Author Topic: as requested...me vs. alexxx  (Read 72465 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: as requested...me vs. alexxx
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2006, 06:34:19 PM »
Dude are you kidding I smoke you!!  You are disgusting to the human eye.

you hav elarger triceps from the rea. thats it. you have no back and i cant even see any bicep at all.  plus...i think a t a lower body fat my triceps would look equaly as large.  ahahaha "xfator"  morelike "notafactor"
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2006, 06:37:52 PM »
you hav elarger triceps from the rea. thats it. you have no back and i cant even see any bicep at all.  plus...i think a t a lower body fat my triceps would look equaly as large.  ahahaha "xfator"  morelike "notafactor"

Yeah, yeah, let's see what you look like without a shirt.  Face it you never will compare to me. 

Also, I know you are 16, but could you stop writting like you're 2.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2006, 06:41:11 PM »
Easy on the buttcrack shots. That is just not called for.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2006, 07:10:29 PM »
Yeah, yeah, let's see what you look like without a shirt.  Face it you never will compare to me. 

Also, I know you are 16, but could you stop writting like you're 2.
haha..see i proved my point...thats why your reply was "yeah yeah"..ahaha..and i already know that i dont have any abs. that wastnt the argument.     and personally..unless im onstage competeing, id rather not have abs as they look quite puusy.   im no trying to look like usher......but i think you are. ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2006, 07:31:10 PM »
haha..see i proved my point...thats why your reply was "yeah yeah"..ahaha..and i already know that i dont have any abs. that wastnt the argument.     and personally..unless im onstage competeing, id rather not have abs as they look quite puusy.   im no trying to look like usher......but i think you are. ;D

LOL, Usher....that was kinda funny. ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2006, 07:42:53 PM »

Yeah, I can tell you don't get laid much.  Anyone who would believe abs are not important probably doesn't get looked at by many ladies.  I rip my shirt off at the beach and women approach me, you take yours off and people laugh. You know deep inside what you look like as I know what I look like, your ugly I'm not.  One thing the gym can't change for you is those poor genetics.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2006, 07:48:02 PM »
X, dont waste your time, hes only 16.  Life will teach him brutal lessons soon enough.
BTW.....Why the hell you had to show your foul ass in that pic???    U gay???

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2006, 07:52:19 PM »
X, dont waste your time, hes only 16.  Life will teach him brutal lessons soon enough.
BTW.....Why the hell you had to show your foul ass in that pic???    U gay???

It's bodybuilding dude.  You look at guys in tiny posing trunks all the time, as do I.  Does that mean your gay?  Nah, not even close to gay bro.  A little crack exposed, big deal, didn't feel like editing it out.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2006, 08:00:27 PM »
It's bodybuilding dude.  You look at guys in tiny posing trunks all the time, as do I.  Does that mean your gay?  Nah, not even close to gay bro.  A little crack exposed, big deal, didn't feel like editing it out.

Well, pulling up the drawers wouldve saved alot of therapy for the Getbigger's forum.   Good build tho, I assume your a natural cuz anything under 21" arms is too easy. ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2006, 08:02:57 PM »
Well, pulling up the drawers wouldve saved alot of therapy for the Getbigger's forum.   Good build tho, I assume your a natural cuz anything under 21" arms is too easy. ;D

I am natural, however am contemplating the dark side.  I have been thinking about it for a year or so.  21" arms probably will never happen either way.  I wish

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2006, 08:04:24 PM »
  I am natural, however am contemplating the dark side.  I have been thinking about it for a year or so.  21" arms probably will never happen either way.  I wish

Do you want to end up a walking pharmacy and look all bloated with fat like candidate in this thread?
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2006, 08:09:34 PM »
Do you want to end up a walking pharmacy and look all bloated with fat like candidate in this thread?

Alexxx, be nice. Candidate got all fat and bloated without drugs!!!  He did it all naturally. ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2006, 08:10:12 PM »

No, looking fat like this kid is not in my agenda.  However, I think there are a few of us on here that put a lot of effort into bodybuilding and would never let ourselves get like that.  I am tempted though, I truley believe it is the only way to really push the envelope with your body and take you to the next level.  Supplements just don't work anymore.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2006, 08:17:38 PM »
No, looking fat like this kid is not in my agenda.  However, I think there are a few of us on here that put a lot of effort into bodybuilding and would never let ourselves get like that.  I am tempted though, I truley believe it is the only way to really push the envelope with your body and take you to the next level.  Supplements just don't work anymore.

You are only limited by your mind. Some guys say "okay ive reached my max"   At the point you say that, You are right!!! 8)   You can go as far as you want to. 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2006, 08:23:09 PM »
You are only limited by your mind. Some guys say "okay ive reached my max"   At the point you say that, You are right!!! 8)   You can go as far as you want to. 

Phenomenal point!
just push some weight!

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2006, 08:44:46 PM »
heres my 15 year old brother

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2006, 08:46:24 PM »
Yeah, I can tell you don't get laid much.  Anyone who would believe abs are not important probably doesn't get looked at by many ladies.  I rip my shirt off at the beach and women approach me, you take yours off and people laugh. You know deep inside what you look like as I know what I look like, your ugly I'm not.  One thing the gym can't change for you is those poor genetics.

LOL . poor genetics. OKAY haha    look at how old you are and how long youve been training. your physique...is lammeeeeeeeeee. hahaha.       and having abs does attract ladies, your right, but i dont train for other people, i train for myself.  and anyon will tell you that if your training to impress the ladies, your training for the wrong reasons. also, you dont have to have abs for laides to be attracted to you, jackasss...personality and confidence and sense of humor are actually more important.   and thats not just me saying that.....ask anybody with experiemce theyll tell you the same.

and no..people dont laugh when i have my shirt off...i was alife guard past summer which requires shirt off at all times.   had my fair share of life guard ass jutst by being funny and confident.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2006, 08:47:17 PM »
heres my 15 year old brother
low body fat...but dont bring him intoa conversation about muscle size. lol.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2006, 12:03:36 AM »
I really can't believe this argument....if candidate isn't a troll account,which I suspect maybe it is, HE IS 16 YEARS OLD...lol.....it is funny a grown man would be telling him how much better he looks than him...hell he is still growing.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2006, 12:05:34 AM »
the kid brothers both look better than Candidate.  smaller but well-defined muscles look better than slightly bigger muscles which are hidden under fat.

and it's a joke that Candidate thinks he looks better than Alexxx

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2006, 07:35:46 AM »
so uhhh.. do we have a clear winner?

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2006, 12:56:49 PM »
This thread is a joke. You've got fatass 5'5 230lb teenagers claiming they're more muscular than competitors.

You've got teenagers posting their pathetic pictures of their shitty physiques all throughout this thread.

You've got the FRAUD Frozzor posting pictures of HIMSELF claiming they are his 16 year old brother.

Sad...

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2006, 12:58:02 PM »
This thread is a joke. You've got fatass 5'5 230lb teenagers claiming they're more muscular than competitors.

You've got teenagers posting their pathetic pictures of their shitty physiques all throughout this thread.

You've got the FRAUD Frozzor posting pictures of HIMSELF claiming they are his 16 year old brother.

Sad...

When do we get to see your pics Johnny?

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2006, 01:00:07 PM »

When do we get to see your pics Johnny?

When I stop being 115lbs.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2006, 02:02:46 PM »

When I stop being 115lbs.

Not even a mention of my pics.  Where's the scrutiny? 

115lbs, that lite.