Author Topic: Who'd be a better "athlete's rep" than Bob?  (Read 10649 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Who'd be a better "athlete's rep" than Bob?
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2006, 10:12:35 PM »
Oh christ, It's got to be 240 right :D

what does 240 have to do with this?
he's never competed, he's not a pro, and not friends with any pros?
Deep Tissue Massage

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2006, 10:13:18 PM »
what does 240 have to do with this?
he's never competed, he's not a pro, and not friends with any pros?
That part of my comments were a joke.  He's talked about how much he's done for the sport.  Some comment a while back about how he's done more in the past year for the sport than Bob ever has or some shit like that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2006, 10:19:27 PM »
Berserker, you're totally obsessed, dude!

Holy crap!  Every one of your threads is about me!

You're in loooooooooooooooooove! :)

thisiskeith12

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2006, 10:21:04 PM »

Oohh noooo. Mr. 95% Bob Poster

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2006, 10:22:33 PM »

240, go eat your shit and die you fking twerp.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2006, 10:23:15 PM »

Bob deserved to win the Masters. Boy, did he look great!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2006, 10:24:14 PM »
I think Titus would be good.  He has no influences from anyone.  Plus if he doesn't like something the IFBB does he can just kill whoever pissed him off.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2006, 10:25:14 PM »
Yea, go figure he's pointing the obsessed finger at me when all he does is chant chick chick chick chick all day.....  He pastes Chick's head on his body in the y forum.  His wife probably asks why he just called her chick in bed ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2006, 10:27:40 PM »

240, I REALLY FKING hope you understand not everybody is going to be afraid of the fact that you have guns.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2006, 10:28:30 PM »
Yea, go figure he's pointing the obsessed finger at me when all he does is chant chick chick chick chick all day.....  He pastes Chick's head on his body in the y forum.  His wife probably asks why he just called her chick in bed ::)

I'll save Ron the trouble.... .Support Getbig.com

Rottmag

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2006, 10:40:14 PM »

Chick does a fine job.

Slightly off topic: Go to any bodybuilding show and you'll see Bob will ALWAYS have time for the fans and athletes who want his attention. Example: I've seen him try and do interviews for BB.com at the last Olympia EXpo where people [fans] were interupting him [several times] for a photo op and he wasn't the least bit rude to them. He told them politely he was in the middle of a live web broadcast and that he would fullfill their wishes as soon as he was complete, if they were willing to wait. Some did, and he did. Class act.

I've sen fans approach him at restaurants at past Olympias in Vegas and he was always polite and had time to chat. Even though, mind you, he had a date under his arm. Class act.

Well spoken, great presentation and always professional. Why [attempt to] fix something that isn't broken?

He's in a job where "you're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't." Give him a break for the love of the sport.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2006, 10:43:01 PM »

Chick does a fine job.

Slightly off topic: Go to any bodybuilding show and you'll see Bob will ALWAYS have time for the fans and athletes who want his attention. Example: I've seen him try and do interviews for BB.com at the last Olympia EXpo where people [fans] were interupting him [several times] for a photo op and he wasn't the least bit rude to them. He told them politely he was in the middle of a live web broadcast and that he would fullfill their wishes as soon as he was complete, if they were willing to wait. Some did, and he did. Class act.

I've sen fans approach him at restaurants at past Olympias in Vegas and he was always polite and had time to chat. Even though, mind you, he had a date under his arm. Class act.

Well spoken, great presentation and always professional. Why [attempt to] fix something that isn't broken?

He's in a job where "you're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't." Give him a break for the love of the sport.

Agreed.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2006, 10:43:16 PM »

Chick does a fine job.

I agree. I'm so happy to have someone like Bob as athletes rep. He will likely retire soon and not be able to directly enjoy the fruits of his labors, but he doesn't care. It's not about him. He looked great at the Masters, too. I'm so proud of him.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2006, 10:45:25 PM »
Chick does a fine job.

:)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »
 Bob is truly a wonderful man. I'm so glad that we have him as athletes rep. God is definitely watching out for him.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2006, 10:59:59 PM »
Bob is truly a wonderful man. I'm so glad that we have him as athletes rep. God is definitely watching out for him.

Bills fans are due theirs soon.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2006, 11:01:17 PM »
Bills fans are due theirs soon.

Bill Wilmore's fans?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2006, 11:11:15 PM »
Bill Wilmore's fans?

Just quit while you are ahead

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2006, 02:12:52 AM »
Richard Jones.. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2006, 02:27:46 AM »

Chick does a fine job.

If you want people to actually read what you type, you should get rid of that hot ass in your avatar. I haven't read a word you typed, but I sure spent some time looking at that nice set of buns...........
HAHA, RON.....

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2006, 07:55:52 AM »
I say Lee Preist. I think he was the youngest pro....so much experience. he has been in the iron game for years and I bet he has experienced more and seen a lot more than most pros have.....

He has definately seen the bullshit and probably can empathize because he has walked the walk....