Author Topic: Boycott Chinese products!  (Read 17532 times)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Boycott Chinese products!
« on: April 02, 2020, 08:40:20 AM »
About every 15 years a animal - to - human virus comes from china. The chinese people have extremely sadistic, perverted and inhuman eating habits. (Skinning animal alive, eating cats and dogs, eating live animals, destroying and killing every bit of nature they can).
China also is the biggest polluter in the world.

The chinese corona virus is causing massive damage to our economies (Apart from the thousands of people who died, or will die from Covid-19)

For weeks the chinese communist dictatorship kept silent about the virus. However, they did have time to keep the independent nation of Taiwan out of the World Health Organisation.
China cheats, lies, copies, and spies on every country they can.
For example: they even copy EU safety marks for products:

This way consumers think they buy a safe product, but it often contains toxic materials, was made by forced labour, and made with lots of air and water pollution.

As china now offers "help" to some countries hit by the chinese virus (often just 100,000 dollars worth of second rate mouth and nose masks), they try to mislead public opinion.
100 billion dollars in damage per country cannot be undone by such symbolic "donations".

As china will refuse to compensate for all economic damage (and loss of jobs, bankruptcys etc), I think the best way to hit back at the corrupt chinese communists is to stop buying their low quality products.

Huawei, Ali Express, Alibaba, Xiaomi smartphones, cars built in china etc etc

It's the only way the chronically lying chinese "leaders" will change their ways!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Boycott Chinese products!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 08:56:45 AM »
I am in total agreement. China caused this problem. Ignore for a moment that this may very well have originated from a lab (despite denials galore, lol). See: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-chinas-bat-woman-hunted-down-viruses-from-sars-to-the-new-coronavirus1/

The real problem was hiding it. Four weeks advance notice globally would have been an eternity to prepare. But tyrannical dictatorships can't ever appear weak so they covered it all up.

This isn't the end though. The hygienic practices in China as a whole are truly deplorable. Yes, I have witnessed animals being slaughtered in those wet markets while in China. Truly disgusting. And I have seen dog meat hanging at vendor stalls. Do you really believe that another virus won't be spread in the coming years? And there are several infectious disease and germ warfare labs in China that have pretty bad safety practices as well.

The solution is to crack China's economy by no longer buying from them. They need to be banished back to the 5th century where they belong.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2020, 08:58:49 AM »
I am in total agreement. China caused this problem. Ignore for a moment that this may very well have originated from a lab (despite denials galore, lol). See: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-chinas-bat-woman-hunted-down-viruses-from-sars-to-the-new-coronavirus1/

The real problem was hiding it. Four weeks advance notice globally would have been an eternity to prepare. But tyrannical dictatorships can't ever appear weak so they covered it all up.

This isn't the end though. The hygienic practices in China as a whole are truly deplorable. Yes, I have witnessed animals being slaughtered in those wet markets while in China. Truly disgusting. And I have seen dog meat hanging at vendor stalls. Do you really believe that another virus won't be spread in the coming years? And there are several infectious disease and germ warfare labs in China that have pretty bad safety practices as well.

The solution is to crack China's economy by no longer buying from them. They need to be banished back to the 5th century where they belong.

Never happen though unless people stop completely buying anything from Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Dollar Store, etc...

No way

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2020, 09:08:14 AM »
Never happen though unless people stop completely buying anything from Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, Dollar Store, etc...

No way

It clearly can happen. If it does it will be a top down movement- i.e. at the federal government level. How much do we buy from Iran, Pakistan, North Korea? Very little if anything.

I have customers who attempt to buy from me in those countries, believe it or not. We make some very high end semiconductor equipment. Sales are strictly forbidden to them through export controls.

I do believe that trade with China will be tightened considerably after this unless China complies with global health and safety regulations.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 09:26:30 AM »
Trump was so right on China the Dems shouldn't even run this time around.

It's not like we didn't know the seasonal flu comes from China every year. They take zero responsibility and attack any criticism. In fact the wording they use sounds a lot like CNN/MSNBC.

