Author Topic: Is the outing always worth it?  (Read 14528 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Is the outing always worth it?
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2020, 05:41:25 PM »
He lied about the following, repeatedly: 

Owns a software company - lie
Has 50 employees working under him - lie
Lives in the 33rd floor penthouse of his building - lie
Drives a Maserati and Porsche GTS - who knows, probably a lie

Didn’t he post pictures of himself in his penthouse?
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2020, 06:40:30 PM »
Didn’t he post pictures of himself in his penthouse?

No, he didn't.  He posted pictures of his apartment on the 20th floor.  I'm not sure why he would lie about living in the penthouse on the 33rd floor.   :-\

Here you go....  I can keep going... Want to see what my current winter and summer rides are too? Better yet come by I live on 1 Market st 33rd floor penthouse downtown Toronto. Two people from getbig have seen my spot.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2020, 07:32:27 PM »
What did Xfactor lie about?

In the case of SSM then yeah...   he needed to be outed.  That dude lied nonstop.  Same thing with White Widow and Division.

SF was outed as an obese trailer park reject.   After talking so much shit about how others looked he deserved it too.

;D An obese trailer park reject. HAHAHAHAHA!
a

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2020, 07:39:13 PM »
Outings are OK. Involving family members is uncalled for.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2020, 08:29:07 PM »
Fuck all those clowns they were on here for years and years fabricating complete bullshit.

I like people who keep it real whether they are old young,weak strong rich poor who cares as long as the person is legit.

People used to make fun of Goodrum but he was always Goodrum never put on a front that`s why I always liked him.

I cant stand plastic fuckers and on here eventually that plastic melts once they get outed.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2020, 08:40:56 PM »
The outing is fine , harassing families is not .
This

Fuck all those clowns they were on here for years and years fabricating complete bullshit.

I like people who keep it real whether they are old young,weak strong rich poor who cares as long as the person is legit.

People used to make fun of Goodrum but he was always Goodrum never put on a front that`s why I always liked him.

I cant stand plastic fuckers and on here eventually that plastic melts once they get outed.
And this
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2020, 09:37:44 PM »
The key thing that all these outed dickheads have is that they use the internet to browbeat people, bignote themselves and basically, indulge their pathological lying and fact is - if they are doing it online, they're almost certainly doing it to people in real life.

The difference is clear - say ESFitness was exposed as a liar.  No problem.  That guy never really tries to make out that he's better than the people he's feuding with. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2020, 12:11:16 AM »
He lied about the following, repeatedly: 

Owns a software company - lie
Has 50 employees working under him - lie
Lives in the 33rd floor penthouse of his building - lie
Drives a Maserati and Porsche GTS - who knows, probably a lie

Who cares? People lie a lot of the time on the internet and almost all the time on Getbig. Pretty much nobody's life is changed because of those lies.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2020, 12:18:32 AM »
I couldn’t care less if anyone here lies.Im sure a lot do.Im an open book so I don’t lie but if people do doesn’t bother me.they are just playing a character here so it adds to it either way truth or lie.so if they were still here it would be fine by me but I don’t notice them gone either really.

Not everyone lies but a lot prob do

Me and SF are honest, he works at autozone and I work at In N Out burger, no need to BS

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2020, 12:21:48 AM »
Not everyone lies but a lot prob do

Me and SF are honest, he works at autozone and I work at In N Out burger, no need to BS

Well, there's this. A little honesty goes a long way.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2020, 12:26:54 AM »
AND AFTER THE HAPPENING...

We Now have ANOTHER hit by M NIGHT SHAMALAMADINGDONG called....

THE OUTING!
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2020, 12:28:32 AM »
If people want to discuss wealth on Getbig, I prefer the hazbin approach where you let other Getbiggers borrow your Ferrari etc. I will not mention who borrowed it, because we are not allowed to talk about that person.

hazbin was also pretty down to earth despite being rich.

XFACTOR was flaunting his wealth in an ostentatious and obnoxious way. This becomes even more annoying when it was revealed that he was actually not that rich and that he had lied about most of his wealth and proposed success.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2020, 12:30:59 AM »
If people want to discuss wealth on Getbig, I prefer the hazbin approach where you let other Getbiggers borrow your Ferrari etc. I will not mention who borrowed it, because we are not allowed to talk about that person.

