Author Topic: Why would a guy post a naked picture of himself on an all male bbing board?  (Read 28788 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

I’d say you could apply that rationale to all Most all endeavours that Benifit a man
Be it financial / Mentally / Physically / Materially Etc.

Yes, isn't it a good thing that if someone is weak, or poor, or uneducated that they should do something to improve themselves. Many people are dissatisfied with their bodies and avoid things like going to the beach or pool but they just don't have the drive or discipline to do something about it. So they just miss out on a lot of things in life. I knew a guy who was so self-conscious about how skinny his legs were that he never, ever wears shorts. Even his own family told me that they have never seen him in shorts. Knowing your weaknesses and doing something about is more a sign of strength rather than insecurity.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Finally!... FINALLY! you say something that is correct. You are quite right. How I am here is how I am in real life. I don't put on a fake persona and act like a phony because I am behind a keyboard unlike you. In real life you are as meek as a mouse and don't dare to shoot off your mouth like you do here because you know you would get your phaggot ass kicked. Just like here, I don't take crap from loudmouth punks like you and if you insult or threaten me you are in for a fight.

and thats something you are proud of?

Its apparent that you are not totally right in the head, anyone reading your posts can see that.

A grown man almost sixty threatening to beat up men and using homophobic insults.

You think thats an acceptable way to to be have, I bet your parents would be proud of how you turned out.

pellius

• Getbig V
and thats something you are proud of?

Its apparent that you are not totally right in the head, anyone reading your posts can see that.

A grown man almost sixty threatening to beat up men and using homophobic insults.

You think thats an acceptable way to to be have, I bet your parents would be proud of how you turned out.

Ah, just going down the list checking off my post history making sure you respond to them. I will have you doing this forever. Like I said before, soon GetBig and Pellius will be synonymous to you. Whenever you think or are on GetBig you will think of Pellius and go through my post history always wondering what I will say next.

And I know to a coward phag like you standing up to insults and attacks offends your tender sensibilities. The world is still ruled by force, granny face.

Jeeze, I hope you are not representative of the type of men that are coming out in your part of the world. A pussy like you wouldn't last a week here in the islands. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ah, just going down the list checking off my post history making sure you respond to them. I will have you doing this forever. Like I said before, soon GetBig and Pellius will be synonymous to you. Whenever you think or are on GetBig you will think of Pellius and go through my post history always wondering what I will say next.

And I know to a coward phag like you standing up to insults and attacks offends your tender sensibilities. The world is still ruled by force, granny face.

Jeeze, I hope you are not representative of the type of men that are coming out in your part of the world. A pussy like you wouldn't last a week here in the islands.

You should just copy and paste the same post each time, it will save you keep writing out the same rhetoric but in a different format.

Your limited imagination really does show in your posts,,

pellius

• Getbig V
You should just copy and paste the same post each time, it will save you keep writing out the same rhetoric but in a different format.

Your limited imagination really does show in your posts,,

LOL, coming from the queer who keeps posting the same old gifs as he sits there all alone in his one-bedroom apartment figuring out how much deca vials and tanning salon appointments he can afford this week trying to forget what a loser in life he really is.

I know it hurts to constantly be reminded that you are at a point where you have nothing on me so you have to just make up lies.

Nobody takes you seriously. You are looked on as just a creepy and weird kook.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL, coming from the queer who keeps posting the same old gifs as he sits there all alone in his one-bedroom apartment figuring out how much deca vials and tanning salon appointments he can afford this week trying to forget what a loser in life he really is.

I know it hurts to constantly be reminded that you are at a point where you have nothing on me so you have to just make up lies.

Nobody takes you seriously. You are looked on as just a creepy and weird kook.

homophobic insult = check
lives alone= check
has no life = check
spokesperson for getbig = check
creepy insult = check

I will keep that list above for your next responses to see how predictable you are  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
homophobic insult = check
lives alone= check
has no life = check
spokesperson for getbig = check
creepy insult = check

I will keep that list above for your next responses to see how predictable you are  ;D

And all true = check

Jeeze, you really have nothing left, do you? Now tell me again how I am "not cut out for this". I've been on this board since 2003 and had more of these kinds of internet pissing contest than I can count and yet I'm still here. Most of the others are not. Remember conker? You have no idea. You'll be just another notch on my belt.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And all true = check

Jeeze, you really have nothing left, do you? Now tell me again how I am "not cut out for this". I've been on this board since 2003 and had more of these kinds of internet pissing contest than I can count and yet I'm still here. Most of the others are not. Remember conker? You have no idea. You'll be just another notch on my belt.

