Author Topic: Involvement of Family Members on Getbig  (Read 11196 times)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Re: Involvement of Family Members on Getbig
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2020, 11:54:56 PM »
Oh cool. What’s your first language?

Italian
Epic backpedaling for sounding like an illiterate imbecile.

Not too bright are we?  Read it again. Long hours at “Uncle Bobs hardware shop”  must be taking its toll.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2020, 12:05:24 AM »
Italian
Not too bright are we?  Read it again. Long hours at “Uncle Bobs hardware shop”  must be taking its toll.

I did. And it only once again confirms you are an illiterate moron.

What's life like being controlled by Jews?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2020, 12:34:10 AM »
I did. And it only once again confirms you are an illiterate moron.

What's life like being controlled by Jews?

Controlled by Jews?  Nice try kiddo, you tell me....how are those Jew gifts going for you?  To be your age and completely oblivious and now in real time people like you will pay the price for your ignorance and stupidity.  Perhaps your time would be best served opening your eyes to the world around you,  broke sad ass 60yr old boy/perv trying to be “the man” on a forum instead of a man in reality.

Jew scams don’t work on me, I predicted such a financial event and bet on it.  I may be illiterate, low IQ individual but I sure as hell won’t be beating up homeless persons for Burgers and picking up cans on the beach for loose change.

We are plagued with politicians who are incapable of making any changes to save the country because they are too busy grabbing the free soap in the hotel room.  The fall of communism in 1989 was abrupt and swept from China to Russia within a matter of months. Western political systems will simply collapse by this same process.

There is no exception to this phenomenon.  We live in a sheltered world that assumes man can control the economy and society.  We simply cannot accomplish this miracle because we always self-destruct.  The stress on the world monetary system will be seen outside the USA. We have seen defaults on foreign denominated debt by now in Lebanon.  This is just the beginning.  We are looking at a contagion spreading in 2020 on a global scale.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2020, 03:36:29 AM »
XFACTOR will be back and will rise like a Phoenix.
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2020, 04:33:55 AM »
I never know what's real and what is fiction here. One thing for sure. Fans of bodybuilding are a strange bunch of misfits and the majority I wouldn't associate with outside of this board.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2020, 04:41:35 AM »
I sent this PM to Xfactor. I hope it gets him to come back!

“XFACTOR, please come back!

No one cares that you were relegated to the back line of the company photo!!

We just want you back!”
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2020, 04:54:09 AM »
Controlled by Jews?  Nice try kiddo, you tell me....how are those Jew gifts going for you?  To be your age and completely oblivious and now in real time people like you will pay the price for your ignorance and stupidity.  Perhaps your time would be best served opening your eyes to the world around you,  broke sad ass 60yr old boy/perv trying to be “the man” on a forum instead of a man in reality.

Jew scams don’t work on me, I predicted such a financial event and bet on it.  I may be illiterate, low IQ individual but I sure as hell won’t be beating up homeless persons for Burgers and picking up cans on the beach for loose change.

Such a sad, pathetic little man blaming a tiny minority for his misery and failures.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2020, 05:16:07 AM »
I never know what's real and what is fiction here. One thing for sure. Fans of bodybuilding are a strange bunch of misfits and the majority I wouldn't associate with outside of this board.

^^^

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2020, 06:40:34 AM »

We just want you back!”

:D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2020, 12:50:58 PM »
Where is Henda ?

Did he get banned ?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2020, 12:52:49 PM »
Where is Henda ?

Did he get banned ?

Covid19 PIP..?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2020, 03:00:22 AM »
Where is Henda ?

Did he get banned ?

he is still here

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2020, 03:43:38 AM »

We just want you back!”

Tread lightly convict, these are Grape Apes words on posting PM

It's actually supposed to be insta-ban.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2020, 03:23:42 PM »
Going on 3wks & no sign of Xcuckfactor
Must be one hell of a big multi trillion $ deal He’s sorting.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2020, 04:03:11 PM »
If there was a pool party in Vegas who would pull more girls, X factor, Illuminati, fortress, or coach?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2020, 04:09:02 PM »
If there was a pool party in Vegas who would pull more girls, X factor, Illuminati, fortress, or coach?