XFACTOR was flaunting his wealth in an ostentatious and obnoxious way. This becomes even more annoying when it was revealed that he was actually not that rich and that he had lied about most of his wealth and proposed success.

If i was rich and was flaunting my Ferrari, Lambo etc

I would let you borrow it first! (since we are closest)
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2020, 12:43:46 AM »
If i was rich and was flaunting my Ferrari, Lambo etc

I would let you borrow it first! (since we are closest)

thanks. We could drive it together to Henda's house!  :)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2020, 12:48:22 AM »

Hazbin lent Vissy his ferrari?Did Vince ever find out?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2020, 12:55:18 AM »

In my experience truly rich people don't flaunt their wealth unless they are insecure about it. Therefore when someone brags that they are rich, you can be pretty sure they are lying or at least exaggerating.

If I had a Ferrari, I probably wouldn't let anyone borrow it. But, even if I could afford one, I probably wouldn't get one. I also wouldn't buy an expensive watch and post photos of it on an internet board.

This doesn't mean much though since I am hardly rich by anyone's standards.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2020, 12:56:06 AM »
lying and talking shit is easy online.

If they where so great as they claimed they wouldn't feel the need to be bragging about it online.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2020, 01:15:05 AM »
Many that post deserved outing. And some that were outed didn't deserve it.

Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out outing in judgement.

For even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2020, 01:31:50 AM »
Lying on the internet about your life is like being baldy and wearing a wig in public, you might fool a few people but the cold hard truth is staring you in the face when you look in the mirror any you are the only person the lies actually effect

No real suprise xfagger turned out to be a pouting faggot not quite as wealthy as he made out considering how hard he tried to tell everyone at any given opportunity.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2020, 02:34:21 AM »
I called this years ago regarding Xfagtor  ;D

Dude had wannabe all over his posts.
P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2020, 04:52:07 AM »
No, he didn't.  He posted pictures of his apartment on the 20th floor.  I'm not sure why he would lie about living in the penthouse on the 33rd floor.   :-\

From what i remember, he had a beautiful penthouse!

I still believe in XFACTOR!
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2020, 05:11:30 AM »
Lying on the internet about your life is like being baldy and wearing a wig in public, you might fool a few people but the cold hard truth is staring you in the face when you look in the mirror any you are the only person the lies actually effect

No real suprise xfagger turned out to be a pouting faggot not quite as wealthy as he made out considering how hard he tried to tell everyone at any given opportunity.

I would lie if i said i didn't want to roll around on Hendas hairy chest covered in barbecue sauce while Rory and SF whispers sweet nothings
Q

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2020, 05:28:37 AM »
one week later and i still don't see how x-factor got outed, just a bunch of posts saying, he got outed :-\  

house, cars, travel, etc. all look real to me over the years.  

it's like saying, FatAlex didn't really have Hammers and a chocolate drop wife. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2020, 05:32:10 AM »
Have you forgotten that he scammed money from another board member and constantly making up or embellishing stories about how strangers admire his physique and looks? Remember that story when he said that a "Seka lookalike" came up to his table when he was with his girlfriend and asked if he worked out and that he was a "beautiful" man? Then as an excuse to post this trash he plays dumb asked the board, "What do you think she was trying to do? Make my girlfriend jealous? Was she coming on to me?" Oh brother, he was such a conceited self-absorbed phony.

The truth is always best.

Shit I forgot about him scamming Walter White. Dick move.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2020, 05:34:05 AM »
one week later and i still don't see how x-factor got outed, just a bunch of posts saying, he got outed :-\  

house, cars, travel, etc. all look real to me over the years.  

it's like saying, FatAlex didn't really have Hammers and a chocolate drop wife. 

He really didn't get outted. I still don't see it. He didn't lie about anything.

He is senior partner of his company, has a nice car, lives in a nice place, and his wife is a nurse (as he said she was).

I think people are splitting hairs over his statements.
X