Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion  (Read 57902 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2020, 01:07:39 PM »
Legally allowed to have a gun and using that legal gun in this case are two totally different things.

On the surface, the two men had no fucking right to do this, and it seems like a case of taking the law into their own hands.

You should probably sit it out and wait.

Even if this is an example of a White man using force improperly against a Black man, it doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of these cases are bullshit.

People - OF ALL FUCKING RACES, INCLUDING OTHER "PEOPLE OF COLOUR", EVEN BLACK PEOPLE FFS - profile Black people.  And rightfully so!  Black males commit a majority of all forms of petty crime.

Why in the FUCK would I not profile the group of people most likely to harm me?  Because some POS liberal tells me not to?  How about that libtard can go fuck himself and move his ass into a Black neighbourhood!

TTfit

• Getbig III
Re: Ahmaud Arbery
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2020, 01:15:26 PM »
When I first heard it it sounded bad. The shooters do look like rednecks.

And I’m not saying they weren’t out of line. I just want to hear more.

I do too. What they did was wrong but if they're going to do it I'd rather this guy than a contributing member of society. Stealing a TV from Wal Mart and bringing a handgun to a school? Sounds like a piece of shit in the making. Everyone else abides by the rules; why not him?

People are going vigilante because of people like him. Next would have been home invasions. Ain't no one got da time for dat!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2020, 01:20:02 PM »
I thought the Jews controlled everything?

Well, we do, but that's besides the point.

"1"

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2020, 02:04:12 PM »
I thought the Jews controlled everything?

Nope.

Jews control the media and the banks [the INVESTMENT banks, not the commercial ones], but when the SHTF, you really see how tiny a group that is 0.2% of the population is, and how little power they actually have.

Maybe - just MAYBE - you would think they would stop poking the White bear...but no.  ::)

But in practical terms, what does Jewish domination of media mean?

Try posting a neutral article, backed up with primary sources, merely proving, for example, that no written documents thus far discovered have ever proved Hitler hatched some plot to murder every Jewish man, woman, and child on the planet.

You can prove that up and down, but it would never be published anywhere, because Jews have essentially the equivalent of veto power in media.

But, from what I can tell, no one buys this bullshit anymore thanks to the internet - so, naturally, Jews have been doing a fantastic job consolidating the internet.

Example - click the link below and READ THE COMMENTS.

NO ONE'S BUYING IT ANYMORE, LOL.

That's the thing about Jewish influence - it waxes and wanes.  And it is DEFINITELY in a massive waning period right now.

Another example - Jews managed to use their media influence to get their war in Iraq.  But did they get their war in Iran?  NOPE!  Epic fail!!!  And that was, IMO, completely caused by the Jewish media LIES that got us into war with Iraq.  Those same LIES didn't work on Gentiles the second time out.

Anyway, all of this is caused by Jewish high IQ.  Regardless, I still resent it!i  Do you think Ron would like it if a bunch of Gentiles moved to Israel, bought up all the media, and constantly talked about how Jews were "oppressing" Palestinians, and ignoring all the things Palestinians are doing to Jews?!?!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2020, 02:24:04 PM »
Nope.

Jews control the media and the banks [the INVESTMENT banks, not the commercial ones], but when the SHTF, you really see how tiny a group that is 0.2% of the population is, and how little power they actually have.

Maybe - just MAYBE - you would think they would stop poking the White bear...but no.  ::)

But in practical terms, what does Jewish domination of media mean?

Try posting a neutral article, backed up with primary sources, merely proving, for example, that no written documents thus far discovered have ever proved Hitler hatched some plot to murder every Jewish man, woman, and child on the planet.

You can prove that up and down, but it would never be published anywhere, because Jews have essentially the equivalent of veto power in media.

But, from what I can tell, no one buys this bullshit anymore thanks to the internet - so, naturally, Jews have been doing a fantastic job consolidating the internet.

Example - click the link below and READ THE COMMENTS.

NO ONE'S BUYING IT ANYMORE, LOL.

