Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion  (Read 58147 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2020, 11:08:50 AM »
this kneegro all over the news as well the violent killer?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #126 on: May 11, 2020, 02:36:12 PM »
Autopsy Report: Died From 3 point blank shotgun blast, cause of death:  homicide. 

NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL IN HIS SYSTEM!!!!!
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: May 11, 2020, 02:38:25 PM »
this kneegro all over the news as well the violent killer?

Love his intelligent stare
Q

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2020, 02:43:00 PM »
he looks like the most unfortunately aged banana in that mugshot

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: May 11, 2020, 02:45:40 PM »
Getting into a gunbattle with the police rarely ends well.
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2020, 03:04:27 PM »
As an experienced distance runner, I noticed a few things that might’ve gotten by people who are not familiar with this activity. First, as others have pointed out, he was wearing cargo shorts, not a good idea for a long run as they get heavy as a result of sweat accumulation and can also cause chaffing.

Second, he doesn’t appear to be wearing socks. On an extended run, that’s a sure ticket to blisters and irritation.

Third, his shirt doesn’t seem to be wet with sweat. After a 10 mile run in the afternoon, the typical runner would be drenched.

Frankly, I’m dubious of the claim that this individual was jogging.🤔

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2020, 03:31:40 PM »
Do Hebrews jog?  I have never seen one.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2020, 03:45:09 PM »
What did Ahmaud Arbery steal or intend to steal from the construction sight, a nail? He obviously wasn't carrying a table saw or any other construction tool of any value when he jogging down the street where he was shot and killed by these two vigilantes.

I've toured homes under construction without express permission thousands of times ever since I was a kid because I've always been interested in residential architecture and construction. Not only that,  being into real estate, I've walked around a lot of vacant houses with for sale signs, sometime looking in the windows.. Lucky for me, I am not black or someone surely have shot me decades ago.

Does anyone who has been following this know who called the authorities following the killing of Ahmaud? Wouldn't most people call 911 after having shot someone if they believed they were in the right? I can find nothing in any of the news stories about this. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2020, 05:24:51 PM »
What did Ahmaud Arbery steal or intend to steal from the construction sight, a nail? He obviously wasn't carrying a table saw or any other construction tool of any value when he jogging down the street where he was shot and killed by these two vigilantes.

I've toured homes under construction without express permission thousands of times ever since I was a kid because I've always been interested in residential architecture and construction. Not only that,  being into real estate, I've walked around a lot of vacant houses with for sale signs, sometime looking in the windows.. Lucky for me, I am not black or someone surely have shot me decades ago.

Does anyone who has been following this know who called the authorities following the killing of Ahmaud? Wouldn't most people call 911 after having shot someone if they believed they were in the right? I can find nothing in any of the news stories about this.

I am not masochistic enough to read this, but I’m sure you made some very salient points.🤔

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2020, 05:32:54 PM »
I am not masochistic enough to read this, but I’m sure you made some very salient points.🤔

Hope so. That was my intention.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2020, 07:11:08 PM »

You didn’t miss anything....

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2020, 07:11:59 PM »
i dont recall this violent race-killing being all over the news. hmm wonder why

I’m assuming because he was caught and prosecuted right away and these two dudes weren’t. It’s a bad look for LE on this because it’s so late after and only because of the uproar from people about it being racist. Now it becomes about race and the media and BLM and their ilk will vilinize “Whitey” for it. A self fulfilling prophecy. These dudes need a little jail time of nothing other than to calm the racial divide. Jussie too.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2020, 07:54:06 PM »
Autopsy Report: Died From 3 point blank shotgun blast, cause of death:  homicide. 

NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL IN HIS SYSTEM!!!!!

So he wins a prize because he wasn't drunk or stoned? Oh wait he's dead.

Brother, he went looking for trouble and he found it. And I hope his killers spend 25 years in prison.

Final score:

