Author Topic: Proposed: $2,000 Monthly Stimulus Checks And Canceled Rent And Mortgage Payments  (Read 3931 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Entire country on welfare?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

I’m not sure how this works. They realize that we are only making the banks/lenders wealthier by doing this, right? Fucking a, who’s going to pay the loans back?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson

You can't make this stuff up.  It's too bizarre.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
It's only for those whose skin color isn't white, correct?
a

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Pure utter bullshit.  I will not have my hard earned money grabbed by some lazy rats
A

chaos

• Getbig V
Pure utter bullshit.  I will not have my hard earned money grabbed by some lazy rats
We already do Vince!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
TEA Party resurgence is needed. Tax revolt if this continues.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Good for you man!   Hope all is well. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Stimulus 2021 updates
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2021, 10:35:03 AM »
February 1, 2021
10 G.O.P. senators outlined a stimulus that is about a third of the size of President Biden’s plan, including smaller direct payments of up to $1,000.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
February 1, 2021
10 G.O.P. senators outlined a stimulus that is about a third of the size of President Biden’s plan, including smaller direct payments of up to $1,000.

Biden is a compromiser.

He asked for $2k but knew he wouldn't get it.

Probably settle for $1,000 to $1,500.

If he only asked for $1K they give him $500.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
How do we sustain something like this?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Ask Venezuela.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Ask Venezuela.

Well, I am likely uneducated about this, but I don't see how we can continue to dole out any money when many businesses are going BK and more people are unemployed.

Maybe we can do it for a year but at some point, it catches up.  Then we have to make drastic cuts everywhere.  China becomes stronger.  I don't know that gets stopped either way.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Biden is a compromiser.

He asked for $2k but knew he wouldn't get it.

Probably settle for $1,000 to $1,500.

If he only asked for $1K they give him $500.

I could be wrong about this, but I think he said the remainder of the $2,000 House Democrats originally approved in December, which would be $1,400. He was quoted as saying to top off the $600 bringing the total to $2,000.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Well, I am likely uneducated about this, but I don't see how we can continue to dole out any money when many businesses are going BK and more people are unemployed.

Maybe we can do it for a year but at some point, it catches up.  Then we have to make drastic cuts everywhere.  China becomes stronger.  I don't know that gets stopped either way.

According to US unemployment stats, the high was back in April when it reached 14.8. The most recent figures I can find are for December which put it at 6.7 or less than half of the high.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

150 million taxpayers CANNOT support 175 million “consumers.”

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
150 million taxpayers CANNOT support 175 million “consumers.”

Probably not. However, if the top 1% paid income tax in an amount that some think they should, it might be possible. That would be quite the reversal.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Probably not. However, if the top 1% paid income tax in an amount that some think they should, it might be possible. That would be quite the reversal.

Absolutely false.  The "top 1%" already pay a disproportionate percentage of income taxes.  Even if you took 100 percent of their income it wouldn't solve our economic problems.  This "fair share" stuff is an absolute lie. 

chaos

• Getbig V
We can't. Welcome to Bidens America.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

Just keep printing money until the USD loses so much value we are paying $20 for a cheeseburger.

It's worked so well for the rest of the world. ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Absolutely false.  The "top 1%" already pay a disproportionate percentage of income taxes.  Even if you took 100 percent of their income it wouldn't solve our economic problems.  This "fair share" stuff is an absolute lie.

Please read my post as it was written. Show me where I said anything about "fair share". What constitutes fair share is a matter of one's perspective. If you meant what some (people) think is wrong or false, that's fine. I you assume to know what I think....well, you know what they say about the word assume...never do it. Thanks.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

We sell PR.  Win win all the way around.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Please read my post as it was written. Show me where I said anything about "fair share". What constitutes fair share is a matter of one's perspective. If you meant what some (people) think is wrong or false, that's fine. I you assume to know what I think....well, you know what they say about the word assume...never do it. Thanks.

Right here:

And it's not about "perspective."  It's about math. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Right here:
  You are reading "fair share" when that isn't what is written unless my spelling is really fucked. But, I get how some might take it that way, specially if that is what they are looking for. Some think they should pay more and some think they should pay less. 

And it's not about "perspective."  It's about math.

Some say perspective is everything.