Author Topic: Standard Inner City Behavior  (Read 2574 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Standard Inner City Behavior
« on: March 07, 2020, 06:30:35 PM »
While this might shock many, some of us know this type of thing has been going on since the 1970s. This is why I laugh at Liberals who call people racist. If they had to live in this type of area they would want out in a day.

Five teenagers charged in viral gang assault and robbery of 15-year-old girl in Brooklyn

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/five-teenagers-charged-in-viral-gang-assault-and-robbery-of-15-year-old-girl-in-brooklyn

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Standard Inner City Behavior
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 07:04:57 PM »
Typical Hebrees
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 07:45:28 PM »
While this might shock many, some of us know this type of thing has been going on since the 1970s. This is why I laugh at Liberals who call people racist. If they had to live in this type of area they would want out in a day.

Five teenagers charged in viral gang assault and robbery of 15-year-old girl in Brooklyn

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/five-teenagers-charged-in-viral-gang-assault-and-robbery-of-15-year-old-girl-in-brooklyn

I was at a liberal's house recently.  Liberal with both a small and a big "L", in that he votes liberal, and tends to side with things like welfare and universal healthcare and unions, and things like that.

He's sort of indifferent about racial matters, but being that White people are brainwashed from the time of childhood about how we're racist evil oppressors and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, you can't fault a person for internalizing that.

He said that I have anti-Jewish and anti-Muslim and "anti-Indian" [anti-Indigenous] views.  LOL, I guess because "Indian" was the fashionable term for Indigenous person when he was growing up.

Anyway, I made a few points, but one point was "I don't hate Indigenous people, I just acknowledge that the areas they live in in the largest numbers are also more violent than White areas.  It's the same reason why you live in a $600,000 house in the Whitest part of town."

He was furious at that one.

Because...you know...the proof is in the pudding.

Liberals, as much as they may scream about tolerance and diversity and all this shit, when given the CHOICE, they CHOOSE to live in the Whitest areas, far away from diversity.  They are just hypocritical girls.

It's the one good thing about living in a city like Thunder Bay, because we are close enough to diversity that we can point out this sort of hypocrisy.  It's easy to just say "Oh yeah - you could live around more diversity if you want, but you PREFER to live around only White liberals."

This is why White liberals are full of shit.

The thing about when you make points like this, is that none of them are going to acknowledge their hypocrisy or anything...but they know they are wrong...in that they can "feel it in their bones".

If you asked me if I was racist, I would just own it and say YES, for starters.  But if you really pressed me, I could point to people of other races who could verify that I didn't ever treat them differently based on race.  The point that I'm trying to make is that you can talk to liberals and put them in the same sort of position.  Where they basically have to go through their entire past history and point to one lone non-White person that they were friends with, or one non-White boss that they had to "proof" that they aren't racist.

In a nutshell, people just prefer being around people much like themselves.  But EVERYONE prefers to be around White people, because our societies are superior.  But when non-White people FLOOD into White-majority societies to live off our superior and more functional institutions and welfare and healthcare systems - fleeing THEIR OWN PEOPLE in the process of doing this - they choose to voluntarily self-segregate and be around their own kind.

In 1981 in Canada, there were six cultural enclaves - the largest one being Quebec, which I'm not sure was counted, as Canada is officially bilingual.

Fast forward to 2012, and there were 260 CULTURAL ENCLAVES in Canada.

Because people just love "diversity" so much.  ::)

Every time I read an ad seeking more diversity, it's actually proving MY POINT.  When an ad seeks Indigenous teachers to teach Indigenous students on a reserve in Canada, it is evidence that PEOPLE DON'T FUCKING WANT DIVERSITY.  They want to be around THEIR OWN people, AS THIS PUSH FOR DIVERSITY IRONICALLY PROVES.

There is HEAVY pressure for diversity, but NOT because anyone wants it - just pressure from Jewish-ran intergovernmental agencies that push it on White-majority societies.

