.but I’m sure Roelly did dabble with weights before 27 he prob means he started seriously juicing at 27.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 02:54:56 PM »
Tbombz didn’t start making the gainz until 30

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 04:05:17 PM »
Didn’t don Youngblood start lifting at 34?Guy was a Monster and died at what 49.Tons of roids can change prime years quite a bit I would say.but I’m sure Roelly did dabble with weights before 27 he prob means he started seriously juicing at 27.

Most of us change after 40.  I idiotically tried a 500 test, 400 deca and 20mg dbol cycle at 41 and it put me in a state of hypertension.  Can't get away with in our 40's what we did in our 20's.  I would imagine that Don Youngblood (RIP) was probably doing 3-4 times that in his late 40's. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 04:21:01 PM »
Most of us change after 40.  I idiotically tried a 500 test, 400 deca and 20mg dbol cycle at 41 and it put me in a state of hypertension.  Can't get away with in our 40's what we did in our 20's.  I would imagine that Don Youngblood (RIP) was probably doing 3-4 times that in his late 40's. 

How does dexter get away with it or we just don’t know if he’s really healthy?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2020, 04:24:54 PM »

I'll get flamed but he probably takes time off and when on probably doesn't take half of what the average gym douche takes these days.  Or, he's a ticking time bomb.  Who really knows?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2020, 04:26:11 PM »

It's gotta be taking a toll on him now, crazy to think what he still does at his age.... The drugs the hardcore dieting diuretics etc at 50, still getting peeled like that...

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2020, 04:27:28 PM »
I'll get flamed but he probably takes time off and when on probably doesn't take half of what the average gym douche takes these days.  Or, he's a ticking time bomb.  Who really knows?

He does take breaks off, couple months normally once a year, totally off from the gym everything... Still though.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2020, 04:38:01 PM »
He does take breaks off, couple months normally once a year, totally off from the gym everything... Still though.

I doubt that, considering he's competing pretty much every year both at the Arnolds (March) and the Olympia (September). No way he could afford to take "couple months" totally off - maybe a few weeks.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2020, 04:55:06 PM »

True, I will say in the past he did seem to take more time off, but these few years he looks to be putting the foot on the gas more, he was recently his heaviest “off season” weight around 250+

All those previous years he played it safe but I think he knows his time is about done, so he’s been going full throttle

Interesting to see when he does retire and see how his physique holds up

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2020, 04:59:16 PM »
True, I will say in the past he did seem to take more time off, but these few years he looks to be putting the foot on the gas more, he was recently his heaviest “off season” weight around 250+

All those previous years he played it safe but I think he knows his time is about done, so he’s been going full throttle

I think dex will still look insane in retirement.Just drop 30-40 lbs.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2020, 05:03:42 PM »

Yeah I think since about 18 he has been going harder, I remember at the 18 Arnold he looked like he was gonna explode.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2020, 05:06:10 PM »
I doubt that, considering he's competing pretty much every year both at the Arnolds (March) and the Olympia (September). No way he could afford to take "couple months" totally off - maybe a few weeks.

Start of last year he took 8 weeks off, he was downsized as expected from such a layoff..

This year he might try get something in after the Arnold's dunno if he'd manage to get two months though.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2020, 05:12:17 PM »
I imagine him being an incredible father

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2020, 08:00:51 PM »

Off season he walks at 265. He has the craziest genetics I’ve ever seen both in health and bodybuilding.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2020, 08:05:34 PM »
I imagine him being an incredible father

I imagine his cock looks like the loaf of pumpernickel bread the bring to your table at Outback Steakhouse.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2020, 05:18:32 AM »
I imagine his cock looks like the loaf of pumpernickel bread the bring to your table at Outback Steakhouse.

Hahaha love that bread #nohomo

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2020, 05:01:41 PM »
Hahaha love that bread #nohomo

Beautiful response.  LOL.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2020, 06:17:32 PM »

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2020, 12:17:25 AM »
What’s that guy behind him doing?

Calf day, by the look of things. ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2020, 01:05:10 AM »
Pro genetics? ???

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9DgE04poBK/

IMO, yes.  With just one query on it - is this the product of anything ranging from natural training to an "intermediate" steroid stack [say...500mg Test + 250mg EG weekly + 20mg Dianabol daily {Dbol only for the first four weeks to jump-start the cycle}]?

If yes, then I would say he has good genetics.  Even WITH steroids, that is a decent genetics.

I know I'm not the only one who thinks Mark Wahlberg has good genetics, and I know we've been talking about Mark's physique [from Ironage to present-day] on here at length...and the picture below is how he looked at age 20.

So, yeah - juice or no juice, I would say Roelly's son looks quite good there, and does have pro potential - UNLESS he is already mega-dosing and looks like that.  In which case, I wouldn't say his genetics are anything spectacular.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2020, 01:10:19 AM »
IMO, yes.  With just one query on it - is this the product of anything ranging from natural training to an "intermediate" steroid stack [say...500mg Test + 250mg EG weekly + 20mg Dianabol daily {Dbol only for the first four weeks to jump-start the cycle}]?

If yes, then I would say he has good genetics.  Even WITH steroids, that is a decent genetics.

I know I'm not the only one who thinks Mark Wahlberg has good genetics, and I know we've been talking about Mark's physique [from Ironage to present-day] on here at length...and the picture below is how he looked at age 20.

So, yeah - juice or no juice, I would say Roelly's son looks quite good there, and does have pro potential - UNLESS he is already mega-dosing and looks like that.  In which case, I wouldn't say his genetics are anything spectacular.

Sorry matt but NOT pro genetics.....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2020, 04:43:29 AM »
Well look at roelly and Quincy and difference in builds ,kid will be somewhere in between and depends how much he uses or abuses down the road.