Author Topic: Trump v. Biden 2020  (Read 36909 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump v. Biden 2020
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2020, 10:33:15 PM »
Did Gloria Allred take on the Tara Reade sexual assault case for free yet?

The Bob Mueller fuck ups make the bleach bit violations of federal law look like mole hills.

Time for a Trump re-election and liberal housecleaning in 2020.

Right?  Where is the most irritating woman in America and why has she not had a press conference with this woman? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2020, 10:09:21 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/13/politics/cnn-poll-2020/index.html

Biden leads nationally but trump leads by 7 points in battleground states in a CNN poll.

This is with Biden doing the best he is going to do campaigning by staying out of sight and giving softball interviews, coronavirus and the economy in the toilet.

I am no trump fan, i voted for Johnson, i agree with a lot of the issues trump highlights but disagree with how he handles them. I feel this might be about as good as it gets for Biden. The more he is in the media the more he will say stupid shit and unless we get a huge second wave of corona and its mortality rate goes up we may have seeing the worst of it especially from an economic stand point.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2020, 10:13:13 AM »
Poll finds Trump ahead of Biden in 15 battleground states
BY ZACK BUDRYK - 05/13/20
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign-polls/497677-trump-leads-biden-in-15-battleground-states-while-bidens-lead-shrinks

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2020, 01:23:34 PM »
Since I'm only drawing from the female pool, I can't afford to be as picky as some people.

Good point....you're loss.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2020, 03:56:06 AM »
a

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2020, 05:13:08 AM »
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2020, 01:34:32 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2020, 09:50:46 AM »

Biden Says Voters Who Believe Tara Reade 'Probably Shouldn't Vote For Me'

Former Vice President Joe Biden again denied the sexual assault allegation made against him by former Senate staffer Tara Reade in an interview on MSNBC Thursday night, but added that voters who stand by Reade should not support him.

"If they believe Tara Reade, they probably shouldn't vote for me," Biden said when asked what message he would give to female voters who accept Reade's allegation as true, but were planning on supporting him.

"I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade," Biden added.

Reade alleges that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993 while she was working in his Senate office. She came forward publicly with the allegation in March. The former Senate staffer said last year that Biden had made her physically uncomfortable while she was working for him, but she did not make an assault accusation at that time.

In the Thursday interview, Biden added that he does not remember Reade and further disputed her allegation, citing that her claims have shifted over the past year.

https://www.npr.org/2020/05/15/856708004/biden-says-voters-who-believe-tara-reade-probably-shouldn-t-vote-for-me

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2020, 02:29:02 PM »
Right?  Where is the most irritating woman in America and why has she not had a press conference with this woman?

why would she bother
the woman has changed her story multiple times and has publicly professed her adoration for Putin

She has zero credibility which of course would make her an ideal candidate for a cabinet position in the Trumptard administration

BTW - why does any Trumptard think this is some kind of issue

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2020, 09:50:07 AM »
Phone call between Biden and Ukraine quid pro quo leaked.  :o

HE. IS. DONE. KAPUT. FINI.

"Four weeks later on March 22, 2016, Biden says "Tell me that there is a new government and a new Prosecutor General. I am prepared to do a public signing of the commitment for the billion dollars."

Poroshenko tells Biden that one of the leading candidates is the man who replaced Shokin, Yuriy Lutsenko who later said in a deposition that Hunter Biden and his business partners were receiving millions of dollars in compensation from Burisma.

Then, on May 13, 2016, Biden congratulates Poroshenko on "getting the new Prosecutor General," saying that it will be "critical for him to work quickly to repair the damage Shokin did."

"And I'm a man of my word," Biden adds. "And now that the new Prosecutor General is in place, we're ready to move forward to signing that one billion dollar loan guarantee."