Xfactor
Coach
Fortress
Illuminati

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2020, 04:56:16 PM »
Tread lightly convict, these are Grape Apes words on posting PM

It wasn’t a PM!
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2020, 05:19:54 PM »
It wasn’t a PM!

You said it was ;).....oh, that's right. It was a joke. I got it. Apparently a few others did not.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2020, 05:28:39 PM »
You said it was ;).....oh, that's right. It was a joke. I got it. Apparently a few others did not.

Oh, yeah, duh! Lol

But I believe XFACTOR will be back!
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2020, 05:54:12 PM »

Everybody got it. Don’t be a doosh.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2020, 07:49:41 PM »
Everybody got it. Don’t be a doosh.

Asking him to not be a douchebag is like asking him not to suck cock. Ain't going to happen.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2020, 11:10:10 PM »
Asking him to not be a douchebag is like asking him not to suck cock. Ain't going to happen.

Asking you to not post something homophobic ain't gonna happen because you epitomize what it is to be a douchebag.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2020, 11:18:40 PM »
Asking you to not post something homophobic ain't gonna happen because you epitomize what it is to be a douchebag.

Where does all that hate and anger by Philip come from? He sure knows how to put people down...then put the boots in as well.

Of course he will take this as a put down. Nope, just telling it like it is. He is our resident nasty. Oh, I forgot, he considers me

the most hated guy on the forum with no respect as well! Go figure. What have I done to him? Well, I made a few comments

about the Burger affair in downtown Honolulu.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2020, 01:06:54 AM »

Really? Why don't you go through my post history and see how many posts referring to gays there are. I actually contribute to the board and most of my post I that I start and participate in are serious discussions. You just post baloney and phaggot imagery.

And don't say you haven't gone through my post history before. You were already caught lying and following me around by checking my post history.

Jeeze, just look at you. Everything about you just reeks of perversion and deviance.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2020, 01:24:48 AM »

Where does all that hate and anger by Philip come from? He sure knows how to put people down...then put the boots in as well.

Of course he will take this as a put down. Nope, just telling it like it is. He is our resident nasty. Oh, I forgot, he considers me

the most hated guy on the forum with no respect as well! Go figure. What have I done to him? Well, I made a few comments

about the Burger affair in downtown Honolulu.

Basile, listen to me closely. I am going to give you a pass on this one and just make my position clear again. I have no interest in fighting with you. I use to be one of your few supporters. We've had many serious and insightful, though heated discussions, for over a decade. I never piled on when you were getting attacked and mocked on the board as you have so many times over the years. But when I was being attacked you wasted no time to go with the crowd and join in and pile on. Sure, you then tried to say it was all in good fun. Sure, it's good fun when it was against me but not so much when it was on you.

I don't need someone like you "telling me like it is". And you know, as you so clearly implied, that I will take this as an insult but you do it anyway. Notice, I leave you alone. I still don't pile on when you get attacked by the board. I'll even engage in a serious discussion when addressed with courtesy and respect sans name calling as in that Arnold thread. Yes, I called you dogmatic and close-minded but that is not a personal insult or name calling

But if you want another round to go at it, and you know this will only rouse the rest of the board to a new round of photoshop and insults, and you will be forced to slink away as you always do.

So again, I'm trying to be as fair and civil as possible and I suggest you just leave me alone. If not, I will come at you again and again and again, like I always do. It's your choice. And if you decid that you still want to pick fights with me then don't cry about how mean I am and have anger issues.

All I ask is that you just leave me alone and I will leave you alone. I can't be any more reasonable than that. I'm not here to fight or pick fights. I only do if attacked. Prime being the only exception because of what he does to this board.  If you want to address me with courtesy and respect, then out of some vague sense of sentimentality I will do the same and have done the same.

Your choice.