Here is Red China in full view, blaming the USA for having their disease that they hid from the world while people from Wuhan freely flew all over the world for the New Year:

“Some U.S. officials just want to shift the blame,” Hua told a regular briefing in Beijing. “Actually we don’t want to fall into an argument with them, but faced with such repeated moral slander by them, I feel compelled to take some time and clarify the truth again.”

Hua questioned the speed of the U.S.’s response to the virus after banning arrivals from China on Feb. 2. “Can anyone tell us what the U.S. has done in the following two months?” she said.

https://time.com/5814313/china-denies-hiding-coronavirus/

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 10:02:26 AM »
It is a nice thought but even in the midst of this we are depending on China for medical supplies.

What could go wrong with this

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/04/02/patriots-retrieve-more-than-a-million-n95-masks-from-china/#comments

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 10:10:26 AM »
It is a nice thought but even in the midst of this we are depending on China for medical supplies.

What could go wrong with this

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/04/02/patriots-retrieve-more-than-a-million-n95-masks-from-china/#comments

As if no one else can produce n95 masks or other medical supplies.

This 'reliance' on China has to stop.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2020, 10:11:14 AM »
https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1585827792703.webm

even the negroes seem perplexed by such behavior

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2020, 10:14:20 AM »
About every 15 years a animal - to - human virus comes from china. The chinese people have extremely sadistic, perverted and inhuman eating habits. (Skinning animal alive, eating cats and dogs, eating live animals, destroying and killing every bit of nature they can).
China also is the biggest polluter in the world.

The chinese corona virus is causing massive damage to our economies (Apart from the thousands of people who died, or will die from Covid-19)

For weeks the chinese communist dictatorship kept silent about the virus. However, they did have time to keep the independent nation of Taiwan out of the World Health Organisation.
China cheats, lies, copies, and spies on every country they can.
For example: they even copy EU safety marks for products:

This way consumers think they buy a safe product, but it often contains toxic materials, was made by forced labour, and made with lots of air and water pollution.

As china now offers "help" to some countries hit by the chinese virus (often just 100,000 dollars worth of second rate mouth and nose masks), they try to mislead public opinion.
100 billion dollars in damage per country cannot be undone by such symbolic "donations".

As china will refuse to compensate for all economic damage (and loss of jobs, bankruptcys etc), I think the best way to hit back at the corrupt chinese communists is to stop buying their low quality products.

Huawei, Ali Express, Alibaba, Xiaomi smartphones, cars built in china etc etc

It's the only way the chronically lying chinese "leaders" will change their ways!

I hardly ever agree with you guys, but this is a great idea. You guys should boycott all chinese products, and if you already have some, throw them away immediately. Starting from smart phones, computers, PlayStations, Flat screens , all the electronics is build with chinese components, so get rid of that crap right now. Then check all labels in your clothes and burn all chinese procuts, shoes etc. and rip your appliances in the pieces, because all of them are filled by chinese parts. Even the LAN cable which connect you in the internet is made in china, so cut it to the pieces by pliers  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2020, 10:22:59 AM »
I hardly ever agree with you guys, but this is a great idea. You guys should boycott all chinese products, and if you already have some, throw them away immediately. Starting from smart phones, computers, PlayStations, Flat screens , all the electronics is build with chinese components, so get rid of that crap right now. Then check all labels in your clothes and burn all chinese procuts, shoes etc. and rip your appliances in the pieces, because all of them are filled by chinese parts. Even the LAN cable which connect you in the internet is made in china, so cut it to the pieces by pliers  ;D

I’m in process bro. China is dead to me. Just like Nike.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2020, 10:24:35 AM »
I want to see all these fools really boycott China products

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2020, 10:29:15 AM »
I want to see all these fools really boycott China products

China makes crap - everything they make - junk.  cheap garbage.   

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2020, 10:31:01 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/02/global-battle-coronavirus-equipment-masks-tests

US buyers waving wads of cash managed to wrest control of a consignment of masks as it was about to be dispatched from China to one of the worst-hit coronavirus areas of France, according to two French officials.

The masks were on a plane at Shanghai airport that was ready to take off when the US buyers turned up and offered three times what their French counterparts were paying.