That's the thing about Jewish influence - it waxes and wanes.  And it is DEFINITELY in a massive waning period right now.

Another example - Jews managed to use their media influence to get their war in Iraq.  But did they get their war in Iran?  NOPE!  Epic fail!!!  And that was, IMO, completely caused by the Jewish media LIES that got us into war with Iraq.  Those same LIES didn't work on Gentiles the second time out.

Anyway, all of this is caused by Jewish high IQ.  Regardless, I still resent it!i  Do you think Ron would like it if a bunch of Gentiles moved to Israel, bought up all the media, and constantly talked about how Jews were "oppressing" Palestinians, and ignoring all the things Palestinians are doing to Jews?!?!

I swear,  you're going to get your ass beat one day
A

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2020, 02:27:41 PM »

Anyway, all of this is caused by Jewish high IQ.  Regardless, I still resent it!i  Do you think Ron would like it if a bunch of Gentiles moved to Israel, bought up all the media, and constantly talked about how Jews were "oppressing" Palestinians, and ignoring all the things Palestinians are doing.

I thought Ron was American. I didn’t realize he was Israeli.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2020, 03:05:35 PM »
Even if this is an example of a White man using force improperly against a Black man, it doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of these cases are bullshit.

People - OF ALL FUCKING RACES, INCLUDING OTHER "PEOPLE OF COLOUR", EVEN BLACK PEOPLE FFS - profile Black people.  And rightfully so!  Black males commit a majority of all forms of petty crime.

Why in the FUCK would I not profile the group of people most likely to harm me?  Because some POS liberal tells me not to?  How about that libtard can go fuck himself and move his ass into a Black neighbourhood!

Profiling is one thing.

Playing cop is another.
Y

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2020, 03:12:14 PM »

I swear,  you're going to get your ass beat one day

I didn't realize that to embed YouTube videos here now, you just need to post the links!  Interesting.

Your implication suggests that Black people are more prone to violence, and therefore more likely to do violence towards me.

I agree completely.

And yes, dealing with disproportionately high rates of Black violence impacting me personally is a risk I am taking by raising awareness of Black violence to my fellow White people.

But NO ONE does violence better than White men when you piss us off long enough.  And we've had how many fucking decades now of dealing with the bullshit of imported races and the violence and decay they are bringing to the West, that it wouldn't shock me to see a White country snap soon enough.

Watch what happens to your precious affirmative action programs and other programs paid for by White people to coddle Blacks and other people of colour once we're fighting over resources, Vince.

The only reason why there is an appearance of White people losing right now is because we're not fighting back.

And as long as the process is gradual, we will continue to not fight back.

That's why I wish Blacks and other POC would just declare an all-out race war on Whites tomorrow.  I would LOVE for that to happen.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2020, 03:26:47 PM »
Profiling is one thing.

Playing cop is another.

I agree with that, but these laws vary from state-to-state, and apparently in Georgia where this happened, citizens DO have the right to make a citizen's arrest under certain circumstances.

The father of the man who shot him was also a former police officer.

And of course, all the evidence of the Black "victim" being a former convicted criminal are all coming out now.

Yeah, but shit-shocker here!

NEWSFLASH FROM OUR JEWISH MEDIA OVERLORDS:

"WHITE MEN DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM CRIME AGAINST SOMEONE WHO IS NOT RACE, THEREFORE, THEY MUST BE BE EVILRACISTNAZISWHOWANT2K ILL6BRAZILIANJEWS!!!11"

God, this shit is so boring.

Weird how our Jewish media friends never seem interested in reporting the fact that 93% of Blacks are MURDERED BY OTHER BLACKS?

^ BOOM!!  And THAT my friends is why my perspective will ultimately prevail.  Because I state FACTS.  No amount of bullshitting is ever going to get masses of people to believe the lies and bullshit said about Blacks, with the ONLY exceptions being people who don't live around them.

