Author Topic: Tiger King - on Netflix - Discuss  (Read 12321 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Tiger King - on Netflix - Discuss
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2020, 12:03:13 PM »
I respect that. I tossed my nikes. I wear my red wings basically exclusively, outside of gym and my runs. I actually have no issues going on my dog walks with my boots, we will go a mile plus.

I wear Irish Setters. Pull on cowboy style boots with steel toe. Love them.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2020, 12:30:35 PM »
I wear Irish Setters. Pull on cowboy style boots with steel toe. Love them.

Yeah definitely. I think red wings make Irish setters.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2020, 06:42:04 PM »
I think Carol did kill ex husband,she seems money hungry and gets ppl to work at her
Zoo for free working long hours

But some of the people in the docos are damn weird,guys with multiple wives ,a gay guy with 2 husbands etc

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2020, 07:39:54 PM »
I think Carol did kill ex husband,she seems money hungry and gets ppl to work at her

But some of the people in the docos are damn weird,guys with multiple wives ,a gay guy with 2 husbands etc

The thing that got me was how much money these assholes had.

The one dude that went into the zoo, after joe lost it, invested millions.... the yokel fuck wouldn’t even put a shirt on and had a double digit IQ. Guy was apparently a millionaire. Insane.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2020, 09:30:56 AM »
 I knew a tiger lady in NJ. Keep tigers in a compound. I haven't seen the series and I wonder if it's one in the same. She lived off of donations I believe for the tigers. I would doubt there is a lot of money to be had from donations.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2020, 09:33:14 AM »
I’ve seen a bunch of people talking it on Facebook(outed) the past few days therefore I will not watch it. I cancelled Netflix a while back because of their left-leaning ways. Oh, and their nutrition “documentaries” are trash.

Oh you poor baby you. What a rebel doing what everyone is not doing. You go you.  ::)

I bet you think Covid 19 was man made by the Chinese too.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2020, 11:03:34 AM »
Oh you poor baby you. What a rebel doing what everyone is not doing. You go you.  ::)

I bet you think Covid 19 was man made by the Chinese too.

Sounds like you’re only upset and offended because you sincerely enjoyed your little tiger movie.

I practice social distancing. I'm hygenic and sanitary. I'm definitely avoiding everyone and not going out except for essentials like groceries and outdoor cardio (since la gym is closed).

Yet I'm not afraid to go through a drive thru. I have no problem going to a park. I browse Canadian Tire without being fearful. I avoid others in the narrow isles for their sake; not for mine.

I'm doing the right thing. Yet everybody is shaming everybody for everything.

If you're susceptible to this virus than stay the fuck in. There are services to help get you essentials. I am not susceptible. I'm a healthy male in his 40's with no existing illnesses. So stop fucking shaming me for doing what is asked.

The people that could die of it are the ones that need to stay the fuck in. Not the rest of the world.

Blast me. See if I give a fuck.

Wow what a fake tough guy and rebel you are! You go you.....fag

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2020, 11:23:16 AM »
Sounds like you’re only upset and offended because you sincerely enjoyed your little tiger movie.

Haha I got no dog in this fight, but he sure sounds pretty bitch, right?

“Shame me” oh brother. What a fag.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2020, 06:30:40 PM »
Watching the fifth episode now. This seems to be where shit is really falling apart. It’s like the last ten minutes of a South Park episode when it makes a hard turn.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2020, 01:14:50 PM »
Documentaries are often slanted and designed to lead the watcher to a conclusion. The watcher assumes they are getting all the information in an unbiased format. They usually aren't. I was at one point for a couple years assigned to a Missing Persons unit while I was a Detective. After watching the episodes I don't have enough information to conclude anything but that he disappeared. One of the witnesses said during the series interview that shortly before the husband went missing he was working with him on the property and the husband said something like "If I can pull this off it will be the greatest thing I've ever done". He never finished the thought. The witness certainly wasn't a fan of Carols so it's not likely he would make it up to cover for her. I do agree the documentary wants us to think she did it. She might have, but he might have faked his death as well.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2020, 01:20:27 PM »
Crazy stuff.  From what little I've read, most everyone involved is unhappy with how they are portrayed.  That probably means it was very accurate.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2020, 01:24:16 PM »
Haha I got no dog in this fight, but he sure sounds pretty bitch, right?

