Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion  (Read 57737 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« Reply #350 on: May 20, 2020, 07:41:37 AM »

Running down the fucking road isnt a crime...would have only been relevant if he was shot stealing a TV and even that isnt legal.  Stop defending these hillbillies

I haven’t defended them. What I’m attacking is the bullshit narrative being presented by the media. Another piece of crap that they tried to sell us is that this guy was an electrician  apprentice. When in reality he went to community college to study electricity for about a half a year then dropped out.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #351 on: May 20, 2020, 08:05:40 AM »
    Ok i have to chime in. Im tired of everyone standing up and protecting this known criminal. He was there to steal. period. they have him on camera in other peoples homes. Things have been stolen he was on camera he didnt live in the neighborhood. He went in there to see what he could steal. He was hoping for some tools radios etc. There wasnt anything so he left. If there would of been something he would of taken it. He was caught so he took off running He was not out for a jog. The white guys did not chase him down and shoot him. They wanted to talk to him but he wouldnt stop. He knew he was violating his probation and would go back to jail. He has a criminal history. He attacked them. He could of ran the other way. he could of ran thru yards.  But he chose to get violent. He would not of been accidently shot if he would of stopped and talked. The police were called. they were on their way. If you lived in a good neighborhood and suddenly peoples homes were broken into and you seen the person and he was trying to get away what would you do? most real men and real americans would try to keep them there until police showed up. thats whatthey did. only rufus attacked them first now these poor guys will go to prison because if they dont then the dindues will destroy and loot and vandalize.  oops i mean protest.  and anyone who doesnt see it this way is just wrong. blinded by the media and how they always portray blacks and innocent victims and whites as racist.  the fact is blacks are violent racists criminals from the get go. we as whites need to start standing up to them. we used to be able to but now the laws say we are guilty of crimes if we do. so to those that are defending this piece of low life criminal violent piece of shit i hope one of these kneegulls rape your daughter or wife and then lets see how understanding you are!!

Yes this.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #352 on: May 20, 2020, 08:09:54 AM »
I haven’t defended them. What I’m attacking is the bullshit narrative being presented by the media. Another piece of crap that they tried to sell us is that this guy was an electrician  apprentice. When in reality he went to community college to study electricity for about a half a year then dropped out.

That's what the media do.  I knew that when they showed a picture of him in a tux and bowtie from high school.  Doesnt change the end game
A

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #353 on: May 20, 2020, 11:59:35 AM »
Those who knew Arbery said the former high school football player often jogged through the neighborhoods southwest of Brunswick.
"I just want people to know that he was a very good young man and he loved the people and I just want people to remember him as a good-hearted young man," his father, Marcus Arbery Sr., said Friday on what would have been his son's 26th birthday. "To see him just get lynched like that by a racial mob is devastating to our family."

::)

another delusional "we dindu nuffin".

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #354 on: May 20, 2020, 01:31:04 PM »
double standard by the media for sure
there was hardly an outrage at the 4 blacks who tortured a white disabled kid some time back
they even dropped the 'hate crime' charge
not so if other way around
if you are black and dont agree theres a double-standard, you have mental issues.

yes and no, when they found these 4 nignogs they were promptly arrested. Part of the outrage is that these 2 guys were allowed go on their merry way as if nothing happened 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: May 20, 2020, 01:59:06 PM »
Okay...in an attempt to begin to even out the “black man” crime statistics, I’m going to openly admit to committing a “white girl” crime.

I put on very very short shorts, then stand in front of a full length mirror and take photos of me wearing some old pair of dress shoes from my waist down.

Then I put the shoes for sale on OfferUp and use my 36-inch inseam bare legged photos to sell the shoes.

A few days ago a schmoe from Canyon Lake, Texas bought my old, used black leather pumps for $880.00.

I feel SO guilty.   😆

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: May 20, 2020, 03:32:44 PM »
the videos on page 12 and 13 where he is getting arrested

you would think nothing of that guy "jogging" in your upper middle class oregon neighborhood?

E

What do either of those two videos have to do with his being shot and killed?

Right. I would think nothing of it. Why would I?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #357 on: May 20, 2020, 03:47:33 PM »
What do either of those two videos have to do with his being shot and killed?

Right. I would think nothing of it. Why would I?

he seems like a good guy to you?  you would give him the benefit of the doubt if you saw him walking around houses under construction?

nothing seems off about him to you?  why would you think nothing of him?

E
E

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: May 20, 2020, 04:09:31 PM »
he seems like a good guy to you?  you would give him the benefit of the doubt if you saw him walking around houses under construction?

E

In the cop videos, he seems like a fellow with anger issues. If I saw someone walking around a house under construction, why would I have reason to doubt them or know there was anything off about them? I would think nothing of him because I wouldn't know him.

If you saw a white fellow jogging down the street or walking though a house under construction, would you think there was something off about them? If you saw a black fellow doing those same things, why would you think any differently about it?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #359 on: May 20, 2020, 04:18:46 PM »
Okay...in an attempt to begin to even out the “black man” crime statistics, I’m going to openly admit to committing a “white girl” crime.

I put on very very short shorts, then stand in front of a full length mirror and take photos of me wearing some old pair of dress shoes from my waist down.

Then I put the shoes for sale on OfferUp and use my 36-inch inseam bare legged photos to sell the shoes.

A few days ago a schmoe from Canyon Lake, Texas bought my old, used black leather pumps for $880.00.

I feel SO guilty.   😆
Where are those pics? :P

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #360 on: May 20, 2020, 05:05:40 PM »
In the cop videos, he seems like a fellow with anger issues. If I saw someone walking around a house under construction, why would I have reason to doubt them or know there was anything off about them? I would think nothing of him because I wouldn't know him.