Thief dead.    Roscoe and Cousin Goober in prison.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2020, 08:40:00 PM »
He didn't deserve to die
He wasn't a jogger
This won't end in a 1st degree murder conviction.
This
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2020, 08:44:40 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2020, 08:47:02 PM »
pretty much..
We agree!!
Time to reevaluate my thoughts on this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: May 12, 2020, 06:04:59 AM »
    Ok i have to chime in. Im tired of everyone standing up and protecting this known criminal. He was there to steal. period. they have him on camera in other peoples homes. Things have been stolen he was on camera he didnt live in the neighborhood. He went in there to see what he could steal. He was hoping for some tools radios etc. There wasnt anything so he left. If there would of been something he would of taken it. He was caught so he took off running He was not out for a jog. The white guys did not chase him down and shoot him. They wanted to talk to him but he wouldnt stop. He knew he was violating his probation and would go back to jail. He has a criminal history. He attacked them. He could of ran the other way. he could of ran thru yards.  But he chose to get violent. He would not of been accidently shot if he would of stopped and talked. The police were called. they were on their way. If you lived in a good neighborhood and suddenly peoples homes were broken into and you seen the person and he was trying to get away what would you do? most real men and real americans would try to keep them there until police showed up. thats whatthey did. only rufus attacked them first now these poor guys will go to prison because if they dont then the dindues will destroy and loot and vandalize.  oops i mean protest.  and anyone who doesnt see it this way is just wrong. blinded by the media and how they always portray blacks and innocent victims and whites as racist.  the fact is blacks are violent racists criminals from the get go. we as whites need to start standing up to them. we used to be able to but now the laws say we are guilty of crimes if we do. so to those that are defending this piece of low life criminal violent piece of shit i hope one of these kneegulls rape your daughter or wife and then lets see how understanding you are!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2020, 06:27:15 AM »

I have a background in plumbing, electrical, and carpentry but I would never enter a house under construction through the garage, in an area where I wasn’t local. Why? Because I wouldn’t want to be confronted by a pissed off, armed owner of the property.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2020, 06:37:39 AM »
    Ok i have to chime in. Im tired of everyone standing up and protecting this known criminal. He was there to steal. period. they have him on camera in other peoples homes. Things have been stolen he was on camera he didnt live in the neighborhood. He went in there to see what he could steal. He was hoping for some tools radios etc. There wasnt anything so he left. If there would of been something he would of taken it. He was caught so he took off running He was not out for a jog. The white guys did not chase him down and shoot him. They wanted to talk to him but he wouldnt stop. He knew he was violating his probation and would go back to jail. He has a criminal history. He attacked them. He could of ran the other way. he could of ran thru yards.  But he chose to get violent. He would not of been accidently shot if he would of stopped and talked. The police were called. they were on their way. If you lived in a good neighborhood and suddenly peoples homes were broken into and you seen the person and he was trying to get away what would you do? most real men and real americans would try to keep them there until police showed up. thats whatthey did. only rufus attacked them first now these poor guys will go to prison because if they dont then the dindues will destroy and loot and vandalize.  oops i mean protest.  and anyone who doesnt see it this way is just wrong. blinded by the media and how they always portray blacks and innocent victims and whites as racist.  the fact is blacks are violent racists criminals from the get go. we as whites need to start standing up to them. we used to be able to but now the laws say we are guilty of crimes if we do. so to those that are defending this piece of low life criminal violent piece of shit i hope one of these kneegulls rape your daughter or wife and then lets see how understanding you are!!
Agreed. I keep reading that he was cornered or blocked in by the rednecks.  I didn't see that at all.  He had plenty of room to keep running.  He decided to make a hard left turn and attack.  I don't think they even had the guns pointed at him.  I'm sure no one wants to touch this case. 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 12, 2020, 10:30:24 AM »
blacks are some of the biggest white-hating racists ever. everyone knows that but choose to ignore it.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2020, 11:10:48 AM »
i dont recall this violent race-killing being all over the news. hmm wonder why

'i sorry i got caught mista judge'

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2020, 11:50:32 AM »

You think any black person would stop and talk to 3 white people in trucks getting out with shotguns????!!!

You must a special kind of stupid.  Doesnt matter if he scoping out stuff to steal, they had no authority to gun him down
A

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: May 12, 2020, 12:12:22 PM »

You think any black person would stop and talk to 3 white people in trucks getting out with shotguns????!!!

You must a special kind of stupid.  Doesnt matter if he scoping out stuff to steal, they had no authority to gun him down

of course, a black guy defending another black guy, saying its "OK to steal from people".  where is your "g" gthang to defend against dirty blacks..   All I know is 1 black guy and 2 morons less in the world
I

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #148 on: May 12, 2020, 12:29:12 PM »
blacks are some of the biggest white-hating racists ever. everyone knows that but choose to ignore it.

If you think Blacks hate whitey, brother they really hate border brothers. Man, they despise Mexicans.
a

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 12, 2020, 12:31:54 PM »
If you think Blacks hate whitey, brother they really hate border brothers. Man, they despise Mexicans.

asians hate blacks, blacks hate asians, hate is everywhere
only focus by media is anti-white
liberals hate themselves and anything thats world-owning and dominating
whites built and own the world
other countries come here with hands out
their countries suck basically