Does that not tell you that you have a problem with interaction with people?

No one else on this board has had multiple "pissing contests"

The fact that you get into "pissing contests" is proof in itself that you are not cut out for this board

Everyone else toos and fros for a couple of post and then lets it go, you just cant help yourself, you really seem to believe that there is some kind of victory to be had in thes e"battles" you get yourself into.

I really dont care about you at all, you on the other hand are so desperate to want to appear to others that you have "won" something that you are oblivious how stupid you look, ether that or you dont care how stupid you look, Im not sure which.

pellius

• Getbig V
Does that not tell you that you have a problem with interaction with people?

No one else on this board has had multiple "pissing contests"

The fact that you get into "pissing contests" is proof in itself that you are not cut out for this board

Everyone else toos and fros for a couple of post and then lets it go, you just cant help yourself, you really seem to believe that there is some kind of victory to be had in thes e"battles" you get yourself into.

I really dont care about you at all, you on the other hand are so desperate to want to appear to others that you have "won" something that you are oblivious how stupid you look, ether that or you dont care how stupid you look, Im not sure which.

Yeah, sure you don't care about me. That's why I am the first and last thing you think about during your day. Remember it was you that picked a fight with me. I made four offers to just end it and live and let live as I've done with JoeValentino, ratherbebig, Prime, and Basile. I even went several days where I just ignored you but still you persisted. But you lied and claimed that you never read my post where I made that offer to end it. You read and respond to all my posts and yet I am to believe that you ignored that one post which I posted repeatedly. It's amazing to me how effortlessly you can lie even when it's demonstrably false.

You picked this fight, you can end it at any time by just saying, OK let's forget it and move like I did with you -- repeatedly. But you won't. And I'll be damned if I'm going to let a cowardly, arrogant, snarky little punk like you harass me.

Let the hostilities continue.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
I've been on this board since 2003 and had more of these kinds of internet pissing contest than I can count and yet I'm still here.

You made some really successful and rewarding lifestyle choices

c

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah, sure you don't care about me. That's why I am the first and last thing you think about during your day. Remember it was you that picked a fight with me. I made four offers to just end it and live and let live as I've done with JoeValentino, ratherbebig, Prime, and Basile. I even went several days where I just ignored you but still you persisted. But you lied and claimed that you never read my post where I made that offer to end it. You read and respond to all my posts and yet I am to believe that you ignored that one post which I posted repeatedly. It's amazing to me how effortlessly you can lie even when it's demonstrably false.

You picked this fight, you can end it at any time by just saying, OK let's forget it and move like I did with you -- repeatedly. But you won't. And I'll be damned if I'm going to let a cowardly, arrogant, snarky little punk like you harass me.

Let the hostilities continue.

i think you will find you initiated it after attacking a post I made that had nothing to do with you, it was a response to a thread that you happened to be in.

Your huge ego thought it must be you I was refering to and it was nothing of the sort.

At least arguing with me is giving your life some purpose so Im happy to make you feel a bit better, without an online argument to entertain you you might just end up offing yourself as they do seem to contribute to much of your existence.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
This board is something else,,,you boomers are fucking WEIRDOS.

Craziest bastards on the Net

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Deadliest bastards in DAT DERE World

1940s represent!
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Funny....we are thinking the same thing about you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Theres a lot of truth too your post the MAJORITY of us started “lifting weights” for 1 or 2 reasons...1 some of us actually started lifting weights for functional reasons as in using weights as a means too a end too help with our sporting pursuits like football, combat sports for extra bulk, size punching kicking power etc etc

Or 2...imo the most common among most...inferiority issues/insecurities... usually steaming from childhood inadequatesies that we can somehow “fix” those problems/insecurities with developing a “gorilla suit” of artificial armour too protect us against what we believe are “threats” in our lives.

The problems arise when we are ether no longer capable of lifting weights taking drugs though (major injuries etc) in order too keep that artificial suit of armour up...and back comes those long lost insecurities I have several old friends I’ve known over 35 years that are in this boat nowadays

The gorilla suits are now gone and 2 of them in particular I’ve known since 1985...training hard got them the physiques...the attention... took the drugs for the better part of 20 odd years and are now...more or less relegated too looking normal...both now in real depression, won’t take calls, only go out in public FULLY covered in baggy oversized jackets dark shades etc etc...1 is 52 years old the other just turned 50.

and it’s blatantly apparent that once their gorilla suits were gone those old insecurities they had as children... were still there all along after all.

