Author Topic: as requested...me vs. alexxx  (Read 72215 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: as requested...me vs. alexxx
« Reply #250 on: May 06, 2006, 03:08:18 AM »
those pics aren't very good...he posted another and he has decent sized arms...can't tell it in those pics however.

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2006, 12:32:05 PM »
Shut the fuck up Frozzor! At least this  kid had the balls to post his real pic and take shit for it! Stop posting those pics of whoever the fuck that kid is you fucking liar!  Someone will find where that came from and bust your ass for lying again! Carry on...

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #252 on: May 24, 2006, 10:54:15 PM »
here i found this picture, its an old one ( i think it has a date on it....from like november).      the only deifference is that back then i still trained front delts.     siince this picture my arms have grown about an inch, my lats have gotten a whole lot wider, and my body fat has went down by maybe 1 %.

i think my theory about not training front delts to help increase the illusion of bicep peak is false......gonna start military pressing again.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 25, 2006, 12:03:15 AM »
dude...comb your hair.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #254 on: May 25, 2006, 03:13:34 AM »
i looked better at 16

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #255 on: May 25, 2006, 05:27:41 AM »
here i found this picture, its an old one ( i think it has a date on it....from like november).      the only deifference is that back then i still trained front delts.     siince this picture my arms have grown about an inch, my lats have gotten a whole lot wider, and my body fat has went down by maybe 1 %.

i think my theory about not training front delts to help increase the illusion of bicep peak is false......gonna start military pressing again.

You look to be around 23-24 % BF.

Try to get down to around 15 % BF. It will help the gains IMO.

Just do moderate cardio on your off days, like brisk walks.

And eat clean.

JMO of course.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #256 on: May 25, 2006, 07:12:46 AM »
I thought it was a pic of Medford at first.
T

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #257 on: May 25, 2006, 08:20:33 AM »
i looked better at 16
lol....u were in better shape, but you had no size.    and this last picture was from a while back...nov. any way.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: May 25, 2006, 09:40:39 AM »
lol....u were in better shape, but you had no size.    and this last picture was from a while back...nov. any way.

Boy, you are the Fat Bastard, and you think you're great!!!
Hahahahaaa!
If you are 250 pounds, let's say you have 185 pounds lean mass, it's not bad, but you're vastly overweight!
You should lose some serious weight, if you do that, you will pack on more muscle on long term.
You would be okay in 210 pounds, you have at least 40 pounds to lose, you should spend summer defining your physique, never gain so much weight again, you should be around 200 to 220 pounds.
This is for your own good.
We can't see your muscle bellies, muscle shape and joint size, so shut up about your potential, you can't talk about your potential until you see your muscle quality.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: May 25, 2006, 09:42:50 AM »
Hahahahaaa!
If you are 250 pounds, let's say you have 185 pounds lean mass, it's not bad, but you're vastly overweight!
You should lose some serious weight, if you do that, you will pack on more muscle on long term.
You would be okay in 210 pounds, you have at least 40 pounds to lose, you should spend summer defining your physique, never gain some much weigt again, you should be around 200 to 220 pounds.
We can't see your muscle bellies, muscle shape and joint size, so shut up about your potential, you can't talk about your potential until you see your muscle quality.

Karasan is speaking th truth.   canditate, stop fooling yourself.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #260 on: May 25, 2006, 11:35:15 AM »
Hahahahaaa!
You would be okay in 210 pounds, you have at least 40 pounds to lose, you should spend summer defining your physique, never gain so much weight again, you should be around 200 to 220 pounds.

First quality post. I'm impressed. But then again he probably just says that to get a date with candidate ;D
just push some weight!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #261 on: May 25, 2006, 03:12:27 PM »
Hahahahaaa!

ill lean out once i can do soand still be over 230-235.       if im not that big, i dont see a reason to lean out becaus ei lift to have size, not get the chicks. i do that already.   and i dont recall saying anything about my potential.....all i dais was ironneck at 16 was tiny. which he was.    

and i havent "gained weight".....i started off at 250, dropped to 200 and the same bodyfat i have now, then steadily gained 50 lbs staying at the same bodyfat.

by the way...thanks for the advice, big guy. haha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: May 25, 2006, 03:25:56 PM »
You would kill to have a body like mine, not because I'm so great and majestic, because you're a fat ass and have hard time finding your own dick under 5 inches layer of fat, you'll be a man soon, but first listen to me bro, lose some weight, you are not that pretty with two chins  ;D
Sorry to tell that, but currently Alexx owns you with his 15.5 inch bazookas  :'(

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #263 on: May 25, 2006, 03:27:34 PM »
ill lean out once i can do soand still be over 230-235.       if im not that big, i dont see a reason to lean out becaus ei lift to have size, not get the chicks. i do that already.   and i dont recall saying anything about my potential.....all i dais was ironneck at 16 was tiny. which he was.     

and i havent "gained weight".....i started off at 250, dropped to 200 and the same bodyfat i have now, then steadily gained 50 lbs staying at the same bodyfat.

by the way...thanks for the advice, big guy. haha

You look good in this pic dude. You've dieted down?

Nice going.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #264 on: May 25, 2006, 03:28:42 PM »
haha. sure..... ;D

i have an ethopian friend whos never lifted before that could achieve your body through one month of fasting.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2006, 03:29:34 PM »

You look good in this pic dude. You've dieted down?

Nice going.

YIP
Zack
ffuuccckkkkkk   nooooo    haha.   thats the queer bait tryin to give me advice.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2006, 03:33:21 PM »
Yeah bro I dieted down from 222 pounds, though many guys have hard time believing that, that's okay, they think having my shape is easy, and they believe  16" arms look like this on my height...
I'm really tired of that stuff.
I ran 5 miles, 4 times a week, used ECA stack, planning to stay fairly lean during summer, than give it a for a cycle.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2006, 04:40:24 PM »
Yeah bro I dieted down from 222 pounds, though many guys have hard time believing that, that's okay, they think having my shape is easy, and they believe  16" arms look like this on my height...
I'm really tired of that stuff.
I ran 5 miles, 4 times a week, used ECA stack, planning to stay fairly lean during summer, than give it a for a cycle.

Youve done a good job, karasan.   Youve got the bodytype the girls love.

On a side note: glad to see you survived the initial onslaught around here LOL.    Most leave and never come back.    Its like an initiation around here. :o

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #268 on: May 26, 2006, 02:38:46 AM »
candidate you have serious issues
karasan blows you away just like i do

i was 16 in those pics i posted
you wanna see some new photos?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #269 on: May 26, 2006, 02:41:05 AM »
i know...
monster overuse of 2 months old pics

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #270 on: May 26, 2006, 03:40:25 AM »
Good quads and arms Ironnek, keep working hard bro :)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: May 26, 2006, 03:55:36 AM »
quads look good iron...how old are ya?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #272 on: May 26, 2006, 04:31:15 AM »
:) this thread has to be the funniest thing on the web
Here comes the money shot