Author Topic: Pro's discussing cycles, gear etc.  (Read 20539 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Pro's discussing cycles, gear etc.
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2020, 11:00:01 AM »
      thats rick wayne in that pic. he was a decent bodybuilder but very very racist. ( like all blacks) well actually rick is from the caribbean or something. not a native to the usa.  rick was about 5ft 8 or 9 i think under 200 lbs. i think competed about 185 or so.  anyways the guys back in the day all built a good foundation before using roids. so when they say its only the finishing touch or it helps 5 percent or whatever then for them they are not lying. because they went as far as they could BEFORE using roids. and their doses were in fact low ( compared to nowdays) and it was deca dball primo winstrol and sometimes parabolin . very few used test.  notice they all looked different no one had really bad skin or lost their hair etc.  now days guys start using gear as soon as they start lifting. everyone want a shortcut. and yes the pros use alot . ALOT . and notice tose guys from yesteryear are living long lives. they used for 8 weeks or so went off 8weeks or so then repeated.  arnold would deflate after the olympia and then be big for the next mr olympia.  these guys now days dont come off. they switch compounds but stay on. plus all the slin hgh rec drugs thyroid dnp etc etc.  its chemical warfare NOT bodybuilding. bring back real bodybuilding, big, muscular ,proportionate symmetrical  and can actually pose.
Rick Wayne was a great writer with a really good physique.  I would be interested to know why you say he was racist.  Is there anything he wrote or did that showed this?

epic is back

• Getbig III
  • Can Funk teach me to spell?
Re: IFBB Pro Santi Aragon talks about his Arnold Cycle
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2020, 11:25:40 PM »
Those with sub par genetics believe that you need to blast grams and grams of gear to be big 200+ @ 5-6% when in reality they just have sub-par genetics and could never get that big in that condition no matter how much they took (some are just genetically blessed in this regard and no I'm not one of them)

So basically they think that since they can't get to a big conditioned size on a reasonable dose of gear they could do so if they were just willing to blast tons of gear and yet they would never be able to do so due to thier sub-par genetics

And no its not due to a lack of a proper diet or proper training either, they basically just don't have the genes for it, end of story

Have you competed ? Has anyone here ?

When I started out I believed that nonsense

If you have to take over a gram a week total if injectable youíre not cut out for it

After years of training very hard starting at middleweight sbd moving up to light heavy and eventually winning a overall state level show In my last run after a 5 year break

Last show I tried something different as I was older 38 and wanted my goal over with

3 grams plus the tren at 200 a day got the glutes and everything else to have the huge 3 d look

I never used gh

I dieted very hard Abd trained heavily with lots of volume  40 sets on leg day

But the lies that if it takes more than a gram

Is passed on by the guys who donít want you looking better than they do pretending they are blessed

But had I not fell for that lie I may have had health problems early on

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2020, 04:09:47 AM »

If you have to take over a gram a week total if injectable youíre not cut out for it

After years of training very hard starting at middleweight sbd moving up to light heavy and eventually winning a overall state level show In my last run after a 5 year break

Last show I tried something different as I was older 38 and wanted my goal over with

3 grams plus the tren at 200 a day got the glutes and everything else to have the huge 3 d look

I never used gh

Is passed on by the guys who donít want you looking better than they do pretending they are blessed

Just because you trained 40 sets on leg day doesn't mean that is optimal for training legs.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2020, 04:44:41 PM »

I never used gh

I agree with you, genetics are not the biggest determining factor, it's the amount of drugs you can take.  Once you reach a certain point your genetics do very little to help you.  I've known dozens of high level NPC competitors over the past 20 years and they all take grams of gear.  There is a threshold you reach on small doses; your genetics dictate how you look and your overall flow, but you don't get to be 220 on stage unless you are taking a shit ton of steroids.

I've never met a person who just turned into a monster taking 500mg of Deca and a few Dbol.  Most people who have actually been in this game for 10-20 years know that's a joke.

Look at all the health issues in bodybuilding, it's pretty obvious these guys are walking pharmacy's.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2020, 03:31:20 AM »
I agree with you, genetics are not the biggest determining factor, it's the amount of drugs you can take.  Once you reach a certain point your genetics do very little to help you.  I've known dozens of high level NPC competitors over the past 20 years and they all take grams of gear.  There is a threshold you reach on small doses; your genetics dictate how you look and your overall flow, but you don't get to be 220 on stage unless you are taking a shit ton of steroids.

I've never met a person who just turned into a monster taking 500mg of Deca and a few Dbol.  Most people who have actually been in this game for 10-20 years know that's a joke.

Look at all the health issues in bodybuilding, it's pretty obvious these guys are walking pharmacy's.
Isn't O'Hearn natural? ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2020, 09:49:15 AM »
Isn't O'Hearn natural? ;D

;D

Not a chance, he's juiced to the gills and has had a ton of plastic surgery.  I find it amazing people believe he's natural, it must be his genetics.  ::)

epic is back

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2020, 12:02:21 PM »
People like humble bumble get told the truth sbd still donít believe it

Nothing can help them

If mike were natural with 260 lbs shredded body

All he would have to do is add a decent cycle and he could be Mr O At about 290

You think with his ego he would pass that up ?

Use your brain

epic is back

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2020, 02:13:38 PM »
Just because you trained 40 sets on leg day doesn't mean that is optimal for training legs.

thanks for your advice,

how many shows have you won?

are you known for your leg development?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2020, 03:33:58 AM »
thanks for your advice,

how many shows have you won?

are you known for your leg development?
So are you saying 40 sets is optimal for training legs?

I've never performed surgery either but I know sanitizing the scalpel in dirt isn't the best way to go about prepping for surgery.

epic is back

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2020, 08:13:27 PM »
How many shows you won?

How big are your legs ?

Over 30 inches lean ?

Enlighten us

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: Today at 03:32:01 AM »
How many shows you won?

How big are your legs ?

Over 30 inches lean ?

Enlighten us
All of that is irrelevant to the question.  I ask again....do you think 40 sets a workout is optimal for training legs?