Canada, for example - we had a 1% Black population until as recently as 2001.  Maybe even 2006.  OBVIOUSLY we sat around being brainwashed by Jewish-produced Hollywood movies that made Blacks look like poor innocent victims who can do no wrong, and are oppressed by the evil White man, and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

Well...now Canada [or at least Ontario] has, well, a 2% Black population, and that's literally all it took for us to notice that the "racist" Americans were right.  LOL.

As for the people disagreeing with me, you form one of two camps:

[1] You aren't White.
[2] You're White and live NOWHERE NEAR DIVERSHITTY.  BECAUSE ANY SANE PERSON WHO LIVES NEAR POC KNOW EXACTLY WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT.

God, can we just drop with the lies and bullshit already?

THE REASON WHY BLACK PEOPLE GET ARRESTED MORE OFTEN IS BECAUSE THEY COMMIT MORE FUCKING CRIME.  WHAT'S THE ALTERNATIVE?  THAT THE BIGGEST OPEN CONSPIRACY IN HUMAN HISTORY IS LITERALLY HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?

Holy fuck!

We live in a world where we can't utter a FUCKING PEEP about racial matters if we are White without losing our jobs, being socially ostracized, and otherwise basically driven out of polite society.

Yet somehow - despite this completely BATSHIT INSANE level of racial liberalism among White people - we are somehow covertly running some fucking system that racially oppressed Blacks, shoots them on the streets for no reason, and gets away with it?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA.

Holy fuck, the level of DELUSION someone must be experiencing to feel this way!

I told one piece of shit leftist in town - David CryderMAN (((yeah, big surprise with that last name))) to get his wife to say that she thinks Indigenous people commit most of the violence in Thunder Bay.

I told him to do this, knowing full well this POS' wife was a secretary at a law firm.

He dodged the request, OBVIOUSLY, because he knows damn well that it's a complete myth and JOKE to say that White people somehow have this "system of oppression in place".

IF THIS SYSTEM WAS ACCURATE, THEN WHY THE FUCK CAN'T ANY SANE WHITE PERSON EVEN COMMENT ON DISPARITIES IN CRIME BY RACE WITHOUT HAVING THEIR LIVELIHOODS RUINED?

And Vince - do you dislike Trump?

Well, you haven't seen shit yet, buddy, because I'll tell you what - EVERYTHING you have learned and heard about White men doing evil is ALL TRUE.  When we eventually get sick an environment that is hurting us, you better believe we're capable of doing everything evil that has been assigned to us.

LOL @ POC complaining about White people oppressing them.  THEN STOP FUCKING MOVING TO WHITE COUNTRIES YOU COMPLAINING girls.  NO ONE FORCES YOU TO COME HERE.  STAY IN YOUR SHIT-HOLES, FAR AWAY FROM THE EVIL WHITE MEN WHO SOMEHOW "OPPRESS" YOU, AND DON'T SLAM THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT.

Actually, wait...I'd be fine with that too!  :)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2020, 04:26:42 PM »
looks to be a tale of 3 bottom feeders where no one here knows any back story of how it played out. just a nice boy in a tux, maybe out for a jog to get skittles.
crackers look like rednecks, black kid isnt the angel press wants you to believe that he is. they should pay for their fake news reporting.
its been done so much over the years -fake news- that it doesnt hit like it used to -except to sjw types and blm types. just noise at this point

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2020, 04:37:25 PM »
I didn't realize that to embed YouTube videos here now, you just need to post the links!  Interesting.

Your implication suggests that Black people are more prone to violence, and therefore more likely to do violence towards me.

I agree completely.

And yes, dealing with disproportionately high rates of Black violence impacting me personally is a risk I am taking by raising awareness of Black violence to my fellow White people.

But NO ONE does violence better than White men when you piss us off long enough.  And we've had how many fucking decades now of dealing with the bullshit of imported races and the violence and decay they are bringing to the West, that it wouldn't shock me to see a White country snap soon enough.

