Author Topic: Do you agree with this answer about Incels?  (Read 5142 times)

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
Re: Do you agree with this answer about Incels?
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2020, 03:52:57 PM »
you have gay time on tindre because you only wnant men and men all day! no liftnign weigts or nothing good just men posting all men today and ohter days all men!
I am a king on Tinder because of my physique and facial aesthetics. Then when we meet my PUA game is flawless.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2020, 05:23:39 PM »
i don't know i still feel like i regularly see good looking girls with physically flawed guys, maybe some of the guys look decent but they ain't no chad or slayer or whatever the meme says

short guys, fat guys, bald guys etc it is not unusual to see guys with girls that make you think he's batting out of his league

i find it really hard to believe these guys won her over on an app where looks are everything, maybe they have money i don't know but if looks matter so much for a man it's clear to me you don't have to look like you are top 5%

i think most of these girls are on dating apps like tinder for a reason, they are undateable themselves for numerous reasons like being a single mom or gross looking, or they can't find a guy in real life because no guy is good enough for them based on them saying in their profile "must be at least 6'2, handsome and rich"

the good looking stable girl that doesn't expect a guy to be perfect is not on tinder

E
E

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2020, 05:56:06 PM »
Men aren't men anymore. Once women are around 25- 30 they are looking for a husband, provider and a father to their children. Now we have 30 year old men living at home. They can't even provide for themselves never mind a family. You have men looking for a woman to take care of them as in dual incomes. Women have babies and that's the problem with that plan.  In my retirement job the office is filled with beautiful young women. They can't find a man. They date using dating sites like tinder but nothing works out. They wear a hot dress and heels for a date and a guy shows up with his hairy feet in shower shoes/flip flops. It's really time for men to man up. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2020, 06:55:59 PM »
Men aren't men anymore. Once women are around 25- 30 they are looking for a husband, provider and a father to their children. Now we have 30 year old men living at home. They can't even provide for themselves never mind a family. You have men looking for a woman to take care of them as in dual incomes. Women have babies and that's the problem with that plan.  In my retirement job the office is filled with beautiful young women. They can't find a man. They date using dating sites like tinder but nothing works out. They wear a hot dress and heels for a date and a guy shows up with his hairy feet in shower shoes/flip flops. It's really time for men to man up. 

if a beautiful young woman can't find a man, she's the problem

E
E

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2020, 07:22:05 PM »
want to pick up, gotta put in hard work...harder for some men, easier for a minority. Everybody excepts pussy on a silver platter now.

True.  Most don't want to put in the time, energy, and money necessary to get a woman. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2020, 07:47:39 PM »
Why are incels becoming more and more common? You never saw many 10-20 years ago.

Answer by: Seb Moloch

Young men have no access to sex anymore

why?

Here is the key:

Sexual liberation and dating apps created a perfect storm. Women are flocking to the top 5% of men. These men get up to 90% of the available sex.

So it's not that there is less sex, there are fewer men getting most of it. We are back to polygamy and it's very dangerous.

This is the natural order of things. Studies show that in the past:

8,000 Years Ago, 17 Women Reproduced for Every One Man (https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success)

We are back to those days. It's sexual Darwinism.

Back then it was fine, smaller communities were easier to control. Today however we live in a massive interconnected society. What worked then doesn't work now. Young men, filled with testosterone, that do not have access to sex are a vector of social unrest.

Why polygamy breeds civil war (https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2018/03/19/why-polygamy-breeds-civil-war)

Socially enforced monogamy was not implemented out of the magnanimous hearts of the leaders of the time. They understood that without it they could not have peace. It gave young men something to lose, something to protect, something to work for and towards.

Unfortunately for us there is no way back. The cat is out of the bag, Pandoras box is already open. All we can do now is watch as marriage rates plummet, birth rates go down, the economy suffers and sooner or later western society dissolves or it is replaced by patriarchal Eastern ones. Or maybe we will find a solution. Who knows? We won't be here to see it.

Source: https://qr.ae/pTEir6

Because a generation of lazy, irresponsible, no-accountability spineless cuck snowflakes were raised by feminist liberal single mom females during the 8 years the gay Muslim squatted in the White House.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2020, 11:56:45 PM »
I agree with the answer.... But another contributor imo, is that western females now are epic pains in the ass.

They expect everything done for them and think it's normal to treat a man like they are a joke, due to social conditioning.

That's why I think other races can present a viable option for a woman as they still know how to treat a man, but then there is the brown baby issue.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2020, 12:08:05 AM »
The data isnt a surprise. Just look at the new age 'sexless marriages'.