“Shame me” oh brother. What a fag.

This is the best you can come up with? SHAME ON YOU.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2020, 01:25:24 PM »

You dug up my history of past posts? My ego is inflated now.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2020, 01:32:23 PM »
For pure pulp entertainment, this is the best thing I've seen in a while. Also the amount of pussy and bussy these guys get is shocking, a lot of it high quality too.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2020, 01:44:44 PM »
Documentaries are often slanted and designed to lead the watcher to a conclusion. The watcher assumes they are getting all the information in an unbiased format. They usually aren't. I was at one point for a couple years assigned to a Missing Persons unit while I was a Detective. After watching the episodes I don't have enough information to conclude anything but that he disappeared. One of the witnesses said during the series interview that shortly before the husband went missing he was working with him on the property and the husband said something like "If I can pull this off it will be the greatest thing I've ever done". He never finished the thought. The witness certainly wasn't a fan of Carols so it's not likely he would make it up to cover for her. I do agree the documentary wants us to think she did it. She might have, but he might have faked his death as well.

Wait you mean an entertainment based medium isnt truthful and has underlying motives?

Its good we have CNN, MSNBC and FOX NEWS to feed us unbiased truth. And the internet.

As for the husband why would he have faked his death so the wife could wait 5 years, claim his fortune and remarry 3 months later?

I guess it makes sense if he hated his adult children so much that he wanted to see them suffer, thinking he was dead .

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Tiger king on Netflix
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2020, 02:24:05 PM »
Link?

No link, just pics.  All his wives, according to the documentary.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2020, 04:45:05 AM »
No link, just pics.  All his wives, according to the documentary.

Yeah tha doc Antle has those women Jedi mind tricked to all marry him,get a set of fake cans, and change their name to something exotic. Funny when that other tiger trainer Tim stark said “ I don’t need u to teach me shit about the tigers how the hell u got them women trained” ;D ;D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2020, 04:47:40 AM »
For pure pulp entertainment, this is the best thing I've seen in a while. Also the amount of pussy and bussy these guys get is shocking, a lot of it high quality too.

This pic has great photo shopping potential

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2020, 04:48:44 AM »
Had some dealing with people who deal with horses in the race industry. I thought they were the most fucked up people.  Now I watched Tiger King and I get the same vibe.

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2020, 05:28:50 AM »
You know that 19 yr old husband had that horse cawk...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2020, 06:01:40 AM »
Yeah tha doc Antle has those women Jedi mind tricked to all marry him,get a set of fake cans, and change their name to something exotic. Funny when that other tiger trainer Tim stark said “ I don’t need u to teach me shit about the tigers how the hell u got them women trained” ;D ;D

LOL...yup.   :D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2020, 06:09:00 AM »

They made it seem that Carol was the murderer  ...laughing all the time and riding her bike knowing a bunch of low life wanted her dead and not giving a single F .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  BE YE KE

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2020, 06:14:18 AM »
Netflix’s ‘Tiger King’ prompts sheriff to seek leads in cold case

A Florida sheriff is scratching for new leads in a 23-year-old missing person case — thanks to the popular Netflix series “Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness.”

Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister turned to the show in search for clues into what happened to Jack “Don” Lewis, who disappeared in 1997, with some viewers of the true crime drama wondering if he was murdered

https://guy-king-prompts-sheriff-to-seek-leads-in-cold-case/

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2020, 06:14:45 AM »
It was a good documentary .. considering it was a true story ...

This culture has a fascination for Zombies and big cats that is beyond me ....

people will work for free as long as they can be near a wild animal ....  and chicks will hand you their vaginas for a selfie petting a cub ...

only in America .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H   LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2020, 06:25:30 AM »
It was a good documentary .. considering it was a true story ...

This culture has a fascination for Zombies and big cats that is beyond me ....

people will work for free as long as they can be near a wild animal ....  and chicks will hand you their vaginas for a selfie petting a cub ...

only in America .

Uh?

Russia

India

Dubai, India