Watch what happens to your precious affirmative action programs and other programs paid for by White people to coddle Blacks and other people of colour once we're fighting over resources, Vince.

The only reason why there is an appearance of White people losing right now is because we're not fighting back.

And as long as the process is gradual, we will continue to not fight back.

That's why I wish Blacks and other POC would just declare an all-out race war on Whites tomorrow.  I would LOVE for that to happen.

Agreed

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2020, 04:43:33 PM »
Agreed

I thought you were of Italian descent. That’s not really white.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2020, 04:49:21 PM »
Legally allowed to have a gun and using that legal gun in this case are two totally different things.

On the surface, the two men had no fucking right to do this, and it seems like a case of taking the law into their own hands.

You should probably sit it out and wait.
This. Looks real bad on the surface.
But did anyone see the facebook live just the other day where the cops shot a black dude 11-12 times? The story said 4k people, including his family, watched him get shot....anybody see that story?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2020, 04:51:11 PM »

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2020, 05:10:40 PM »

Looks like the chasing camera car and the truck up ahead tried to box/corner the black guy. The camera car guy can be heard loading a weapon while chasing. The other two guys also had drawn weapons in a threatening manner. The fight or flight response of the black guy was probably activated due to fearing for his life after being chased and trapped by gun wielding men on both sides.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2020, 05:32:00 PM »
What the fuck were these two morons thinking? Who cares if he was stealing from a construction site or whatever the APB was out for, why even bother shooting someone who’s running? It’s like these cop chase videos of them speeding on the interstate chasing a motorcycling. Just let them go before you hurt some innocent person. What happens if a kid is playing nearby and in the tussle a gun discharged and kills them? People are stupid. And these are people out here walking the streets with the rest of us.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2020, 05:33:35 PM »
3.5% of the American population? I don’t think so. At least get your facts correct Mr. White Power.

6% ???

With all due respect, does that really change the reality that black men  males aren't finished?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2020, 05:37:54 PM »

I watched frame by frame.
The armed white guy is standing in the left lane to confront/block movement of the black guy. The black guy tries to run around the truck (to avoid him?). When we see them again the armed man has moved toward the black man and is standing in the right lane.

This is a threatening maneuver by approaching the running black man and closing the distance while armed, while the black mans vision of the armed mans movement was obscured by the truck.

The black man suddenly sees an armed threat in very close proximity, and autonomous flight or fight circuits in the brain are activated causing the black man to defend himself against the imminent lethal threat of a firearm at close range in the hands of people who chased and cornered him.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2020, 05:48:43 PM »
I think this article sums it up pretty well.

https://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20200507/latest-on-killing-of-ahmaud-arbery-man-who-filmed-video-joined-in-hot-pursuit-internal-memo-says

So, what we know is that:
- He was a thug.
- Three armed idiots chased him.
- There was a confrontation where he got shot and killed.

We don't know:
- If he actually committed burglary in the neighborhood where he was killed.
- If the previous line is relevant.
- How exactly the confrotation escalated.

Nevertheless, I'm sure Getbiggers who've become overnight experts in fields like Epidemiology, Mathematical Models and Enviromental Sciences can tackle Law and reach a veredict with no problem whatsoever.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2020, 06:08:49 PM »
I think this article sums it up pretty well.

https://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20200507/latest-on-killing-of-ahmaud-arbery-man-who-filmed-video-joined-in-hot-pursuit-internal-memo-says

So, what we know is that:
- He was a thug.
- Three armed idiots chased him.
- There was a confrontation where he got shot and killed.

We don't know:
- If he actually committed burglary in the neighborhood where he was killed.
- If the previous line is relevant.
- How exactly the confrotation escalated.

Nevertheless, I'm sure Getbiggers who've become overnight experts in fields like Epidemiology, Mathematical Models and Enviromental Sciences can tackle Law and reach a veredict with no problem whatsoever.

We also know that one of the two arrested (the father) was, until last year, an investigator for the Glynn County District Attorney.