Tinder is the downfall for females because it becomes a commodity exchange. Females want kids, not males. So they play around a while, turn 50, cant have kids........ we are seeing this already so it only gets worse. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2020, 01:18:37 AM »
Not a single man should ever give a woman free attention unless he‘s getting something in return. The problem is that guys that aren‘t getting laid still pursue and follow women on social media etc. These guys represent the 95% of the guys on SM. Pathetic. Never give a woman free attention unless you intend to approach her. Females are nothing without male attention and they know that deep down.
The SM era, especially Instagram has set new rules regarding dating and there‘s no turning back. It‘s only gonna get worse. Things are going to „normalize“ in the future sooner or later as everything balances out eventually bur we‘ll be too old or dead already.

That‘s why I‘ve decided not to play the LTR game and do what I want. Not going MGTOW but not getting myself in anything serious either. In the meanwhile I‘ll just watch the society as we know it collapse ...

by definition that isnt free attention...

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2020, 01:46:16 AM »
Why are incels becoming more and more common? You never saw many 10-20 years ago.

Answer by: Seb Moloch

Young men have no access to sex anymore

why?

Here is the key:

Sexual liberation and dating apps created a perfect storm. Women are flocking to the top 5% of men. These men get up to 90% of the available sex.

So it's not that there is less sex, there are fewer men getting most of it. We are back to polygamy and it's very dangerous.

This is the natural order of things. Studies show that in the past:

8,000 Years Ago, 17 Women Reproduced for Every One Man (https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success)

We are back to those days. It's sexual Darwinism.

Back then it was fine, smaller communities were easier to control. Today however we live in a massive interconnected society. What worked then doesn't work now. Young men, filled with testosterone, that do not have access to sex are a vector of social unrest.

Why polygamy breeds civil war (https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2018/03/19/why-polygamy-breeds-civil-war)

Socially enforced monogamy was not implemented out of the magnanimous hearts of the leaders of the time. They understood that without it they could not have peace. It gave young men something to lose, something to protect, something to work for and towards.

Unfortunately for us there is no way back. The cat is out of the bag, Pandoras box is already open. All we can do now is watch as marriage rates plummet, birth rates go down, the economy suffers and sooner or later western society dissolves or it is replaced by patriarchal Eastern ones. Or maybe we will find a solution. Who knows? We won't be here to see it.

Source: https://qr.ae/pTEir6

Interesting post and I agree with everything that was said. Females are way too empowered and their ego's have been lifted to unrealistic proportions. They want perfection in a man, yet offer nothing or very little of value. Men who they don't consider to be a 10/10 get no attention from them. Constant flow of messages in their inbox is enough to keep them satisfied and it also keeps them deluded into thinking they are worth more than they really are.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2020, 03:50:14 AM »
Once a woman is 25-30 she has probably been run through by dozens of bad boys and lacks the ability to ever pair bond again.  Why should a man want to pay new car prices for a used up beater?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2020, 05:13:49 AM »
Once a woman is 25-30 she has probably been run through by dozens of bad boys and lacks the ability to ever pair bond again.  Why should a man want to pay new car prices for a used up beater?

This! It‘s either a couple of serious LTRs in a woman’s younger years before starting a family and staying together or nothing at all. The more dick a woman experiences the more she‘s damaged to pair bond and the more she‘s likely to become an alpha widow. Meaning she experienced something really passionate and exciting with some dude and she can not get that out of her head thus can not be content with some average boring beta provider even if she marries him. Even older women start noticing the scale of male attention via internet and opting out of marriage to experience the joy ride. Sadly for them that‘s usually a one way ticket because most females act on impulses not logic.
It‘s pretty much like dieting. You can not eat whatever u want and expect great results. Same with relationships. Of course they will blame men for not wanting to marry them once they hit the wall.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2020, 06:05:08 AM »
I am a king on Tinder because of my physique and facial aesthetics. Then when we meet my PUA game is flawless.
says the on line persona ::)
p

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2020, 06:12:02 AM »

Please give us some examples Roast Beef Pecs.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2020, 06:19:47 AM »
IDK the older I get the easier it seems to get women.  So many men are absolutely worthless - broke, ugly, out of shape, no interesting hobbies, etc - that putting even the tiniest amount of effort into yourself puts you ahead of 90% of men.

Articles like these affirm my suspicion that there's less competition than ever and frankly, I welcome it

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2020, 04:45:49 PM »
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2020, 05:05:33 PM »

Primepervert reading this with a parsh and trying to google the location of the high school.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2020, 05:16:51 PM »
Primepervert reading this with a parsh and trying to google the location of the high school.

LOL!
Q