Author Topic: Classic Undercover Pro: Chick Versus Paul Dillet  (Read 3959 times)

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
Classic Undercover Pro: Chick Versus Paul Dillet
« on: April 17, 2006, 02:59:33 PM »

Q:  What do you think about the whole Bob Cicherillo feud with Paul Dillett? And recently I read in MuscleMag that Paul said he'd put a cap in his ass. Has any bodybuilder ever put a beating on another?

A: I think old Bob, and I mean old literally, has run his mouth way too much right from the start. I really don't know how he possibly has any room to say anything about a man that at one time was one of the greatest athletes on stage and has accomplished more than Chic ever will. On the other hand, Dillett won't do anything.

Now that I think about it I don't know of very many bodybuilders that have ever defended their manhood in the old school way... with a good old ass kicking. I know Titus knocked out Melvin Anthony and a long time ago did the same to a national level bodybuilder named Arnie List. I also know he put a good whoop in on some UFC fighter at the California State bodybuilding Championships, I think it was last year. One time Levrone went after Chad Nicholls at a press conference but nothing happened. Then of course let's not forget about Shawn Ray getting knocked out by Gregg Reed a long time ago when the old Gold's Gym was still around that is now Milo's Powerhouse. As a matter of fact, if any of you readers out there can come up with some more info on this subject please feel free to write in; I think it's very interesting.

Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
Re: Classic Undercover Pro: Chick Versus Paul Dillet
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 04:06:45 AM »

I know Titus knocked out Melvin Anthony and a long time ago did the same to a national level bodybuilder named Arnie List. I also know he put a good whoop in on some UFC fighter at the California State bodybuilding Championships, I think it was last year.

I bet old Craigers fight card is a full up these days.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 04:14:16 AM »
I don't know what Bob said about Paul, don't really care.  The one thing that really gets under my skin with Bob is the simple fact that he shows no respect towards alot of these other guys.  You're confident, fine.  You think you're gonna win?  Fine.  Don't talk trash about Benfatto who was top 6 at the Olympia while you were still trying to place at the nationals.  Don't talk trash about Vince Taylor, one of the winningist pro's off all time.  Don't talk trash about Gary strydom, he's won more pro shows than you've probably placed in and don't talk trash about Paul Dillet.  Yes Bob, you are a pro.  You worked very hard for a long time and I respect that.  To keep pluugging away for as long as you did is something to be proud of.  Simple fact is you would come off alot better if you showed some humility and respect. 
nasser=piece of shit

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 04:40:00 AM »
Q:  What do you think about the whole Bob Cicherillo feud with Paul Dillett? And recently I read in MuscleMag that Paul said he'd put a cap in his ass. Has any bodybuilder ever put a beating on another?

A: I think old Bob, and I mean old literally, has run his mouth way too much right from the start. I really don't know how he possibly has any room to say anything about a man that at one time was one of the greatest athletes on stage and has accomplished more than Chic ever will. On the other hand, Dillett won't do anything.

Now that I think about it I don't know of very many bodybuilders that have ever defended their manhood in the old school way... with a good old ass kicking. I know Titus knocked out Melvin Anthony and a long time ago did the same to a national level bodybuilder named Arnie List. I also know he put a good whoop in on some UFC fighter at the California State bodybuilding Championships, I think it was last year. One time Levrone went after Chad Nicholls at a press conference but nothing happened. Then of course let's not forget about Shawn Ray getting knocked out by Gregg Reed a long time ago when the old Gold's Gym was still around that is now Milo's Powerhouse. As a matter of fact, if any of you readers out there can come up with some more info on this subject please feel free to write in; I think it's very interesting.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 06:09:29 AM »
  Dillet and Chick are both boneheads anyway.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 10:12:27 AM »
When did Bob talk trash about Vince Taylor?  That's just hard to imagine, Taylor is light years beyond him.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 10:34:29 AM »
he said some stuff in War of the Worlds..don't really remember what...something like he better be ready to do the robot dance carrying a second place check or something....I could be wrong  but it was something like that.
nasser=piece of shit

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 12:35:16 PM »
What is Dillet's sorry ass up to now?

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 12:40:12 PM »