We don't know yet about any criminal record or arrests he or his son might have.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2020, 07:21:24 PM »
I agree with that, but these laws vary from state-to-state, and apparently in Georgia where this happened, citizens DO have the right to make a citizen's arrest under certain circumstances.

The father of the man who shot him was also a former police officer.

And of course, all the evidence of the Black "victim" being a former convicted criminal are all coming out now.

Yeah, but shit-shocker here!

NEWSFLASH FROM OUR JEWISH MEDIA OVERLORDS:

"WHITE MEN DEFEND THEMSELVES FROM CRIME AGAINST SOMEONE WHO IS NOT RACE, THEREFORE, THEY MUST BE BE EVILRACISTNAZISWHOWANT2K ILL6BRAZILIANJEWS!!!11"

God, this shit is so boring.

Weird how our Jewish media friends never seem interested in reporting the fact that 93% of Blacks are MURDERED BY OTHER BLACKS?

^ BOOM!!  And THAT my friends is why my perspective will ultimately prevail.  Because I state FACTS.  No amount of bullshitting is ever going to get masses of people to believe the lies and bullshit said about Blacks, with the ONLY exceptions being people who don't live around them.

Canada, for example - we had a 1% Black population until as recently as 2001.  Maybe even 2006.  OBVIOUSLY we sat around being brainwashed by Jewish-produced Hollywood movies that made Blacks look like poor innocent victims who can do no wrong, and are oppressed by the evil White man, and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

Well...now Canada [or at least Ontario] has, well, a 2% Black population, and that's literally all it took for us to notice that the "racist" Americans were right.  LOL.

As for the people disagreeing with me, you form one of two camps:

[1] You aren't White.
[2] You're White and live NOWHERE NEAR DIVERSHITTY.  BECAUSE ANY SANE PERSON WHO LIVES NEAR POC KNOW EXACTLY WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT.

God, can we just drop with the lies and bullshit already?

THE REASON WHY BLACK PEOPLE GET ARRESTED MORE OFTEN IS BECAUSE THEY COMMIT MORE FUCKING CRIME.  WHAT'S THE ALTERNATIVE?  THAT THE BIGGEST OPEN CONSPIRACY IN HUMAN HISTORY IS LITERALLY HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?

Holy fuck!

We live in a world where we can't utter a FUCKING PEEP about racial matters if we are White without losing our jobs, being socially ostracized, and otherwise basically driven out of polite society.

Yet somehow - despite this completely BATSHIT INSANE level of racial liberalism among White people - we are somehow covertly running some fucking system that racially oppressed Blacks, shoots them on the streets for no reason, and gets away with it?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA.

Holy fuck, the level of DELUSION someone must be experiencing to feel this way!

I told one piece of shit leftist in town - David CryderMAN (((yeah, big surprise with that last name))) to get his wife to say that she thinks Indigenous people commit most of the violence in Thunder Bay.

I told him to do this, knowing full well this POS' wife was a secretary at a law firm.

He dodged the request, OBVIOUSLY, because he knows damn well that it's a complete myth and JOKE to say that White people somehow have this "system of oppression in place".

IF THIS SYSTEM WAS ACCURATE, THEN WHY THE FUCK CAN'T ANY SANE WHITE PERSON EVEN COMMENT ON DISPARITIES IN CRIME BY RACE WITHOUT HAVING THEIR LIVELIHOODS RUINED?

And Vince - do you dislike Trump?

Well, you haven't seen shit yet, buddy, because I'll tell you what - EVERYTHING you have learned and heard about White men doing evil is ALL TRUE.  When we eventually get sick an environment that is hurting us, you better believe we're capable of doing everything evil that has been assigned to us.

LOL @ POC complaining about White people oppressing them.  THEN STOP FUCKING MOVING TO WHITE COUNTRIES YOU COMPLAINING girls.  NO ONE FORCES YOU TO COME HERE.  STAY IN YOUR SHIT-HOLES, FAR AWAY FROM THE EVIL WHITE MEN WHO SOMEHOW "OPPRESS" YOU, AND DON'T SLAM THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT.