Poroshenko thanks Biden for the support, and says that it was a "very tough challenge and a very difficult job."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/phone-calls-between-quid-pro-joe-biden-and-ukraines-poroshenko-leak-explicitly-details

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2020, 07:19:41 PM »
does Donny tell too many lies and is Biddy clueless?

or is it the other way around

Here's another thing to ponder. Are we all screwed no matter which politician we support?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2020, 09:26:43 PM »
why would she bother
the woman has changed her story multiple times and has publicly professed her adoration for Putin

She has zero credibility which of course would make her an ideal candidate for a cabinet position in the Trumptard administration

BTW - why does any Trumptard think this is some kind of issue

That’s pretty funny since you thought Balsy-Ford and Kavanaughs alleged accusers had credibility

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2020, 10:48:36 AM »
If we, the electorate, were as honest as the standing candidates we might elect better  politicians

Unreal level self hate in this post.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2020, 11:22:35 AM »
Two-and-a-half months later and Trump is still lamenting over Super Tuesday and tweeting about Crazy Bernie, Pochahontas & Alfred E Newman . . . shit, how afraid is he of Sleepy Joe?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2020, 11:23:05 AM »
If we, the electorate, were as honest as the standing candidates we might elect better  politicians

Go fuck yourself.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2020, 01:40:39 PM »
Two-and-a-half months later and Trump is still lamenting over Super Tuesday and tweeting about Crazy Bernie, Pochahontas & Alfred E Newman . . . shit, how afraid is he of Sleepy Joe?

Yawn...not very.

Biden is getting plenty on his own.

:D

"In Kiev late last month, District Court Judge S. V. Vovk ordered the country’s law enforcement services to formally list the fired prosecutor, Victor Shokin, as the victim of an alleged crime by the former U.S. vice president, according to an official English translation of the ruling obtained by Just the News.

The court had previously ordered the Prosecutor General’s Office and the State Bureau of Investigations in February to investigate Shokin’s claim that he was fired in spring 2016 under pressure from Biden because he was investigating Burisma Holdings, the natural gas company where Biden’s son Hunter worked."

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/ukraine-judge-orders-joe-biden-be-listed-alleged

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2020, 02:05:24 PM »
Biden apparently has a big lead in the polls.  People already predicting a landslide win for Biden.  Sounds an awful lot like 2016. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2020, 02:11:13 PM »

You must be joking!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2020, 02:14:52 PM »
Biden apparently has a big lead in the polls.  People already predicting a landslide win for Biden.  Sounds an awful lot like 2016.

I agree. With any luck, the results won't mirror the 2016 election. Perhaps the candidate with the majority vote will actually win the election.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2020, 02:30:58 PM »
I agree. With any luck, the results won't mirror the 2016 election. Perhaps the candidate with the majority vote will actually win the election.

Majority vote isn't the rules.

If it were, media campaigning, spends, strategies, etc would all be changed.

Therefore, the 2016 result could have been the same.

Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2020, 08:35:15 PM »
Majority vote isn't the rules.

If it were, media campaigning, spends, strategies, etc would all be changed.

Therefore, the 2016 result could have been the same.

Not sure what you are trying to say here. I know what the "rules" are assuming you are referring to the electoral college. I post nothing suggesting changing the rules. I simply said if the candidate with the majority vote wins as has happened in 53 of the 58 total elections held so far (about 91 percent), the winner of the national popular vote has also carried the Electoral College vote.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2020, 10:14:50 PM »
Will Biden win? DEPENDS

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2020, 11:58:32 PM »

If by luck you mean bad luck, then I agree we would be lucky to have a man that is clearly suffering from a severe mental decline be elected president. 

We don't have a "majority vote" election for president.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2020, 11:59:49 PM »
Not sure what you are trying to say here. I know what the "rules" are assuming you are referring to the electoral college. I post nothing suggesting changing the rules. I simply said if the candidate with the majority vote wins as has happened in 53 of the 58 total elections held so far (about 91 percent), the winner of the national popular vote has also carried the Electoral College vote.

This is no "winner of the national popular vote," because there is no "national popular vote" contest.  If there was, the candidates would run much differently.  And presidential elections would be decided by about three or four states.