Author Topic: anyone know who Kim Sealy is?  (Read 7510 times)

hardlyhard

• Getbig II
anyone know who Kim Sealy is?
« on: April 18, 2006, 11:47:49 AM »
does anyone know who kim sealy is.  she has started working out at my gym here in overland park kansas and i was surprised to hear her say she was a fitness pro.  she is beautiful. not in like the barbie doll way . but a very interesting hard to forget way.  freaky eye color.   anyway. i thought i new the ins and outs of fitness pros.  i have looked her name up on the internet and cant find anything on her.  someone gimme the scoop.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: anyone know who Kim Sealy is?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 12:11:40 PM »
Kim does figure competions now. She works/or used to with some type of health organisations...as she is a diabetic. Very nice girl. She does have a website.

hardlyhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 12:31:55 PM »
thanks for the reply but maybe we are not talking about the same girl here. this girl was working on her routine last week doing some crazy press hold stuff and this girl is not overweight at all.  she looks pretty fit?  am i spelling her name right? maybe ill get the balls to talk to her.  thanks anyway.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 12:46:05 PM »
Maybe she is switching back to fitness for this year..she did figure last year, as she is originally a fitness girl.This is who I am talking about...

hardlyhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 01:22:04 PM »
thats her!  but that pic does not do her justice.  and boy i stand corrected in a lot of areas.  you are right.  she is diabetic.   but a type one,  NOT a type 2 fatty.  My bad.   thats some serious crap.  found her name was spelled wrong too. its seeley.  After your response I found her website by plugging in diabetes and fitness compeitition.   and her site came up www.kimseeley.com    I am intrigued even more. thats just not the normal athlete. .  . plus she is one hotty.    a pro right here in my home town gym.  ahhh there is a heaven on earth.

babydoc

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 03:04:06 PM »
Kim Seeley is a fitness pro.  She competed in figure last year due to injuries.  I believe she is doing the Europa as her first show of the year.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 04:25:16 PM »
Her name is Kim Seeley, we are wrapping up the finishing touches on her site redesign...

http://www.kimseeley.com

Kim turned pro in Fitness, competed as a pro in Figure but will be competing in Fitness this year. Kim also recently signed with Spray Flex to be part of the new women's side of the product, look for more info on that in the coming weeks.

Kim answers all her email from the site, drop her a note.

LIFT

Elevate Your Image.™

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 06:48:25 AM »
thats her!  but that pic does not do her justice.  and boy i stand corrected in a lot of areas.  you are right.  she is diabetic.   but a type one,  NOT a type 2 fatty.  My bad.   thats some serious crap.  found her name was spelled wrong too. its seeley.  After your response I found her website by plugging in diabetes and fitness compeitition.   and her site came up www.kimseeley.com    I am intrigued even more. thats just not the normal athlete. .  . plus she is one hotty.    a pro right here in my home town gym.  ahhh there is a heaven on earth.

Stay calm man, stay calm :P

But yeah, Kim is a very cool chick.

hardlyhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 07:39:46 AM »
hey Lift studios .  great site. 

i got the nerve to speak to her last night.  she is getting ready for the arkansas show if all goes well. she dislocated her patella at jen hendershots phat camp a year or so ago.  and has had to modify routine stuff a bit.

she has a good amount of size on her but not too big ya know?  and her voice is normal and skin is totally clear.  whew!!!  she got her pro card the year bethany terrell did.  now thats a big chick. 

funny as hell. a smart ass and yep, really cool.  im sure she thought i was a drooling over her.  cause i was.  now i have a reason to go to the gym every night. thanks for the help all. a pro right here at home.  im a happy man.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 04:15:42 PM »
hey Lift studios .  great site. 

i got the nerve to speak to her last night.  she is getting ready for the arkansas show if all goes well. she dislocated her patella at jen hendershots phat camp a year or so ago.  and has had to modify routine stuff a bit.

she has a good amount of size on her but not too big ya know?  and her voice is normal and skin is totally clear.  whew!!!  she got her pro card the year bethany terrell did.  now thats a big chick. 

funny as hell. a smart ass and yep, really cool.  im sure she thought i was a drooling over her.  cause i was.  now i have a reason to go to the gym every night. thanks for the help all. a pro right here at home.  im a happy man.
You're funny, hardlyhard. "A pro right here at home". LOL
Just take it easy there buddy, and try and give Kim her space in the gym, OK?
Lee

hardlyhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2006, 07:46:55 PM »
Yeah, I will.  I kind of got the impression she was "focused".  in fact, really focused.  but I can look from a far.  me and about 30 other jack offs in the gym. 

hardlyhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2006, 07:55:59 PM »
oh and as for my "pro right here at home" comment.  listen, im in the midwest.  do you know how many fat chics live in kansas and missouri.  the women here dont exactly "work out" in the gym.  their mouths maybe but not anything else.  around here they are either anorexic thin with big fake tits(which is nice non the less) or just plain old tubs of lard.  ill back off.  dont want to be the stalker type ;)

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 08:46:32 PM »
ill back off.  dont want to be the stalker type ;)
Sounds good. You were startin' to worry me there, brother.  ;D Build a impressive physique of your own, and maybe she'll start checkin' YOU out in the gym. It'll makie it easier for you to strike up a convo at that point.  ;)
Lee

swf1717

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 07:12:57 AM »

swf1717

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 07:16:20 AM »

swf1717

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 05:58:01 AM »