Author Topic: Test suspension  (Read 2460 times)

civello_06

• Getbig II
Test suspension
« on: April 17, 2006, 10:42:39 PM »
Ive got 2 ten ml bottles of test suspension and was planning on using them in a cycle taking 1 cc every other day.  i posted something pertaining 2 this early last week and the only type of criticism i recieved was the uncomfortableness of frequent injections.this i can cope with.my question 2 u all is if n e of you have used test suspenion b4 and what u thought of the results. Anabolics 2006 says its a great mass gainer but dont expect n e definition and have an estrogen blocker on hand.this i can take care of.so post up. how did it go for those of u that have used test suspension?hit me back

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Test suspension
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 02:27:41 AM »
What else were you planning on using in you cycle?

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 12:34:49 PM »
Im in my 2nd week.  im using 500 mg a week of sustanon, 300 mg a week of deca, 20 mg a day mo. thru fri. of d-bol. I was planning on starting the suspension in the third week. 1 cc every other day.what do u think?

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 01:03:55 PM »
Doesn't 20 mg a day of dbol seem kinda low?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 01:29:18 PM »

GETBIGGER, my brother...what the hell are you doing splashing around THESE boards?

20mg of dbol isnt too low. It's about an avarage dose for the normal BB. My first ever cycle was 2 summers ago and I used a dbol ONLY cycle with the Brittish Dragon 5mg 'pinks'. Gosh I miss those...and it was like this...

Week1: 400mg every day of MilkThistle.
 Week2: 400mg every day of Milk Thistle.
 Week3: 20mg of dbol w/ 400mg of Milk Thistle daily.
 Week4: 20mg of dbol w/ 400mg of Milk Thistle daily.
 Week5: 30mg of dbol w/ 400mg of Milk Thistle daily.
 Week6: 30mg of dbol w/ 400mg of Milk Thistle daily w/ 300mg of 6-OXO at night.
 Week7: 30mg of dbol w/ 400mg of Milk Thistle daily w/ 300mg of 6-OXO at night.
 Week8: 30mg of dbol w/ 400mg of Milk Thistle daily w/ 300mg of 6-OXO at night.
 Week9: 20mg of dbol w/ 400mg of Milk Thistle daily w/ 300mg of 6-OXO at night.
 Week10: 200mg of Milk Thistle daily w/ 600mg of 6-OXO w/ serving of ZMA at bed-time.
 Week11: 200mg of Milk Thistle daily w/ 600mg of 6-OXO w/ serving of ZMA at bed-time.
 Week12: 200mg of Milk Thistle w/ 300mg of 6-OXO w/ serving of ZMA at bed-time.

Thats a great dbol cycle...has basic PRE and POST cycle therepy. I remember gaining about 15lbs on that cycle. One thing I did for even more safety as a beginner dbol cycle...was on Sundays I went w/ only 10 or 15 mg instead of 20 or 30mg.

If I were to use dbol now I would run it at 30-40mg daily. Or the hell with it...run A-Bomb instead at 1-2 daily...depending on how adventerous I feel.
?

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 01:29:36 PM »
Its my first cycle. Didnt want 2 go over board.  I asked about a week ago and the most people said was to add 5 to 10 mg a day and i didnt think that would make that much of a difference. plus i figured the sus. plus the sus. and deca would b sufficient.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 01:32:25 PM »
Bolckhead, have u ever used suspension?u seem experienced so if u have what were ur results like?u 2 getgigger, what did u think of suspension if u used it?

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 01:40:47 PM »
GETBIGGER, my brother...what the hell are you doing splashing around THESE boards?

Ohh ya know, just poking my head around the corner.   ;D

and no Civello, never tried suspension before...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 02:05:46 PM »
Doesn't 20 mg a day of dbol seem kinda low?

Maybe for some people. I'm all for not taking more then you need to take to see results. 30 mgs works just fine for me so there's no need to take over that.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 06:13:15 PM »
Ive got 2 ten ml bottles of test suspension and was planning on using them in a cycle taking 1 cc every other day.  i posted something pertaining 2 this early last week and the only type of criticism i recieved was the uncomfortableness of frequent injections.this i can cope with.my question 2 u all is if n e of you have used test suspenion b4 and what u thought of the results. Anabolics 2006 says its a great mass gainer but dont expect n e definition and have an estrogen blocker on hand.this i can take care of.so post up. how did it go for those of u that have used test suspension?hit me back

What I've read on susp is that it is known to cause bitch tits the quickest of all the tests.  Because there is no ester the test peaks so rapidly in your body as apposed to another form of test.  Beware the bitch tits.................... beware.................. ........

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 01:30:47 AM »
Ive been using liquid arimidex by atomic. Ive been taking a half full dropper every day since i starte my cycle which comes out to .5 mg.doesnt arimidex prevent against n e estrogen production?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2006, 08:09:10 PM »

We've already been over this.

What is the dosage on the bottle?

1cc doesn't tell us anything.

Get your information and get back to us.

Use your head.

CC's mean nothign without MG dosage.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 09:46:37 PM »
200 mg per ml

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 11:07:46 AM »
200 mg per ml

So 200MG eod which = 600MG ew

Is that what you are going to run?

That's fine.

Test is Test, regardless of whether it's Prop or Enanthate, Cypionate etc.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...