Author Topic: Currency reset baby. Check out auto didactic's youtube 25 vids of empty hospital  (Read 4756 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
He has a video montage of about 25 different people filming themselfs in front of new york hospitals that are empty

Currency reset baby gonna be piss flava
A

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
More people need to see this video and pass it around.

As Thin Lizzy said, “an economic reset and global currency devaluation”

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
So tens of thousands of medical personnel are in on this conspiracy? ::)

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

There is a chance unhealthy people can die if they catch this bug. No reason to shut down the economy.
These people filming are pissed they are being lied to by the media.

Megalodon

• Getbig V

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Doesn’t have to be tens of thousands, just a few and everyone else falls in line.

I went to a major New York City hospital, New York Presbyterian, myself. I’m very familiar with the place. It was dead.

I suspect that most if not all of the people who have been declared dead via corona were already in the hospital for other reasons.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
There is a chance unhealthy people can die if they catch this bug. No reason to shut down the economy.
These people filming are pissed they are being lied to by the media.
I totally agree that we shouldn't have shut down the economy and have stated so many times in these threads on the Coronavirus.  This is not about whether we should shut down the economy but about whether the medical staffs all over the U.S. and planet Earth are lying about patients coming to the hospital.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I totally agree that we shouldn't have shut down the economy and have stated so many times in these threads on the Coronavirus.  This is not about whether we should shut down the economy but about whether the medical staffs all over the U.S. and planet Earth are lying about patients coming to the hospital.

Let’s look at the timeline.

From what we’ve been told, Corona started in China in December and by early January Wuhan was shut down. Meanwhile, New York City health officials in the middle of February were encouraging people to go to parade in Chinatown? Do you think they would’ve done this if hospitals were being overrun with sick people coming in with corona.

Remember, symptoms are supposed to appear within 5 to 14 days.

Do you not think that many of the people currently coming into the hospitals are a result of the nonstop bludgeoning to which we’ve been subjected for the past month. Everyone with a cold or sore throat thinks they have corona?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
In Washington, they already know how this is going to end. Flu deaths always drop off dramatically in April. This allows them to claim victory because of the actions that were taken.

The Flu Season | CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/season/flu-season.htm

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Let’s look at the timeline.

From what we’ve been told, Corona started in China in December and by early January Wuhan was shut down. Meanwhile, New York City health officials in the middle of February were encouraging people to go to parade in Chinatown? Do you think they would’ve done this if hospitals were being overrun with sick people coming in with corona.

Remember, symptoms are supposed to appear within 5 to 14 days.

Do you not think that many of the people currently coming into the hospitals are a result of the nonstop bludgeoning to which we’ve been subjected for the past month. Everyone with a cold or sore throat thinks they have corona?
Of course people are showing up to the hospital with sore throats thinking they have Coronavirus but that would make the hospitals more full not less.  My sister is a nurse and they have people with Covid19 in rooms right now and we live in a sparsely populated area.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Of course people are showing up to the hospital with sore throats thinking they have Coronavirus but that would make the hospitals more full not less.  My sister is a nurse and they have people with Covid19 in rooms right now and we live in a sparsely populated area.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/new-york-coronavirus-cases-updates.html

Thursday, April 2

The U.S.N.S. Comfort is basically empty

According to the New York Times, the massive hospital ship that President Trump touted as a victory for the federal response to the crisis hasn’t done much good since it arrived earlier this week. As of Thursday, the Navy confirmed that only 20 patients had been placed on the ship — out of 1,000 available beds.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
New hospital in London currently empty, 500 beds, expecting patients next week???
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/03/nightingale-emergency-coronavirus-hospital-london

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

The first minor in NYC with a case of the coronavirus has died

The city reported the death of its first patient under the age of 18 on Monday. Like the vast majority of patients who have passed away, the city reported that the minor had an underlying condition. Of the 790 deaths in the city, 777 patients had underlying conditions, which, according to the city’s definition, include diabetes, lung disease, cancer, immunodeficiency, heart disease, hypertension, kidney disease, and asthma.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
More people need to see this video and pass it around.

As Thin Lizzy said, “an economic reset and global currency devaluation”

Thanks 🙏

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan

You're sister is part of the conspiracy.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
You're sister is part of the conspiracy.
:D   She needs to let me in on it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
:D   She needs to let me in on it.

She doesn’t have to be. But she does have to follow the rules if she wants to keep her job.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
It's a good thing I trust the media because this 12, 13 or 14 year old kid keeps dying in different countries and changing from boy to girl.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

Thursday, April 2

The U.S.N.S. Comfort is basically empty

According to the New York Times, the massive hospital ship that President Trump touted as a victory for the federal response to the crisis hasn’t done much good since it arrived earlier this week. As of Thursday, the Navy confirmed that only 20 patients had been placed on the ship — out of 1,000 available beds.

The article on BBC about this state’s that because it’s a navy vessel there is significant red tape about what type of patients they can let on. It is also set up to handle people who are trauma patients from war wounds so it’s not set up for comfort (even though that’s the name).

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's a good thing I trust the media because this 12, 13 or 14 year old kid keeps dying in different countries and changing from boy to girl.

thats fake, I just checked out all the stories, the boy is Portuguese , he is photoed in the Belgium article but it clearly explains who he is

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

😂😂😂😂

Remember, a few months ago the media kept telling us that the Ukraine was the most important thing in the world. Fast forward to today nobody gives a fuck about the Ukraine.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

The article on BBC about this state’s that because it’s a navy vessel there is significant red tape about what type of patients they can let on. It is also set up to handle people who are trauma patients from war wounds so it’s not set up for comfort (even though that’s the name).

You would think in such an urgent crisis, they would be able to cut away that red tape. Guess not.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Once again im the master
A