You are missing a whole category of people who workout and lift weights to be healthy. Exercise has been proven to be good for people's bodies and minds.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

johnny1

• Getbig IV
You are missing a whole category of people who workout and lift weights to be healthy. Exercise has been proven to be good for people's bodies and minds.
Ok well You have a valid point...too that point, perhaps I should of made it a little more in regards too reference of a lot of people who take pursuits too the physical extremes wether that’s too be a physique champion or your everyday 120kg “gym rat” shooting crap in their arms too give them manufactured confidence that disapates as soon as things change or don’t go there way

Point is lifting weights as a general rule of thumb has many healthcare benefits that’s not rocket science just as it also has a masking agent for a lot of people who are mentally fragile and have deep rooted insecurities that run back deep though their lives so their logic is if I take things too the extremes I’ll somehow take control of those insecurities/demons.

The gorilla suit only lasts so long and history for most shows your then your stuck with your pre existing insecurities too be faced usually as a middle aged person.

That for a lot is too hard too take and the extremes they lived bye too combat their demons sometimes is taken too the ultimate conclusion too end ether their own life or someone else’s.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
FUCK YOURSELF FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Ok well You have a valid point...too that point, perhaps I should of made it a little more in regards too reference of a lot of people who take pursuits too the physical extremes wether that’s too be a physique champion or your everyday 120kg “gym rat” shooting crap in their arms too give them manufactured confidence that disapates as soon as things change or don’t go there way

Point is lifting weights as a general rule of thumb has many healthcare benefits that’s not rocket science just as it also has a masking agent for a lot of people who are mentally fragile and have deep rooted insecurities that run back deep though their lives so their logic is if I take things too the extremes I’ll somehow take control of those insecurities/demons.

The gorilla suit only lasts so long and history for most shows your then your stuck with your pre existing insecurities too be faced usually as a middle aged person.

That for a lot is too hard too take and the extremes they lived bye too combat their demons sometimes is taken too the ultimate conclusion too end ether their own life or someone else’s.

Masks are for wearing on Halloween, Mardi Gras and, at the moment, because of COVID-19 exposure. These events all have one thing in common, they only last for a short time. The gorilla suit becomes apart of us we can't let go of even though it will eventually suffocate us or lay us bare.

A little vanity is fine and a small amount of insecurity can motivate us to try to improve ourselves and hopefully gain a modicum confidence. Real condidence though comes from within and not from our shell.

Sometimes, I wonder why it is so easy to talk about these things and so hard to live them.   

pellius

• Getbig V
i think you will find you initiated it after attacking a post I made that had nothing to do with you, it was a response to a thread that you happened to be in.

Your huge ego thought it must be you I was refering to and it was nothing of the sort.

At least arguing with me is giving your life some purpose so Im happy to make you feel a bit better, without an online argument to entertain you you might just end up offing yourself as they do seem to contribute to much of your existence.

Wrong. Lying just comes so naturally for you that you don't even know you're lying. But you can put whatever spin you want on it, that fact is I asked you to end it. I don't hear from you and you don't hear from me. I ignored you for a couple of days and you still help yourself. That's when I decided you want to pick a fight with me -- well you got it granny face. Every morning when you wake up you are going to rush over to GetBig and start searching my post history.

No, I've never looked up anybody's social media. I'm not interested in anybody's personal lives least of all you. You know very well who told me.

And, once again you lie, you think a lot about me. I occupy every facet of your mind. I ignore you and only respond when you come after me. And, yes, I do that with everyone. I don't start shit unless they come at me first the only exception is with Prime. Do an experiment. End it here. Don't ever address me directly or indirectly and see how much I care about you. You won't hear a peep from me because I truly don't give you a second thought unless you rear your ugly Grannyface to me. See it you can do that. Then that will prove how if you really "don't give me a second thought" or care what I think or write. That applies to everybody except Prime who just stinks up this board with his posts. Don't start shit with me and you won't hear from me. See if you can really ignore me if your claim that you care little about me is true. "Prove your beliefs by your behavior" as you so claim.

It can end right here with this post if you really want it to.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Pellius and UkJeff = Better Lovestory than Twilight

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Pellius and UkJeff = Better Lovestory than Twilight

Looks like you got it right.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Pellius and UKJeffley

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Pellius and UKJeffley

When I watched this film I cried like a fucking baby....for days. Yeah I know that remark is extremely gay, but fuck it! I always wanted to be a cowboy...so ya'll light you flames and do what you think you must,  But now that this famous phrase has been given a whole new application, I may die from heart failure because it is so funny and true.

I've been to this point on Getbig and sometimes missed my cue....so I get why it is the ultimate example of when it is time to hang it up.