Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion  (Read 57901 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2020, 07:58:11 PM »
Well cool to see Getbig hasn’t changed.

What up CHAOS! Where you training at these days?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2020, 12:09:27 AM »
Can someone confirm if this is true?

Why would a random idiot would be allowed to stop you out of the blue? What am I missing?

They wouldn't be allowed to do so in this case. The citizens arrest power is only good if you see the crime being committed, not if you think you saw a guy 4 days ago or 2 months ago on a video.

I think manslaughter is the correct charge in this case based on the available info. Could change with new info. I don't think you could prove in court they set out with the intent to kill. There appears to be a struggle over the shotgun and suspect fired. Defense attorney will paint a picture my client only intended to talk to the fellow, they only had the guns for their protection because blah blah blah. My client was in a life and death struggle to retain the shotgun for fear that thug would shoot him with it and he had not choice.
Prosecutor will say something like "Are you F'ng kiddin' me?!" Then paint the picture the two suspects acted in a manner that set the encounter up for failure and they while they may not have intended to end Ahmauds life that day they were so reckless and aggressive that they created the circumstances that lead to his death.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2020, 01:58:23 AM »
no petty crime deserves being gunned down. three people, zero brains, 3 less on the streets moving forward. the media will love to split the country even ore by constant reportinging and pumping this up. if other way around (which happens daily, maybe not on film though) there would be the usual silence. vince, dont be fat and dumb and so pissed off about it, be pissed how blacks kill each other daily in record numbers.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2020, 02:42:07 AM »
couple things the media forgot to mention is in this video.

I don't think anyone deserves to die for trying to make a living...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2020, 02:52:23 AM »

Looks like the media is front running the story for when the facts disclose that the guy was a career criminal.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2020, 03:00:11 AM »
This feel like the Trayvon martin thing again.  Waiting for everything to come out before I really judge.  If he didn't try to grab the guys gun, I think it would be an open and shut case of murder but that's not what happened.  I think it's going to be hard to get a 1st degree murder conviction on what i've seen.

exactly if he had waited a couple of minutes for the cops to show up... but instead acted like a hot head and tried to grab the gun, what does he expect is going to happen then?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2020, 03:04:41 AM »
Looks like the media is front running the story for when the facts disclose that the guy was a career criminal.
it is. There is a video of someone dressed and looking just like him burglarizing a house up the street.
I think there is a bit more to the story and why in God's name would he try to take the shotgun from the driver? That's just plain crazy. No one will give up his weapon without a fight.
So right there he is not murdered in cold blood! The media is outta control, period!

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2020, 03:05:39 AM »
exactly if he had waited a couple of minutes for the cops to show up... but instead acted like a hot head and tried to grab the gun, what does he expect is going to happen then?
same thought.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2020, 03:22:32 AM »
it is. There is a video of someone dressed and looking just like him burglarizing a house up the street.
I think there is a bit more to the story and why in God's name would he try to take the shotgun from the driver? That's just plain crazy. No one will give up his weapon without a fight.
So right there he is not murdered in cold blood! The media is outta control, period!

What the media omits is often very telling. They mentioned that he graduated high school but what’s he been doing since then? I’ve heard no mention about his job.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2020, 03:44:02 AM »
anyone who believes what media, politicians, govt, -anyone for that matter- tells them is just brain-dead. everything today is made up, smoke-mirrors- lies.
being in isolated vergennes vermont i dont have to deal with a lot of this stuff, thank god.

According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 2.5 square miles.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2020, 06:10:02 AM »

I like it how he uses a media outlet to refute another media outlet, which leads some Getbiggers to conclude that we should never trust the media.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2020, 06:31:17 AM »
I often go out for my daily jog in khaki below-knee shorts.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2020, 06:42:13 AM »
That would depend if they were legally allowed to have a gun on them.  If they were legally allowed to carry, then yes, they were legally allowed to stop someone on the street, with that gun in their possession.
legally allowed to carry a gun dont mean legally allowed to stop someone
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2020, 06:44:32 AM »
They edit that video of killin very suspicious
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2020, 06:58:30 AM »
U cant hunt a guy, neegul with a gun unless the dude killed someone or kidnapping. Period

If a burglar is inside ur house yes u can shoot him

If these rednecks want justice then man up lern how to fight take proteen powder eat beans stop drinkin mt dews, n u wont need pussy ass guns.   

A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2020, 07:01:06 AM »
I often go out for my daily jog in khaki below-knee shorts.

He was training for an obstacle course race by running with a television on his back that he stole from Walmart💪

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2020, 07:05:05 AM »
What the fuck were these two morons thinking? Who cares if he was stealing from a construction site or whatever the APB was out for, why even bother shooting someone who’s running? It’s like these cop chase videos of them speeding on the interstate chasing a motorcycling. Just let them go before you hurt some innocent person. What happens if a kid is playing nearby and in the tussle a gun discharged and kills them? People are stupid. And these are people out here walking the streets with the rest of us.
They were trying to bat above there league by using the gun . However its admirable they went after a suspect however , the punk ass criminal wouldve gotten away from those two redneck falcons
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2020, 08:22:55 AM »
Well cool to see Getbig hasn’t changed.

What up CHAOS! Where you training at these days?
In my backyard, I have the basic barbell/cage/bench and 700# of weight. Gym was slated to open the 15th, but I think the communist running CA might push us out even farther.
How are you doing? You still in PR?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2020, 08:37:32 AM »
And so, just because he is jogging, they have a right to stop you with a gun?  If it was reversed, would that be ok.

Bottom line, this was NOT OK.  If they were so worried, they could of called the police.  No, they chose to get into a fight with someone, and went it went bad, they killed him.  Maybe not intentional, but they did.  And they will lose in a trial for that.

If you are jogging, and two men come at you with a gun, with another one behind you in a car, anyone would be worried.
Reversed?? It happens everyday! Blacks robbing and murdering whites as easy targets!

But it’s racist to report that or even bring it up🙄

Bench

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2020, 09:09:14 AM »
3.5% of the American population? I don’t think so. At least get your facts correct Mr. White Power.

What difference does it make whether it’s 3.5% or 7% or even 10% they’re the cause of so many problems in every country

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2020, 09:56:45 AM »
Hebrews and Hebresses combined are an estimated 13.4% of the population in 2018 according to the US Census Bureau, so Hebrews alone are roughly 6.5%.  That's all ages including kids and old Heebs, so Matt C's estimate of 3.5% for young male Heebs is probably not far off.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2020, 10:05:55 AM »
Running from a crime scene is the new Jogging.

As an aside, how does the mother have two last names yet neither is that of the last name of the son🤔

wanda cooper jones

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2020, 10:26:36 AM »

They also havent ran the part where the murderers were in the KKK and participated in a recent March.  But it will be out soon
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2020, 11:07:56 AM »

They also havent ran the part where the murderers were in the KKK and participated in a recent March.  But it will be out soon
Link?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2020, 11:10:20 AM »
Link?

different from blm protests how now?