Jean Rottner, a doctor and president of the GrandEst regional council, said part of the order of several million masks heading for the region, where intensive care units are inundated with Covid-19 patients, had been lost to the buyers.

“On the tarmac, they arrive, get the cash out … so we really have to fight,” he told RTL radio.

Rottner would not identify the buyers, who they were working for or which US state the cargo was flown to, but another French official also involved in procuring masks from China said the group were acting for the US government.

LOL is this real?

China will have a business deal in place with one country and at the last minute have another country FLY in and negotiate a new price?

Is this really going on?

France is upset that the US bought masks from China, that they had allegedly negotiated for?  People were waving money around on the tarmac?

This is the beginning of the end everyone.

China created the problem, has the only solution, and has played every nation against one another and is still profiting....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2020, 10:39:14 AM »
Fuck China right in the sideways gash!

Chop Sticks are for fags.
a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2020, 10:44:44 AM »
I've been avoiding Chinese products (to the extent that it's possible) for many years.  Fuck that country and everyone who lives there.  Lying Communist filth.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2020, 10:56:05 AM »
Am I the only one willing to admit that I am addicted to cheap Chinese electronics?

LOL @ this one...I had never known about this before today.  It showed up in the recommended videos section when I watched the video above:

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2020, 11:00:24 AM »
Boycott Chinese products?  Okay, you go first.

Start by throwing away your TV, cell phone, computer, coffee maker, toaster, blender, light bulbs, headphones, bluetooth.

After you're finished with that, we can get started on your non electronic items.   :D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2020, 11:07:51 AM »
I've been avoiding Chinese products (to the extent that it's possible) for many years.  

Same here.  Especially foods, pet foods or anything else that's ingested or goes on the skin, like shampoo, soaps, hand sanitizers, lotions, mouthwash, makeup, kleenex...
:

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2020, 11:12:30 AM »
Boycott Chinese products?  Okay, you go first.

Start by throwing away your TV, cell phone, computer, coffee maker, toaster, blender, light bulbs, headphones, bluetooth.

After you're finished with that, we can get started on your non electronic items.   :D

Wait is this boycott retroactive?

Is the request to get rid of already purchased products? Or to not buy them in the future?

What if we’ve been to China in the past? Should we go back and tell them it was a mistake you ever came there in the first place?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2020, 11:20:28 AM »
Same here.  Especially foods, pet foods or anything else that's ingested or goes on the skin, like shampoo, soaps, hand sanitizers, lotions, mouthwash, makeup, kleenex...

Yes - I do that too.  Same with these items from dollar stores [I won't buy them from dollar stores].

I think there may have been a tainted dog food incident with food manufactured in China - around 2014 or something like that.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2020, 11:25:34 AM »
Yes - I do that too.  Same with these items from dollar stores [I won't buy them from dollar stores].

I think there may have been a tainted dog food incident with food manufactured in China - around 2014 or something like that.

Yeah I would have thought the dog food issue would have really put the nail in the coffin for China, people don’t care.

I find it funny when the media blasts people for being selfish, going out in public, social events, etc... like they don’t understand our culture. Hypocrisy.

Matt do you know where I can find a Chinese knock off of a Mike Ohearn wax statue?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2020, 11:29:46 AM »

I do all I can not to buy anything from that hell hole.   F them.  Dirty bat cat rat dog eating communist scum

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2020, 11:32:31 AM »
Yeah I would have thought the dog food issue would have really put the nail in the coffin for China, people don’t care.

I find it funny when the media blasts people for being selfish, going out in public, social events, etc... like they don’t understand our culture. Hypocrisy.

Matt do you know where I can find a Chinese knock off of a Mike Ohearn wax statue?

Probably on www.MadeInChina.com  ;D

^ EDIT: website is down.  Hmm.  It used to be a massive storehouse of cheap Chinese electronics and other goods.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2020, 12:44:35 PM »
The last few sports shoes I've bought have been made in Thailand and Vietnam.

My recent Nikon camera was made in Thailand, as was a new lens I bought for it.

Plenty of other countries which can make quality products.

If businesses pull out of China they can invest in several countries in South East Asia and South Asia.