Author Topic: Why do so many of you have such a hardon for Bob?  (Read 2630 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Why do so many of you have such a hardon for Bob?
« on: April 17, 2006, 08:17:36 PM »
Man talk about hate. Priest wins the Ironman and there's hate. Bob wins the masters and there's hate. Everything in here is hate. what's wrong with you all. stop crying because Bob or someone else deletes your stupid threads. They are deleted because they are stupid and hatefull. one of the rules here is no baseless attacks and it's HARDLY enforced. You're all lucky 75% of threads aren't deleted because that's what the majority of posts are here... baseless attacks and hate.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Why do so many of you have such a hardon for Bob?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 09:17:18 PM »
In that case all the imature twats are on the gossips board. You won't find them actually reading in this board as it has words that they don't understand. Like gibber for instance which is a synonym for male gigalo.
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 09:18:52 PM »
really? gibber means to speak gibberish. were you really not dropped on your head?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 09:54:00 PM »
he is right though, lots of hate on here....i don't see how anyone can talk trash about any pro. In lee's columb this month in MD he talks alittle about it, he actually quoted a getbig member.
bodybuildersreality.com

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 10:55:09 PM »
And he is right, enough is enough. I posted some Guidelines on the main board...

shutupandtrain88

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 07:30:55 AM »
And he is right, enough is enough. I posted some Guidelines on the main board...

Thanks!!!   Now if you can just get rid of the multiple names certain posters use, things would get even better!!!!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 12:21:36 PM »
I like the guy personally.....and yeah he has quite a few stalkers on the G&O board :-\