Author Topic: Richard Gere new daddy at 70!  (Read 11123 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Richard Gere new daddy at 70!
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2020, 02:49:35 AM »
It‘s more about wether a child has good male and female role models around. And women are more affected by the lack of a parent during upbringing. This is especially reflected in their dating behavior. Most guys just have to grow up earlier and take responsibility from an early age which is good in the long term as long as the mother is not toxic and raising a simp.   

I'm going to have to disagree with this one. There is an old saying that when a girl goes bad she is a heartache to her family. When a boy goes bad he is a menace to society. Boys need a male role model in their life. Traditionally, girls tend to mature just by getting older. It's blurred a bit now because of gender confusions but traditionally women had a civilizing effect on men. Before the sexual revolution and women were less promiscuous it forced men to commit. Boy don't naturally mature become men and unless there is some incentive to grow up they stay in a state of arrested development. Still acting like a frat boy. Compare men today in their thirties with their grandfathers at the same age. Most were married raising families and were serious men of affairs in those days. Every society instinctively knew this and there was always a rite of passage for boys and only boys. A period when you are no longer a boy but a man. It wasn't so much that you had more privileges but more responsibilities. In religion, you had Confirmation for Christians and Bar Mitzvahs for Jews. With Mormons, you had to go on a mission and travel to another State or country for two years away from your parents. In the secular world, you joined the military. I remember my brother telling me when he joined the Marines is that you go in as a boy and come out as a man. Nowadays men stay and feel quite comfortable still living with their parents well into their thirties and even forties until their parents die so they can take over the house.   

There's a reason why in all religions God is portrayed as a male figure. One that represents discipline, authority, and guidance. Females play the role as a nurturer, also important but an entirely different role. Both a male and a female have a unique role in the raising of a child of both sexes.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2020, 05:09:54 AM »
Michael Douglas 17 year old daughter he got when he was 58.

Looks like she's doing ok to me.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2020, 05:13:43 AM »
Pablo Piccasos daughter Paloma Picasso... that was born when he was 68 years old he went to live for another 23 years. What an irresponsible father! How dare he!

She is now herself 71 years old. Award winning designer.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2020, 05:17:28 AM »
Christopher Chaplin, the son of Charlie Chaplin who was 73 years old at the time (thats older than Richard Gere...) now 57 years old. A composer and actor.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2020, 05:22:39 AM »
Morgan Eastwood 23 years old, daughter to Clint Eastwood (who was 63 at the time)

Seems fine!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2020, 05:40:31 AM »
Wait till she gets cancer at 28.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2020, 05:42:45 AM »
Dante Stallone, same father as sly - Frank Stallone, 78 at the time! These IRRESPONSBLE fathers just need to stop! what if they are not there to PLAY BALL with their kids  :'( :'( :'(

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2020, 05:48:51 AM »
How about Sylvester's kid who killed himself?

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2020, 05:50:39 AM »
Look at that old father and son watching a Lakers game together!

Don't they know that they need to PLAY BALL together not WATCH IT ?

Look how MISERABLE that guy is having Jack Nicholson as an old dad!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2020, 05:52:12 AM »
Hey fried chicken, you sure are taking this personally.  Are there.....things?

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2020, 05:52:20 AM »
Somebody need to tell him that he got an old dad and that is NOT OK!

Then he would stop smiling!!!

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2020, 06:11:47 AM »
Here is Richard Gere with his father, 95 years old at the time (now 98 yeaes old)

I'd say Richard got a few good years playing football with his kids. He will be ok! but thanks for your concern!

OH btw, Richard got a net worth of $100 million dollars, always nice!

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2020, 06:15:05 AM »
The nerve of some people! How dare this woman want to have children with her husband!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2020, 06:17:54 AM »
Friedchickendinner is Richard Gere!!!  Hi Rick, or is it Dick?

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2020, 06:19:48 AM »
Friedchickendinner is Richard Gere!!!  Hi Rick, or is it Dick?

Outed!! Now excuse me, I got a buddha temple to visit

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2020, 09:58:40 AM »
Outed!! Now excuse me, I got a buddha temple to visit
Make sure it's Tibetan.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2020, 11:21:24 AM »
There are legit protocols for delaying the aging process but are you claiming there are treatments that will reverse aging? Rogan had a top authority on longevity and anti-aging and never did he mention or even hint of anything that will reverse aging. I would think that a legit scientist that makes this subject his life's work would be aware of it and mention it. This would be huge news even if still in the development process.

We can exercise and eat relatively healthily, and reduce or prevent some things, but I think it's still mostly due to genetics.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2020, 07:06:20 PM »
FriedChicken, what do you do for a living? Of, rather, how do you keep a roof over your head and food on the table? Why is this question like kryptonite to you? What are you ashamed of or what are you hiding?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2020, 08:40:46 PM »
Kid will be just fine , if Gere dies tomorrow , the kid will have a young  step dad  that looks like this before the end of the year.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2020, 09:03:47 PM »
Kid will be just fine , if Gere dies tomorrow , the kid will have a young  step dad  that looks like this before the end of the year.

You can already see the potential of Alistar Overeem from the early days.

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2020, 01:19:14 AM »
FriedChicken, what do you do for a living? Of, rather, how do you keep a roof over your head and food on the table? Why is this question like kryptonite to you? What are you ashamed of or what are you hiding?

I'm a window cleaner.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2020, 01:23:57 AM »
I'm a window cleaner.

Really, then it would be so hard to post a pic with you on the job with an upsidedown coffee cup.

The reality is that by the way you write and what you write you are either still a kid or a very immature adult. Either way, you live with your parents or are being supported by someone else. You have obviously lived a very shelter life and have no idea how the real world works.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2020, 11:42:30 PM »
Really, then it would be so hard to post a pic with you on the job with an upsidedown coffee cup.

The reality is that by the way you write and what you write you are either still a kid or a very immature adult. Either way, you live with your parents or are being supported by someone else. You have obviously lived a very shelter life and have no idea how the real world works.

Sheltered.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2020, 11:45:47 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2020, 12:59:25 AM »