It's actually natural selection being targeted against White people to make us minorities in the societies where we currently form the majority.

And it's working.

But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - let's just call it what it is.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2020, 08:05:32 PM »
Typical Hebrees

I would have bet my paycheck that this was a pack of dindus before I even opened the thread.

Why don't whites have pack mentality like dindu's do?  It's almost exclusive to them. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2020, 08:11:09 PM »
I would have bet my paycheck that this was a pack of dindus before I even opened the thread.

Why don't whites have pack mentality like dindu's do?  It's almost exclusive to them. 

The Call of the Wild / The law of the Jungle

Dindees
Q

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2020, 08:31:58 PM »
The victim was black.  One of the attackers mother turned him in.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2020, 12:54:01 AM »
I was at a liberal's house recently.  Liberal with both a small and a big "L", in that he votes liberal, and tends to side with things like welfare and universal healthcare and unions, and things like that.

He's sort of indifferent about racial matters, but being that White people are brainwashed from the time of childhood about how we're racist evil oppressors and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, you can't fault a person for internalizing that.

He said that I have anti-Jewish and anti-Muslim and "anti-Indian" [anti-Indigenous] views.  LOL, I guess because "Indian" was the fashionable term for Indigenous person when he was growing up.

Anyway, I made a few points, but one point was "I don't hate Indigenous people, I just acknowledge that the areas they live in in the largest numbers are also more violent than White areas.  It's the same reason why you live in a $600,000 house in the Whitest part of town."

He was furious at that one.

Because...you know...the proof is in the pudding.

Liberals, as much as they may scream about tolerance and diversity and all this shit, when given the CHOICE, they CHOOSE to live in the Whitest areas, far away from diversity.  They are just hypocritical girls.

It's the one good thing about living in a city like Thunder Bay, because we are close enough to diversity that we can point out this sort of hypocrisy.  It's easy to just say "Oh yeah - you could live around more diversity if you want, but you PREFER to live around only White liberals."

This is why White liberals are full of shit.

The thing about when you make points like this, is that none of them are going to acknowledge their hypocrisy or anything...but they know they are wrong...in that they can "feel it in their bones".

If you asked me if I was racist, I would just own it and say YES, for starters.  But if you really pressed me, I could point to people of other races who could verify that I didn't ever treat them differently based on race.  The point that I'm trying to make is that you can talk to liberals and put them in the same sort of position.  Where they basically have to go through their entire past history and point to one lone non-White person that they were friends with, or one non-White boss that they had to "proof" that they aren't racist.

In a nutshell, people just prefer being around people much like themselves.  But EVERYONE prefers to be around White people, because our societies are superior.  But when non-White people FLOOD into White-majority societies to live off our superior and more functional institutions and welfare and healthcare systems - fleeing THEIR OWN PEOPLE in the process of doing this - they choose to voluntarily self-segregate and be around their own kind.

In 1981 in Canada, there were six cultural enclaves - the largest one being Quebec, which I'm not sure was counted, as Canada is officially bilingual.

Fast forward to 2012, and there were 260 CULTURAL ENCLAVES in Canada.

Because people just love "diversity" so much.  ::)

Every time I read an ad seeking more diversity, it's actually proving MY POINT.  When an ad seeks Indigenous teachers to teach Indigenous students on a reserve in Canada, it is evidence that PEOPLE DON'T FUCKING WANT DIVERSITY.  They want to be around THEIR OWN people, AS THIS PUSH FOR DIVERSITY IRONICALLY PROVES.

There is HEAVY pressure for diversity, but NOT because anyone wants it - just pressure from Jewish-ran intergovernmental agencies that push it on White-majority societies.

It's actually natural selection being targeted against White people to make us minorities in the societies where we currently form the majority.

And it's working.

But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - let's just call it what it is.

Is there something you want to tell us? Last photo I saw of you, you looked pretty darn white.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2020, 07:16:27 AM »
Schoolboy prank.