Author Topic: as requested...me vs. alexxx  (Read 72502 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: as requested...me vs. alexxx
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2006, 04:49:31 PM »
This thread is a joke. You've got fatass 5'5 230lb teenagers claiming they're more muscular than competitors.

You've got teenagers posting their pathetic pictures of their shitty physiques all throughout this thread.

You've got the FRAUD Frozzor posting pictures of HIMSELF claiming they are his 16 year old brother.

Sad...

Johnny is a servant of GOD. ;D

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2006, 09:41:18 PM »
a even in muscle size he's still bigger than you.not diisin or anything like that
but he's good size and he's pretty dog damn strong ;)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2006, 10:10:00 PM »
This thread is a joke. You've got fatass 5'5 230lb teenagers claiming they're more muscular than competitors.

You've got teenagers posting their pathetic pictures of their shitty physiques all throughout this thread.

You've got the FRAUD Frozzor posting pictures of HIMSELF claiming they are his 16 year old brother.

Sad...

Not a bad summary.

It is kind of one of those threads where you hope people just browsing the site don't read it.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #128 on: April 22, 2006, 09:08:49 AM »
Candidate, at 16 you have a lot of time to learn how to get your body to where you physically want it to be.  Don't be so quick to compare yourself to others on this board.  You are on your way but still have a long way to go.  I am sure with enough passion for BB and a lot of hard work you'll get there.  Do it for you, not for anyone else.  ;)

Hey Cheri once Mike kills over from contest prep maybe you could do it for me and no one else   ;D

JK!
X

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #129 on: April 22, 2006, 09:42:22 AM »

Sad...
your the joke.     small as hell..thinks your educated...euro trash wannabe.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #130 on: April 22, 2006, 09:43:25 AM »
Candidate I've seen seals leaner than you.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #131 on: April 22, 2006, 10:25:34 AM »

Ok tubby.... ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #132 on: April 22, 2006, 02:06:57 PM »
Candidate I've seen seals leaner than you.

lol ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2006, 03:16:14 PM »

Can't believe your still debating your physique.   Funny, my girlfriend walked in my office at home and asked me what I was doing and I told her this guy is talking about how big he was and how much better he looked then me.  So she curiously said let's see what he looks like.  I showed her the picture of candidate and she starts laughing hysterically.  She replies too me  "this is obviously a joke and that I was stupid for believing that was the actual person in the picture."

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2006, 05:42:15 PM »
Can't believe your still debating your physique.   Funny, my girlfriend walked in my office at home and asked me what I was doing and I told her this guy is talking about how big he was and how much better he looked then me.  So she curiously said let's see what he looks like.  I showed her the picture of candidate and she starts laughing hysterically.  She replies too me  "this is obviously a joke and that I was stupid for believing that was the actual person in the picture."

Yeah...she probably figured he was a skinny little kid...cause skinny little kids ALWAYS post pictures of 250 lb monsters and claim they are them...LOL

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2006, 05:59:13 PM »
Yeah...she probably figured he was a skinny little kid...cause skinny little kids ALWAYS post pictures of 250 lb monsters and claim they are them...LOL

Frozzor??

mikethedon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2006, 08:33:46 PM »
WHY NOT POST A FULL CLEAR PICTURE LIKE ALEXXX DID WHERE THERE IS NO HIDING ANYTHING!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2006, 03:29:21 AM »
Frozzor??

no candidate...he says he is like 250 lbs.....but his pics say otherwise.

Bast175

« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2006, 01:44:08 AM »
250lbs of pure rock hard flesh of steel!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a monsterBEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2006, 01:53:13 AM »
250lbs of pure rock hard flesh of steel!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a monsterBEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a true mass monster, in every sense of the phrase ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2006, 02:10:49 PM »
a true mass monster, in every sense of the phrase ;D

Mass monster?? I really don't see one ounce of muscle on you.  Dude, FAT IS NOT MUSCLE!!!  Can you please point out or post a pic, where there is any sign of muscle. 

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2006, 02:20:23 PM »
st of al ill give you that my tri's arent that gd.  but i think its genetic.   but theres good biceps peak, andi dont do hammer curls.    my front delts arent popping up too much because i dont train hem anymore9trying to better isolate my cheston presses) ....but come on, those layts are popping out considerably, and i dont really see any fat, except for on smalll crease at te elbw, but thats  normal on all people.   and i cwas kidding with bast.   also..dude, why are u bashing me?  four age, you physique really is ver small...
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2006, 02:22:32 PM »
Hey candidate do you inject lard in your fat? what is medford making you eat? Bacon flustered in olive oil with a bit of grease on the side?
just push some weight!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2006, 02:38:12 PM »
st of al ill give you that my tri's arent that gd.  but i think its genetic.   but theres good biceps peak, andi dont do hammer curls.    my front delts arent popping up too much because i dont train hem anymore9trying to better isolate my cheston presses) ....but come on, those layts are popping out considerably, and i dont really see any fat, except for on smalll crease at te elbw, but thats  normal on all people.   and i cwas kidding with bast.   also..dude, why are u bashing me?  four age, you physique really is ver small...

Is English your first language or are you two?  I guess I'm just messing with you beacause of this thread you started.  I really don't get comparing yourself to others that completly blow you out of the water, genetically, your make up is just imbalanced.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 25, 2006, 02:38:46 PM »
Hey candidate do you inject lard in your fat? what is medford making you eat? Bacon flustered in olive oil with a bit of grease on the side?

LMAO!!!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #145 on: April 25, 2006, 02:46:03 PM »
Is English your first language or are you two?  I guess I'm just messing with you beacause of this thread you started.  I really don't get comparing yourself to others that completly blow you out of the water, genetically, your make up is just imbalanced.
i have to type wth noly one hand and its my left but im right handed.   and how in he world is alexx superior to me? i have more mkuscle.  dieted down i would blow hi  out of the water.  and the only thing lacking in my gentics is quad sweep from certain angles and triceps... but i do gain muscle every quick.    ala rhul.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 25, 2006, 02:51:20 PM »
i have to type wth noly one hand and its my left but im right handed.   and how in he world is alexx superior to me? i have more mkuscle.  dieted down i would blow hi  out of the water.  and the only thing lacking in my gentics is quad sweep from certain angles and triceps... but i do gain muscle every quick.    ala rhul.

Why only one hand?  If you are a paraplegic, I apologize for everything.  I mean, in all seriousness, you really think you have muscle mass"a la Ruhl"??

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #147 on: April 25, 2006, 02:54:04 PM »
Why only one hand?  If you are a paraplegic, I apologize for everything.  I mean, in all seriousness, you really think you have muscle mass"a la Ruhl"??

no he blew it out while "working out"

just messing with you that must be painfull hope you recover cause your spelling really went downhill since then. Even worse then before!
just push some weight!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #148 on: April 25, 2006, 04:06:32 PM »
no no no.... i was comparing my weakness and strengths to his
d[-_-]b actin all cool

RadBrad

• Getbig II
  • BoobiesYEooooow
« Reply #149 on: April 25, 2006, 04:51:18 PM »