Author Topic: Is the outing always worth it?  (Read 14531 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Is the outing always worth it?
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2020, 05:38:39 AM »
Have you forgotten that he scammed money from another board member and constantly making up or embellishing stories about how strangers admire his physique and looks? Remember that story when he said that a "Seka lookalike" came up to his table when he was with his girlfriend and asked if he worked out and that he was a "beautiful" man? Then as an excuse to post this trash he plays dumb asked the board, "What do you think she was trying to do? Make my girlfriend jealous? Was she coming on to me?" Oh brother, he was such a conceited self-absorbed phony.

The truth is always best.

XFACTOR also liked to post random vacation photos and then frame them like "look what I am doing today". That was also bullshit.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2020, 05:41:50 AM »
Fuck all those clowns they were on here for years and years fabricating complete bullshit.

I like people who keep it real whether they are old young,weak strong rich poor who cares as long as the person is legit.

People used to make fun of Goodrum but he was always Goodrum never put on a front that`s why I always liked him.

I cant stand plastic fuckers and on here eventually that plastic melts once they get outed.

Venom Vince is the Teflon Don of Getbig.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2020, 05:57:29 AM »
regarding XFACTOR, I think the conclusion is pretty simple.

Some Getbiggers feel like he did not exaggerate about his wealth, possessions and achievements.

However, XFACTOR feels differently. He was embarassed beyond belief when he was outed. He was so shocked and embarassed that he will not post here anymore. Why would he react that way if everything he has said on Getbig through the years was true and not exaggerated?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2020, 05:58:23 AM »

Some Getbiggers feel like he did not exaggerate about his wealth, possessions and achievements.

However, XFACTOR feels differently. He was embarassed beyond belief when he was outed. He was so shocked and embarassed that he will not post here anymore. Why would he react that way if everything he has said on Getbig through the years was true and not exaggerated?

Perhaps he is more angry that someone contacted his wife and doesn't want to deal with that any more? On top of that, someone mentioned his children. I guess he got fed up.

X

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2020, 07:48:35 AM »
Contacting family members should be a PERMABAN. That shit is fucking creepy. Terrifying especially if the person contacted is a female and now has to worry about being stalked. FFS! >:(

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2020, 07:55:40 AM »
How anybody could think a black could run an IT company is beyond me.

How many times have you seen a black coder?

I was an electronic engineer. The minorities struggled with basic concepts. We’re hired out of political correctness and could not do the job. One black Muslim from Leeds, UK I trained with was so frustrating to teach the trainer gave up on him within a few weeks. He was given the boot after a few months after trying everything to accommodate him.

Black programmers? Something which is very difficult at top level - I.e. android - java and xml... Forget about it. I’m not great myself I’m trying to improve. Maybe I’ve a bit of negroid brain in me

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2020, 07:56:45 AM »
Perhaps he is more angry that someone contacted his wife and doesn't want to deal with that any more? On top of that, someone mentioned his children. I guess he got fed up.

You may be onto something.  His current sabbatical from getbig may be due to legal advice, from his team of lawyers.  As we speak, he might be throwing millions of Canadian dollars into a legal fund, with the intent of taking down Plane Jane.   :o

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2020, 07:59:02 AM »

I was an electronic engineer. The minorities struggled with basic concepts. We’re hired out of political correctness and could not do the job. One black Muslim from Leeds, UK I trained with was so frustrating to teach the trainer gave up on him within a few weeks. He was given the boot after a few months after trying everything to accommodate him.

Black programmers? Something which is very difficult at top level - I.e. android - java and xml... Forget about it. I’m not great myself I’m trying to improve. Maybe I’ve a bit of negroid brain in me because I struggle

:D Yes, but they will steal the hell out of a padlocked bicycle faster than you can say Jack Robinson.
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2020, 07:59:10 AM »
I would lie if i said i didn't want to roll around on Hendas hairy chest covered in barbecue sauce while Rory and SF whispers sweet nothings
LOL ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2020, 08:01:59 AM »

Black programmers? Something which is very difficult at top level - I.e. android - java and xml... Forget about it. I’m not great myself I’m trying to improve. Maybe I’ve a bit of negroid brain in me

Xfactor is not black.  Not an original hebrew.  Fact!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2020, 08:05:19 AM »
My bad I thought he was a black

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2020, 08:07:36 AM »
You may be onto something.  His current sabbatical from getbig may be due to legal advice, from his team of lawyers.  As we speak, he might be throwing millions of Canadian dollars into a legal fund, with the intent of taking down Plane Jane.   :o

LOL  ;D ;D
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2020, 08:13:34 AM »
I called this years ago regarding Xfagtor  ;D

Dude had wannabe all over his posts.
What the fuck? You're allowed internet access? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2020, 08:15:55 AM »
Maybe I’ve a bit of negroid brain in me
LMAO!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2020, 08:18:56 AM »

"I'm not always at the back of corporate photos, but when I am, it is because I lied on Getbig!  :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2020, 08:19:54 AM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2020, 08:26:21 AM »
one week later and i still don't see how x-factor got outed, just a bunch of posts saying, he got outed :-\  

house, cars, travel, etc. all look real to me over the years.  

it's like saying, FatAlex didn't really have Hammers and a chocolate drop wife. 

All the posts have been deleted.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2020, 08:29:07 AM »

Don’t forget....His wife fucked his best friends.

Doesn’t matter what car you drive, you ain’t recovering from that.

painfull86

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2020, 08:41:36 AM »

He looks like Ben stiller

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2020, 10:21:30 AM »
Lying on the internet about your life is like being baldy and wearing a wig in public, you might fool a few people but the cold hard truth is staring you in the face when you look in the mirror any you are the only person the lies actually effect

No real suprise xfagger turned out to be a pouting faggot not quite as wealthy as he made out considering how hard he tried to tell everyone at any given opportunity.

Think about it this way.

XBULLSHITTER got you banned, but that gave you extra time to wash the barbecue sauce off of your chest.

❤️❤️❤️

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2020, 11:12:41 AM »

Nice girl in the leather jacket next to the paki fag. Would let her ride my pink pony.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2020, 11:14:12 AM »
He really didn't get outted. I still don't see it. He didn't lie about anything.

He is senior partner of his company, has a nice car, lives in a nice place, and his wife is a nurse (as he said she was).

I think people are splitting hairs over his statements.

I’m somewhat with you, because I missed the full “outing”.  Anyway, it’s hard for me to understand why someone would lie, but I guess it does happen. My guess is he is letting things cool down because people contacted his work/family. That’s pretty messed up.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2020, 11:23:45 AM »

today, NZMM skipped 30 minutes in the yard to post on Getbig instead.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2020, 12:25:19 PM »

Pandemic privileges  ;D
P

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2020, 12:31:54 PM »