Author Topic: Cuomo "If Trump orders a federal quaruntine, it would be a declaration of war"  (Read 3683 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
 :o

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Cuomo was asking for it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
From what I've read, Trump can order a quarantine all he wants and the states do not have to comply. Also, vise versa. 

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I’m ready for it.

How many liberal pussies like primecuckle would it take to even stand a change against a real man like tommywishbone?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
 ;D    ;D

Let the looting / rioting begin..

Hopefully all the N.Y. GETBIG millionaires left on their lear jets / helicopters..D

;D    ;D

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Trump can enact martial law.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Word is Cuomo will be brought in as the Democrat nominee as the party is freaking out over Biden's deteriorating mind.

Cuomo would be trouble for Trump, especially once the bodies pile amongst the maga converts.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
;D    ;D

Hopefully all the N.Y. GETBIG millionaires left on their lear jets / helicopters..D

;D    ;D

"Paging Mr. Plissken, Mr. Snake Plissken."   ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Another guy that doesn't understand Presidential power. NYC is a huge problem and even by Cuomo's own talking points the peak is 2-3 weeks off. Makes total sense.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I’m ready for it.

How many liberal pussies like primecuckle would it take to even stand a change against a real man like tommywishbone?

;D  Do I have to enlist ?
a

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
;D  Do I have to enlist ?

No sir.

Drop to your knees and I’ll “knight” you myself.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
;D    ;D

;D    ;D

Who usually does the looting?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Rebel without a  Cause Brain

He should gather all his rebellious, sophisticated, know-it-all New Yorkers, have them all lick toilets, gather in nice compact
Herds (that's the new popular term) and let the good times roll. I'd advise Trump to give them the president's seal of approval and block all exit and entry points to the State of New York.

Equalizer

• Getbig II
How is it that Cuomo is in his 3rd term as Governor when Governors are only allowed to serve 2 terms?

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
What the fuck happened to leaders? These are the demonstrative words of leadership that the people need to hear in a crisis? He's going for soundbytes like this whole fucking Kardashian world we live in. What's next? Will fucking TMZ offer the director of the CDC $100,000 secretly to agree to a clickbait cover saying, CDC director says Corona Virus will kill half the worlds population in 2 years as long as it's explained in the article that this is provided 2 nuclear wars happen? Half truths and clickbaits has become the norm. Cuomo is talking Civil War when people are waiting for toilet paper? Not knowing it gets headlines? There's not just a leader in a time like this? I guess Trump. Least he plays the game the best.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
How is it that Cuomo is in his 3rd term as Governor when Governors are only allowed to serve 2 terms?

No term limits for NY governors.

NYC has a two-term limit for mayors.

Both Cuomo and DeBlasio say much the same things, so I can understand confusing one for the other.   :)

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
What the fuck happened to leaders? These are the demonstrative words of leadership that the people need to hear in a crisis? He's going for soundbytes like this whole fucking Kardashian world we live in. What's next? Will fucking TMZ offer the director of the CDC $100,000 secretly to agree to a clickbait cover saying, CDC director says Corona Virus will kill half the worlds population in 2 years as long as it's explained in the article that this is provided 2 nuclear wars happen? Half truths and clickbaits has become the norm. Cuomo is talking Civil War when people are waiting for toilet paper? Not knowing it gets headlines? There's not just a leader in a time like this? I guess Trump. Least he plays the game the best.

Well said^ Cuomo is a fucking clown for saying that.....

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV

Look up Edwin Edwards - he served 4 I believe

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

It’s all professional wrestling.

Cuomo knows how to play the game. He learned from the masters. His father was also the governor of NY and Andrew, the current N.Y. Governor  grew up around the Kennedys. His best friend was the late JFK Jr.

Now, that the stimulus has been passed, (NY got 40 billion), and QE forever is a done deal, it’s all about restarting the economy. Sure everybody’s acting like they’re still give a fuck about this virus but it’s all bullshit.

Who usually does the looting?

About three weeks ago, when things started escalating, I stocked up on tunafish as I was concerned  of food shortages. Fast forward to today it’s been the exact opposite. There’s been tons of food in the supermarkets and delis.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
It’s all professional wrestling.

Cuomo knows how to play the game. He learned from the masters. His father was also the governor of NY and his son  Andrew, the current N.Y. Governor  grew up around the Kennedys. His best friend was the late JFK Jr.

