Author Topic: TRI/AB Shooter, which is worse?  (Read 3797 times)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
TRI/AB Shooter, which is worse?
« on: April 18, 2006, 11:13:48 AM »
To me, I am more annoyed at the tri-shooter because they seem to be more delusional. The ab-shooter is normally doing it to show off, but typically, they are also the ones who show the bigger guys respect. The tri-shooter tends to walk around the gym like he's a badass.

Ab-shooter - The guy who loves to lift his shirt at the gym and flex his abs. Typically, it's the guy who can't press their own bodyweight but wouldn't miss an ab workout.

Tri-shooter - The guys who walk around just looking for a reason to flex their exposed tri's. Whether it be getting a drink of water, or just holding their gym bag, never do they miss a moment to display their tiny horseshoe. These guys normally have nothing in the way of legs, back, chest, or shoulders.

discuss
tiny-tit bounty hunter

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: TRI/AB Shooter, which is worse?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 11:17:04 AM »
I'm more annoyed by Getbig posters named "Dingleberry" hahahahahahahahahaha oh brother hahahahahahahahahahaha.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 11:17:29 AM »
To me, I am more annoyed at the tri-shooter because they seem to be more delusional. The ab-shooter is normally doing it to show off, but typically, they are also the ones who show the bigger guys respect. The tri-shooter tends to walk around the gym like he's a badass.

discuss

Excellent topic and it should cause our sales to skyrocket.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 11:19:54 AM »
I'm more annoyed by Getbig posters named "Dingleberry" hahahahahahahahahaha oh brother hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Clearly a glute-shooter who's offended by my topic.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 11:22:45 AM »
Clearly a glute-shooter who's offended by my topic.

hahah, brianX is more used to getting stuff shot into hit gluteal area. hahaha

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 11:27:31 AM »
haha, he builds his glutes by squatting over a lubed-up 40oz beer bottle in shady Mexican gay-bars.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 11:49:27 AM »
HAHAHAYESyes BrianX is a Nose-shooter...............In that sperm shoots out his nostrils when he tries to swallow a giant load.

But back to the question. I think the TRI-shooter is the bigger penise.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 11:55:04 AM »
Excellent topic and it should cause our sales to skyrocket.
yes true Stoppa! but "ab-shooter is property of the SQUAD, and I don't remember dingleberry asking for permision to use it.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 12:00:12 PM »
yes true Stoppa! but "ab-shooter is property of the SQUAD, and I don't remember dingleberry asking for permision to use it.

I may not be in the squad but I am a brother in Iron. That alone should be all you need.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 12:03:47 PM »
I may not be in the squad but I am a brother in Iron. That alone should be all you need.
a "brother in iron" oh brother ;D

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 12:15:35 PM »
ils is my favorite....

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 02:00:17 PM »
Tank top sales are through the roof right now!!!!!  I'll have a detailed gross/net profit chart by the end of the day with all of the talk about ab/tri-shooter coments lately!!!

I have to get with superstarbillygram and showstoppa for the clearance because as of last night, I have a new t-shirt I want to introduce....

...CALF-SHOOTER!!! :o :o :o

Two guys in the gym last night walking around on their tip toes with shorts on throwing calf shots all night long!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 02:25:29 PM »
what about the 'hot-dog-head shooter'? you know, the giant fat blob of a peice of shit man who walks around lats flared as wide as possible with tiny arms and a waist bigger than his chest who goes about talking about his massive bodyweight as if it were all muscle instead of lard (YEAH IM UP TO 285, STILL BULKING, ILL CUT UP FOR SPRING BREAK LOL), where the only shape and definition on his body can be found on the back of his head?

the delusional fat guys are just as bad as the delusional skinny guys.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 02:43:13 PM »
what about the 'hot-dog-head shooter'? you know, the giant fat blob of a peice of shit man who walks around lats flared as wide as possible with tiny arms and a waist bigger than his chest who goes about talking about his massive bodyweight as if it were all muscle instead of lard (YEAH IM UP TO 285, STILL BULKING, ILL CUT UP FOR SPRING BREAK LOL), where the only shape and definition on his body can be found on the back of his head?

the delusional fat guys are just as bad as the delusional skinny guys.

haha, Crisco-Shooter?

And to BigBaldDaddy, haha, yeah, we have a few calf-shooters running around our gym too.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 03:30:07 PM »
 There was no need for this thread to turn into an insult-fest. I would have to say the people who try to be menacing are more annoying than ab-shooters. Abs are a nice looking bodypart and it is hard to resist flexing them.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2006, 03:40:05 PM »
There was no need for this thread to turn into an insult-fest. I would have to say the people who try to be menacing are more annoying than ab-shooters. Abs are a nice looking bodypart and it is hard to resist flexing them.
this post just made me vomit >:(

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2006, 03:41:54 PM »
this post just made me vomit >:(

Let me clarify that I'm not an ab-shooter. I almost never flex them in public. I do in private though, at least once a day ;D

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2006, 03:44:25 PM »
I'm Schlong Shooter myself.  I whip it out and flex in the mirror at home a lot.  Sometimes it does a cameo at work or in the gym.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

latsohplenty

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2006, 11:45:12 PM »
I prefer the permanent trap-shooter which entails never leaving the traps unflexed, I like to supplement this with a crooked eye stare. I call this look the trap zombie

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2006, 09:08:37 AM »
I prefer the permanent trap-shooter which entails never leaving the traps unflexed, I like to supplement this with a crooked eye stare. I call this look the trap zombie
hahahaha!