Actually, wait...I'd be fine with that too!  :)

My skin color is not a crime you fucking idiot and I'm getting really sick and tired of your anti-Semitic bullshit. 

There are a lot of people who have criminal records.  Regardless of his past, that doesnt give any right to chase him down and shoot him to death for no reason.  He was jogging down the fucking street and he was unarmed.  Considering the fact that it took months for charges is blatantly racist.

When are you going to grow up, Matt.  It's people like you spouting this white supremacist shit that makes people act this way
A

Maxwell Smart

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2020, 07:40:05 PM »
And so, just because he is jogging, they have a right to stop you with a gun?  If it was reversed, would that be ok.

Bottom line, this was NOT OK.  If they were so worried, they could of called the police.  No, they chose to get into a fight with someone, and went it went bad, they killed him.  Maybe not intentional, but they did.  And they will lose in a trial for that.

If you are jogging, and two men come at you with a gun, with another one behind you in a car, anyone would be worried.

He should have never been gunned down BUT there certainly is more to the story Ron.

1) Was NOT in jogging attire.
2) Was jogging in a neighborhood that was not his and NOT even his town.  It was a town OVER, HMMMM
30 Had been spotted on surveillance cameras in the back yard of houses in this neighborhood.
4) Had been arrested and convicted of burglary and stealing a TV
50 Multiple parole violations
6) caught with drugs several times
7) you really think a retied detective has nothing better to do that to hunt down black people in his neighborhood and ruin his own life?.  Give me a break.

that guy didn't deserve to die but he was up to no good and this detective knew that.  SHDH atthe people who believe this narrative from the get go.

Why would you ever run at someone with a gun?  A normal person wouldn't do that.

If you believe the MSM narritive on this I can't help you but it's not as cut and dry as the 28 second clip everyone has seen.

For the record I don';t think anyone should be gunned down like this.  But he bares some responsibility in this as well. 

Another  chance for the democrats to split this country in half.  But this time these guys will be found guilty.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2020, 07:44:59 PM »

My skin color is not a crime you fucking idiot and I'm getting really sick and tired of your anti-Semitic bullshit. 

There are a lot of people who have criminal records.  Regardless of his past, that doesnt give any right to chase him down and shoot him to death for no reason.  He was jogging down the fucking street and he was unarmed.  Considering the fact that it took months for charges is blatantly racist.

When are you going to grow up, Matt.  It's people like you spouting this white supremacist shit that makes people act this way

Yes and they almost always continue to engage in criminal behavior.

And black males wonder why white owned companies don't want anything to do with them. If it wasn't for affirmative action they'd realy be screwed ( not that they aren't all ready)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2020, 07:49:33 PM »

He should have never been gunned down BUT there certainly is more to the story Ron.

1) Was NOT in jogging attire.
2) Was jogging in a neighborhood that was not his and NOT even his town.  It was a town OVER, HMMMM
30 Had been spotted on surveillance cameras in the back yard of houses in this neighborhood.
4) Had been arrested and convicted of burglary and stealing a TV
50 Multiple parole violations
6) caught with drugs several times
7) you really think a retied detective has nothing better to do that to hunt down black people in his neighborhood and ruin his own life?.  Give me a break.

that guy didn't deserve to die but he was up to no good and this detective knew that.  SHDH atthe people who believe this narrative from the get go.

Why would you ever run at someone with a gun?  A normal person wouldn't do that.

If you believe the MSM narritive on this I can't help you but it's not as cut and dry as the 28 second clip everyone has seen.

For the record I don';t think anyone should be gunned down like this.  But he bares some responsibility in this as well. 

Another  chance for the democrats to split this country in half.  But this time these guys will be found guilty.

Most balanced take in this thread I've read so far.

As for Ron, he's a cool guy who Ive met in person but he's also blue pilled and so extreme far left liberal that he makes Rosie Odonell seem conservative  ;D