Author Topic: as requested...me vs. alexxx  (Read 72466 times)

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
Re: as requested...me vs. alexxx
« Reply #150 on: April 25, 2006, 08:29:14 PM »
and how in he world is alexx superior to me? i have more mkuscle.

he's muscular.  you're fat.  there's a big difference.

it doesn't even look like you're flexing your muscles in that pose.

bodybuilding is about muscularity, not eating your way to a chubby 250 pounds.   
using the scales as a judge, you win.  using our eyes to judge, he wins.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2006, 08:48:20 PM »
he's muscular.  you're fat.  there's a big difference.

it doesn't even look like you're flexing your muscles in that pose.

bodybuilding is about muscularity, not eating your way to a chubby 250 pounds.   
using the scales as a judge, you win.  using our eyes to judge, he wins.
haha   no.   maybe your right for the tri's, but there is a peak to the bi's, and at 20% bf to see that peak that means theres a whole lot of muscle. also,     my lats actully pop out and have width and curvature .       alexxx is far from mkuscular and so are you, hater.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2006, 11:56:28 PM »
what are your stats canidate,and alex why are you comparing yourself to a 16 year old thats not cool at all :o

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2006, 06:36:57 AM »
what are your stats canidate,and alex why are you comparing yourself to a 16 year old thats not cool at all :o
i dont max out f thats what you mean.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2006, 08:15:35 AM »
lol I didn't start this thread. I think this is just a joke that medford is playing on everyone!
just push some weight!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2006, 01:12:29 PM »
i dont max out f thats what you mean.
i took some measurements....17 3/4 inch arms, 24 inch thighs (i didnt know how to measure, so i took string and pulled it tight aroud the center of my leg.)  both were done cold , but flexed.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

RadBrad

• Getbig II
  • BoobiesYEooooow
« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2006, 01:38:41 PM »
Haha, sorry guys, I didn't read the whole tread before I made my Medford claim.  I had no idea that others thought the same.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2006, 01:52:44 PM »
lol I didn't start this thread. I think this is just a joke that medford is playing on everyone!

I knew this couldn't be the same guy in that picture.  Had to be a joke.  "My biceps peak and my lats pop".  LMAO!!!  They peak and pop with gross fat everywhere.  Kid in the pic really is funny looking though. 
Kudos to whoever played this joke, you had me fooled for a minute.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2006, 01:55:26 PM »
I knew this couldn't be the same guy in that picture.  Had to be a joke.  "My biceps peak and my lats pop".  LMAO!!!  They peak and pop with gross fat everywhere.  Kid in the pic really is funny looking though. 
Kudos to whoever played this joke, you had me fooled for a minute.
your an idiot.   where is ther grosse fat? show me?   and yes, my lats do have considerable curvature to them.  i would post a shirtless one where it looks eVEN BETTER, except none of you would say anyhtin about the muscle, only the bit of love handles and the backne which i have.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2006, 01:58:02 PM »
your an idiot.   where is ther grosse fat? show me?   and yes, my lats do have considerable curvature to them.  i would post a shirtless one where it looks eVEN BETTER, except none of you would say anyhtin about the muscle, only the bit of love handles and the backne which i have.

B.S. your not the guy in this picture.  Good joke though.  You couldn't have picked a worse looking"candidate" for the picture. 

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2006, 02:30:40 PM »

You won't post the picture because you're a fat tub of lard who eats too many  hotdogs!

You won't post the picture because you know we'll all laugh at your fat tubby manboobs and hanging gut!

You're a joke.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2006, 03:29:44 PM »

You won't post the picture because you're a fat tub of lard who eats too many  hotdogs!

You won't post the picture because you know we'll all laugh at your fat tubby manboobs and hanging gut!

You're a joke.

I must agree you are a joke. Something is seriously wrong with you.  You use words like small and scrawny to describe me.  Dude I'm not huge, but I  am 6"1  230. Nobody has ever looked at me and said wow he is small and scrawny.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2006, 06:45:41 PM »
tis me.  whats funny?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2006, 06:50:09 PM »
I must agree you are a joke. Something is seriously wrong with you.  You use words like small and scrawny to describe me.  Dude I'm not huge, but I  am 6"1  230. Nobody has ever looked at me and said wow he is small and scrawny.
you use words like seal and fat ass. dude, im not thin, but i am 19% bf. no one has ever said to me "your a seal", or "lose some weight".    but hey...in the world of bbodybbuilding, both are true.      for a bodybuilder, even a offseason pro, i am a bit heavy fat wise.  and for a body builder, even an amatuer, you are scrawny.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2006, 07:27:41 PM »
you use words like seal and fat ass. dude, im not thin, but i am 19% bf. no one has ever said to me "your a seal", or "lose some weight".    but hey...in the world of bbodybbuilding, both are true.      for a bodybuilder, even a offseason pro, i am a bit heavy fat wise.  and for a body builder, even an amatuer, you are scrawny.

Your using words like offseason, and amateur, I do not compete, nor do I desire this.  I just want to look amazing, like I do all year round. 

Candidiate you have got to come to grips with something, YOU REALLY ARE DISCUSTING TO LOOK AT!! Look at yourself.  I call you seal boy because that's what you look like.  Actually I'm officially changing your name to"The Walrus". 
Out

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2006, 07:38:09 PM »
Your using words like offseason, and amateur, I do not compete, nor do I desire this.  I just want to look amazing, like I do all year round. 

Candidiate you have got to come to grips with something, YOU REALLY ARE DISCUSTING TO LOOK AT!! Look at yourself.  I call you seal boy because that's what you look like.  Actually I'm officially changing your name to"The Walrus". 
Out
xfatcor come to grip with something....you have the muscle makeup of nick lachey!!!!!! 
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2006, 07:45:55 PM »
no he blew it out while "working out"

just messing with you that must be painfull hope you recover cause your spelling really went downhill since then. Even worse then before!

I KNOW....I thought he spelled bad before...but now that he is wounded...LOL...even worse. That is what he gets for dropping the dumbells.I once almost dropped one put'n it on the rack and nearly cut the end of my pinky finger off,cause the rack had a very thin edge on it and my finger was smashed between it and the db

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2006, 07:48:49 PM »
I KNOW....I thought he spelled bad before...but now that he is wounded...LOL...even worse. That is what he gets for dropping the dumbells.I once almost dropped one put'n it on the rack and nearly cut the end of my pinky finger off,cause the rack had a very thin edge on it and my finger was smashed between it and the db

Shit. Same thing hapened to me when I dropped a 5 pound plate on it.. It turned all black.. but the 100 pound dumbells that I droped from a lower distance seemed to be ok.
just push some weight!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2006, 05:20:20 AM »
xfatcor come to grip with something....you have the muscle makeup of nick lachey!!!!!! 

I guess I'll take that over looking like a walrus.  Did that hooked on phonics come in yet for you???  Looking forward to you learning how to read and write.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2006, 05:32:53 AM »
Hey candidate, is this you?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2006, 06:13:42 AM »
Candidate,

Posting a back shot where you are wearing a shirt is not ideal.

Redo the pic, with no shirt please if you want to give people a better idea of your level of muscularity.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2006, 10:07:04 AM »
This is a joke right??  That's not really you.  You guys both look really really really bad... 

That's Medford, right?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2006, 05:45:59 PM »
Hey candidate, is this you?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bahahahhahaha not only do you have a fucked up body..... but that face......  priceless..

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #174 on: April 27, 2006, 05:54:40 PM »
that face picture is from two years ago ....but ill consider the source on how it looks, because back when i used that on myspace, i got alot of ladies fom it.
d[-_-]b actin all cool