Author Topic: Tiger King - on Netflix - Discuss  (Read 12315 times)

POB

• Getbig IV
Tiger King - on Netflix - Discuss
« on: March 23, 2020, 08:10:20 PM »
Great documentary on Netflix. Sure it’s trashy tv but I’m a get bigger and enjoy trashy tv from time to time :D It’s dog the bounty hunter if he was a tiger trainer, to good won’t spoil the ending. Any other trashy shows I should be watching? I’m running out of stuff in this “quarantine”

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Re: Tiger king on Netflix
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 08:12:31 PM »
Great documentary on Netflix. Sure it’s trashy tv but I’m a get bigger and enjoy trashy tv from time to time :D It’s dog the bounty hunter if he was a tiger trainer, to good won’t spoil the ending. Any other trashy shows I should be watching? I’m running out of stuff in this “quarantine”

Sounds retarded in line with other Netflix "documentaries" will have a look anyway

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 10:56:11 AM »
I only watched this because my girlfriend wanted too but I'm glad I did. The most entertaining documentary I've ever seen. It's hard to fathom that people like this exist but at the same time you're glad they do because of the entertainment value!

Carole Baskin is a vindictive bitch I absolutely hate everything about her. Vile woman.

rollin

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 11:44:57 AM »
There is no doubt Carol turned her husband into Tiger Food. So good full of characters with names like Bhagavan 'Doc' Antle
who has his own herom. Wild Show

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 11:49:37 AM »
The old, fat, big cat trainer had it made, with all them hot, dumb wives, concubines, and slave laborers.  Peoples are stupid.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 02:28:09 AM »
I only watched this because my girlfriend wanted too but I'm glad I did. The most entertaining documentary I've ever seen. It's hard to fathom that people like this exist but at the same time you're glad they do because of the entertainment value!

Carole Baskin is a vindictive bitch I absolutely hate everything about her. Vile woman.

Totally agree,and I believe she did kill her husband amazing she was able to get power of attorney the way she did. Should be a dateline special. Her park looks like shit to she preaches about open space for the cats and her cages look so small and cheap I’m surprised they don’t escape and I’m surprised her fans don’t see she’s the same as the rest actually worse.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 03:03:54 AM »
The old, fat, big cat trainer had it made, with all them hot, dumb wives, concubines, and slave laborers.  Peoples are stupid.

Link?
Q

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 10:17:30 PM »
TIGER KING: Why Netflix's Latest Crime Doc Has Fans Losing Their Minds

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2020, 10:43:00 PM »
I'm two episodes in but Ozark season 3 just came out so it goes on the back burner

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2020, 10:50:53 PM »
Sigfried and Roy are pissed.

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2020, 05:20:41 AM »
This isn't our friend Joe exotics first dalliance with fame.... he makes a great appearance in louis theroux's wild animal doco from about 5 yrs ago.....he makes the episode trust me. Guy was destined for great NESS

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2020, 08:38:44 AM »
I'm two episodes in but Ozark season 3 just came out so it goes on the back burner

Similar.

Ozark started out well too.
Y

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2020, 08:39:42 AM »
looke like shite...
K

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Tiger King - on Netflix - Discuss
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2020, 09:41:23 AM »
Took half an old ass edible gummie I had last night and watched the first episode and about five minutes into the second episode before I fell asleep. When I watched the trailer, it really did nothing to explain the premise of what it was really about. One episode in and I’m still not really sure of the point, but it is entertaining and I’ll watch the rest. Not sure how many episodes there are though.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2020, 09:45:46 AM »
Just finished it. Was great. Talk about degenerate white trash. I imagine that is what European people think of Americans.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2020, 09:46:45 AM »
I’ve seen a bunch of people talking it on Facebook(outed) the past few days therefore I will not watch it. I cancelled Netflix a while back because of their left-leaning ways. Oh, and their nutrition “documentaries” are trash.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2020, 09:48:00 AM »
Just finished it. Was great. Talk about degenerate white trash. I imagine that is what European people think of Americans.

I also enjoyed it.

Crazy that there are people out there like that.  😳😳😳😳
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2020, 10:29:50 AM »
I’ve seen a bunch of people talking it on Facebook(outed) the past few days therefore I will not watch it. I cancelled Netflix a while back because of their left-leaning ways. Oh, and their nutrition “documentaries” are trash.

I respect that. I tossed my nikes. I wear my red wings basically exclusively, outside of gym and my runs. I actually have no issues going on my dog walks with my boots, we will go a mile plus.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2020, 10:33:35 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2020, 10:34:08 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2020, 10:51:40 AM »
I respect that. I tossed my nikes. I wear my red wings basically exclusively, outside of gym and my runs. I actually have no issues going on my dog walks with my boots, we will go a mile plus.

The Cadillac of boots, brother. Bought them for years

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2020, 11:00:47 AM »

Interesting. Most people subscribe to Netflix for it's entertainment value and not the owners' and administrators' political views.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2020, 11:06:03 AM »
Interesting. Most people subscribe to Netflix for it's entertainment value and not the owners' and administrators' political views.

That’s the beauty of a free market economy, soggy. Think of it as your fellow Oregoners protesting Chick-Fil-A or something....

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2020, 11:30:46 AM »
That’s the beauty of a free market economy, soggy. Think of it as your fellow Oregoners protesting Chick-Fil-A or something....

hahaha.

Yes, protest Chik-fil-a for refusing to accept degenerate lifestyles, but embrace netflix and their attempts at brainwashing an entire generation.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2020, 11:45:15 AM »
I have been watching this series, it's fucking hilarious.