Author Topic: "lean bulk" is a waste of time  (Read 2808 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: "lean bulk" is a waste of time
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2020, 07:08:31 AM »
But you told me that I looked better a little fuller and fatter (ie. 8%) than I did ripped and dry (ie. 5%) from those 2 photos I sent you so what gives bello?  :)
YOU DO....it was a play on words from what joswift wrote jokingly...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2020, 07:35:19 AM »
YOU DO....it was a play on words from what joswift wrote jokingly...

Ok brosef understood

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2020, 12:24:19 PM »
i never knew this thread was about getting girls:

if you want to get pussy: go to do hot yoga and hit up the tanning beds and run a low dose of var + live in a city where there are actually good looking women.  

[1]  I just need to add size before the USAs and bulking is the only way to do it.. lean bulking does not work

[2]  can we get some pics of the ripped 8 pack guys in this thread  ::) ???

want to get big? gotta eat big   ;D ;D

[1]  I've seen your pics and you are a legit competitor - best of luck for this years campaign - top 5% of physiques on the board (nh)  8)

[2]  Cough... ahem... I mean...

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA!

As if....  ::)

God speed my positive thinker ;)

T

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2020, 07:03:38 PM »

[1]  I've seen your pics and you are a legit competitor - best of luck for this years campaign - top 5% of physiques on the board (nh)  8)

[2]  Cough... ahem... I mean...

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA!

As if....  ::)

God speed my positive thinker ;)

thank you sir. training daily (found a garage gym) its straight Mexican ghetto but it works. its an industrial complex and half outside lol.

maybe I should clear up a few things:
bulking doesnt mean getting "fat" packing on muscle and being around 12-15% isnt "fat"
bulking is best if you are young (mass does not age well)... I am not a spring chicken but I wouldnt bulk if i didnt compete
most bulk then.... dont ever follow it by a cut - cut after your bulk or soon after
still do your cardio and poses while bulking

I am bulking and loving it. prolly will bulk for another 1-2 weeks then start my pre-contest diet here soon for july 24th. yes there is still time for the world to sort itself out :) good vibes

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2020, 07:41:31 PM »
thank you sir. training daily (found a garage gym) its straight Mexican ghetto but it works. its an industrial complex and half outside lol.

maybe I should clear up a few things:
bulking doesnt mean getting "fat" packing on muscle and being around 12-15% isnt "fat"
bulking is best if you are young (mass does not age well)... I am not a spring chicken but I wouldnt bulk if i didnt compete
most bul
k then.... dont ever follow it by a cut - cut after your bulk or soon after
still do your cardio and poses while bulking

I am bulking and loving it. prolly will bulk for another 1-2 weeks then start my pre-contest diet here soon for july 24th. yes there is still time for the world to sort itself out :) good vibes
😎

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2020, 09:46:09 PM »
lean bulk   what the fuck is this shit??

'Safety Fat'  ;)

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2020, 12:18:03 AM »
I firmly believe the lean bulk is a waste of time, since you are semi "cutting/bulking"  either you need to be in a calorie surplus or deficient.

if you want to make serious gains you need to put all your effort in one direction.

lean bulk is a good phrase to sell for fitness classes or BS programs imho.

right now I am in bulk mode and loving it. i havent bulked in a few years and its so fun  ;D

right there with you  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2020, 12:40:15 AM »
i never knew this thread was about getting girls:

if you want to get pussy: go to do hot yoga and hit up the tanning beds and run a low dose of var + live in a city where there are actually good looking women.  

I just need to add size before the USAs and bulking is the only way to do it.. lean bulking does not work

can we get some pics of the ripped 8 pack guys in this thread  ::) ???

want to get big? gotta eat big   ;D ;D

Sex is a major driving factor in many if not most things. Everything is about "pulling pussy" or getting laid.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2020, 03:35:00 AM »
Sex is a major driving factor in many if not most things. Everything is about "pulling pussy" or getting laid.

This.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2020, 04:42:04 AM »
There's a new trend of mini cut and bulks, and mini cuts and mini maintenance phases.

These might be better for the average gymrats compared to the old school 6 month perma bulk, then cutting and pissing off the weight for 6 months just to have gained a couple of lbs.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2020, 05:20:53 AM »
at the end of the day only way to get 'CONTEST MUSCLEt'is to take drugs....you want to train clean or trt or hrt then a 10 lb swing up or down is suffice..and someone training 20 plus yrs either way clean or drugged'cycled in past' should have some muscle to show at the end of the day..