Now, that the stimulus has been passed and QE forever is a done deal, it’s all about restarting the economy. Sure everybody’s acting like they’re still give a fuck about this virus but it’s all bullshit.

agree 100%

it's also worth mentioning maybe that trump is behind biden in the polls (I think, based on something I read on drudgereport so don't attack me if i'm wrong or if this data is one sided or lacking in scope or something.)

https://www.scribd.com/document/453593148/Complete-results-Fox-News-Poll-March-21-24-2020

It's business as usual it seems in Washington. we the people (the poor people that is) are getting robbed by the wealthy elite and when the dust settles and we figure out we've been had, the people robbing us have left and the new guys running the show blame their predecessors for all the bad things that have happened and we get all angry for as long as the media will allow until the day comes they report on something else and after a couple days we forget we were even mad and life goes on.

it wasn't long ago people could not believe an inmate in federal protective custody was murdered in his cell. coincidentally this individual (who by the way had not been found guilty of the crimes he was in custody for as he was awaiting trial and spare me the argument that the evidence was overwhelming of course I know he was guilty but the point is he was presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law) was a friend of trumps and since back when people still cared many were wondering who would have the power to send goons into a federal prison and murder someone without leaving any evidence behind whatsoever?

probably the same person who is writing stimulus checks he and his friends will plunder at our expense if I had to guess. I remember Bill Clinton (who I liked very much) saying "no one knows how to spend American dollars better than americans" or something like that and I am reminded of it now because I do NOT trust the "powers that be" to print 2trillion dollars and spend it as they see fit.

I do not understand how we as Americans ended up with a government we in theory elect yet they (the elected) seem to do as they please without any input from us? If this 2 trillion dollar stimulus is a needed and righteous idea, shouldn't we the ones paying the bill have been allowed to vote on the fucking thing first? How about we vote on this quarantine and how about some oversight as to who gets how much money from the stimulus? where is the money all going? and  since it's an "emergency" I assume the federal reserve is printing said cash without interest correct? We get 2 trillion we owe 2 trillion right?

I can't get my head around that figure 2 TRILLION dollars. We have 2k dead people and that's enough to justify shutting the country down and the solution is to print TWO TRILLION DOLLARS? Is that really the best Washington could do? Allow the virus to spread and then drum up panic take away our civil liberties and brainwash us to fear our friends and loved ones (remember, the ones who aren't sick ARE PROBABLY SUPER CARRIERS SO EVERYONE BE AFRAID OF EVERYONE! everyone BUT our elected officials of course) print two TRILLION dollars then declare the pandemic isn't as bad as it seemed get your ass back to work and don't worry, the media will just focus on other shit so you don't get all mad and stuff as that could keep you from showing up to work every day.

it's nauseating

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
On the recommendation of the White House CoronaVirus Task Force, and upon consultation with the Governor’s of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, I have asked the
@CDCgov
 to issue a strong Travel Advisory, to be administered by the Governors, in consultation with the.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
new York has 30k confirmed cases, by all logic you would expect Wuhan like government crackdowns going on, I mean if anyplace in the US is out of control, it's new York.

so trump issues a stern travel advisory?

is the mayor of new York going to run for president now too or what? save America from that buffoon in the white house or some similar rhetoric people can pump their fist at when they hear it...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
new York has 30k confirmed cases, by all logic you would expect Wuhan like government crackdowns going on, I mean if anyplace in the US is out of control, it's new York.

so trump issues a stern travel advisory?

is the mayor of new York going to run for president now too or what? save America from that buffoon in the white house or some similar rhetoric people can pump their fist at when they hear it...

Testing is another scam. Why would anyone have faith in these tests?

New York Is Making Its Own Coronavirus Test After The CDC’s Tests Have Repeatedly Failed

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/coronavirus-test-new-york-cdc

There are so many inconsistencies in the story it’s ridiculous. For example, we’ve been told that many people have the virus but experience no symptoms, at the same time if you do have symptoms they can be of a wide spectrum. So if you do have a cold and you also have a positive virus test, how do you know you wouldn’t have had that cold anyway?

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/23/have-i-already-had-covid19-coronavirus

Could I have had it and been asymptomatic?

Hillmann: Coronavirus is actually quite a significant spectrum of symptoms, from people who are entirely asymptomatic and would have no idea that they have it to people with very mild, cold-like symptoms – runny nose, congestion, sore throat – to people with more flu-like symptoms – high fevers, muscle aches, shortness of breath and cough. All the way up to people with severe illness, who we’re seeing in the hospital with respiratory failure, requiring ICU care

Griffith

• Getbig V
South Africa is in a 3 week lockdown now.

So far no looting, no increased crime, anarchy or food shortages.

The shops were very well run before the lockdown despite being extremely busy with people panic buying, only a limited number of people allowed in a time so the staff could keep restocking the shelves. And for items which were in high demand extra shelves were created. No shortages or empty shelves. If people wanted toilet paper, extra heaps were put in the aisles.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
South Africa is in a 3 week lockdown now.

So far no looting, no increased crime, anarchy or food shortages.

The shops were very well run before the lockdown despite being extremely busy with people panic buying, only a limited number of people allowed in a time so the staff could keep restocking the shelves. And for items which were in high demand extra shelves were created. No shortages or empty shelves. If people wanted toilet paper, extra heaps were put in the aisles.

It has been the same pattern around the world:

1. Create Panic
2. Disrupt economy
2. Print Money
4. Restart economy

In the the U.S we’re about to start #4.