If you saw a white fellow jogging down the street or walking though a house under construction, would you think there was something off about them? If you saw a black fellow doing those same things, why would you think any differently about it?

he wasn't jogging, let that go already ::)

you saw the video he is clearly a very shady person to say the least, who the hell wears a winter jacket with no shirt?  why can't he give his actual age?  why is his license suspended?  why would anybody trust him?

if you would think nothing of him in your upper middle class oregon neighborhood, well that would make you a perfect target for them

why would i think differently?  i have a head that i don't keep buried in the sand

E

E

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #361 on: May 20, 2020, 05:14:42 PM »

Ok lets try this again. Here is what happened. This dindu was not jogging. He had been in the neighborhood many times before and has stolen things. The owner of property had cameras and had asked the other guys who you racists refer to as "rednecks or hillbillies or goober etc".  So they were told rufus was in the building. They went to see another person DID call the cops. The cops were on their way. These 2 good guys went to make sure tyrone didnt get away. They were trying to hold him until cops came. Then the dindu heard the sirens and took off "jogging" The guys had told him to stop they wanted to talk to him but he kept on going cuz he knew he was gonna be arrested. They passed him stopped truck and ONE guy and ONLY  one guy got out to confront him. But leroy kept running. He thought he could actually win in a fight. smh. ( shows the stupidity of the sub species)

The guy was filming this whole thing so they would have proof and to show the cops when they finally got there. We all know it takes some time for cops to show up .Thats why the hebrew was runing to his car to get away. he didnt steal anything this time because there wasnt anything to take. He had been there before. He had stolen from there before. So yes . He caused his own death. he could of turned and ran the other way especially if he was "just out jogging". Why risk getting shot if you were just "jogging" ? the knnee grow knew he had to get away and took his chances. He lost. Now 2 very good humans will be sent to prison because if they dont then the blacks will riot . Oops i mean "protest". Thats what they do and society doesnt want to "anger "them so they give in to them.  Its so stupid. Ever notice that no matter what the african does they other members of his tribe always stick up for him. ( and a bunch of brainwashed whites do too)  And if they win the jungle dwellers always say the voting was perfect but if they lose its always "racist".  Doesnt it ever occur to them that maybe they just were not good enough? The ghettos dwellers are the most racist so called humans ever. We all need to start standing up to them and doing the right thing. But our laws wont allow it. smh.

Wait. How do you know that he has stolen things in the neighborhood and how do you know Ahmaud heard the sirens and started running?

These would be very pertinent to the case and would have been brought up.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: May 20, 2020, 05:17:57 PM »

I feel SO guilty.   😆

Don't feel guilty. It was worth every penny. Thank you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: May 20, 2020, 05:20:48 PM »

E

He does not seem like a good guy to me. It was very suspicious that he was snooping around in that neighborhood. I would have called the cops. He wasn't caught committing any crime. It doesn't justify confronting him with shotguns.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: May 20, 2020, 05:22:18 PM »
he wasn't jogging, let that go already ::)

you saw the video he is clearly a very shady person to say the least, who the hell wears a winter jacket with no shirt?  why can't he give his actual age?  why is his license suspended?  why would anybody trust him?

if you would think nothing of him in your upper middle class oregon neighborhood, well that would make you a perfect target for them

why would i think differently?  i have a head that i don't keep buried in the sand

E

So, just to be clear, you feel it was justified to kill him?

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #365 on: May 20, 2020, 05:25:28 PM »

I feel SO guilty.   😆

Dude you are not a girl, stop pretending to be one, its embarrassing lady mcCormick
I

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: May 20, 2020, 05:42:44 PM »
Don't feel guilty. It was worth every penny. Thank you.

LOL.

You live in Hawaii. Or maybe you have a re-shipper ?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: May 20, 2020, 05:45:11 PM »
Dude you are not a girl, stop pretending to be one, its embarrassing lady mcCormick

I’ve posted my photo twice.

Once with a sign and once with an upside down coffee cup.

Is your son embarrassed that his dad has chronic cockbreath ?

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #368 on: May 20, 2020, 06:15:54 PM »
I’ve posted a female photo of what i wish to look like, twice.

Once with a sign and once with an upside down coffee cup.

Im desperate to have cockbreath again?

FIXED  ;D   

PS no girl talks like that, nice try though
I

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #369 on: May 20, 2020, 06:31:42 PM »

Prime, Baby Doll, Sweetheart... He was never jogging. Never. He was running away from a "crime scene". Using the word "jogger" or "jogging" is just comical. Just say he was an astronaut doing astronaut things.

Stay heathy my friend.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #370 on: May 20, 2020, 06:45:33 PM »
Prime, Baby Doll, Sweetheart...

Stay heathy my friend.
Hard to do at his advanced age.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: May 20, 2020, 07:09:26 PM »
LOL.

You live in Hawaii. Or maybe you have a re-shipper ?

I have to cover my tracks. I've made some enemies in life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: May 20, 2020, 07:12:26 PM »

One thing that is rampant on this board is people making claims without any proof or evidence. And, even more bewildering, making claims that have been proven wrong.

JPJ is all woman. FACT. Henda, Chaos, and possibly more, can confirm this.

What is your proof?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: May 20, 2020, 07:13:20 PM »
FIXED  ;D   

PS no girl talks like that, nice try though

You obviously don't know "girls" very well.

I understand.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: May 20, 2020, 07:14:45 PM »
Prime, Baby Doll, Sweetheart... He was never jogging. Never. He was running away from a "crime scene". Using the word "jogger" or "jogging" is just comical. Just say he was an astronaut doing astronaut things.

Stay heathy my friend.

I think most of us overwhelmingly agree that he was not out jogging. But what crime scene was he fleeing? What crime did he commit?