Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion  (Read 58140 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2020, 12:32:49 PM »

You think any black person would stop and talk to 3 white people in trucks getting out with shotguns????!!!

You must a special kind of stupid.  Doesnt matter if he scoping out stuff to steal, they had no authority to gun him down

This isnt 1930 anymore.Its just a statistical fact that a white man is around 5x+ more likely to get assaulted or mudered by a black guy than the reverse.Can you link me to this epidemic of white on black crimes in the usa?And I dont mean cherry picked stories, I mean statistical evidence on a large scale.Exactly what does a black man have to fear from a white guy today in general?Its like me being scared of a child.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2020, 12:34:03 PM »
If you think Blacks hate whitey, brother they really hate border brothers. Man, they despise Mexicans.
Well that goes both ways bc every Mexican I know, hates blacks.  The last 3-4 times someone has used the N-word around me has all been Mexican guys.  They view blacks as lazy.  Like they have to jump the border, to do jobs they feel blacks should be doing.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #152 on: May 12, 2020, 01:46:20 PM »
This isnt 1930 anymore.Its just a statistical fact that a white man is around 5x+ more likely to get assaulted or mudered by a black guy than the reverse.Can you link me to this epidemic of white on black crimes in the usa?And I dont mean cherry picked stories, I mean statistical evidence on a large scale.Exactly what does a black man have to fear from a white guy today in general?Its like me being scared of a child.

You feel uneased being approached by men armed with a shotgun even if they were White?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: May 12, 2020, 02:01:11 PM »
Well that goes both ways bc every Mexican I know, hates blacks.  The last 3-4 times someone has used the N-word around me has all been Mexican guys.  They view blacks as lazy.  Like they have to jump the border, to do jobs they feel blacks should be doing.

When I use to work for a charitable organization PACT (Positive Alternatives for Children Today) which sought to keep kids at that crucial age (8-11 years old) from joining gangs my beat was the Mar Vista Housing Project. This was deep in gang territory with drive-buys and composed of Blacks and Mexicans fighting for territory. I would try to recruit kids with jobs in which they would be selling newspaper subscriptions and provide tutoring to help them school at the PACT center. Just trying to give them a way to productively use their time and avoid the gang life. With the Mexican kids they always wanted to know how much they would get paid. I would let them know how they could make money and that they would get a free lunch during their shift (something that I did on my own and paid for out of my own pocket). Their eyes always lit up when I told them about a free lunch. They would jump on it. These little kids would brag to their family how they now had a job and would be making their own money. There was seem to real status to having a job in their culture, especially at such a young age. When I tried to recruit Blacks it was a whole different story. These little kids would laugh in my face. It's like avoiding work was just ingrained in their culture. In my years with PACT I could only recruit one Black kid but he was from Eritriea.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 12, 2020, 02:05:23 PM »
    Ok i have to chime in. Im tired of everyone standing up and protecting this known criminal. He was there to steal. period. they have him on camera in other peoples homes. Things have been stolen he was on camera he didnt live in the neighborhood. He went in there to see what he could steal. He was hoping for some tools radios etc. There wasnt anything so he left. If there would of been something he would of taken it. He was caught so he took off running He was not out for a jog. The white guys did not chase him down and shoot him. They wanted to talk to him but he wouldnt stop. He knew he was violating his probation and would go back to jail. He has a criminal history. He attacked them. He could of ran the other way. he could of ran thru yards.  But he chose to get violent. He would not of been accidently shot if he would of stopped and talked. The police were called. they were on their way. If you lived in a good neighborhood and suddenly peoples homes were broken into and you seen the person and he was trying to get away what would you do? most real men and real americans would try to keep them there until police showed up. thats whatthey did. only rufus attacked them first now these poor guys will go to prison because if they dont then the dindues will destroy and loot and vandalize.  oops i mean protest.  and anyone who doesnt see it this way is just wrong. blinded by the media and how they always portray blacks and innocent victims and whites as racist.  the fact is blacks are violent racists criminals from the get go. we as whites need to start standing up to them. we used to be able to but now the laws say we are guilty of crimes if we do. so to those that are defending this piece of low life criminal violent piece of shit i hope one of these kneegulls rape your daughter or wife and then lets see how understanding you are!!

He could be just another low life but was he committing a crime at the time? Was it really unjustified to be on red alert when approached by three armed men? Did he deserve to be shot to death? What if it was the other way around and it he was White and the others were Black?

Do you believe that you are helping your causing wishing those that don't agree with you to have their daughters and wives raped by Black men?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: May 12, 2020, 02:39:43 PM »
I'm not reading 7 pages on this. A couple of factors. I think it was the father who worked for the prosecutors office (some states it's called the District attorney)  and knew the victim from a weapons arrest.  If he was jogging why was he in a house under construction roaming around? Was he just curious or looking for loot to take?  The father and son should have called the cops. The "victim" had a right to grab that shot gun being in fear for his life. You can make a citizen's arrest for a felony.  The only possible charge he faced with is trespassing and that's a stretch because they had no knowledge if he was a worker or had permission to be there. All they had was reasonable suspicion and not probable cause. Reasonable suspicion is  enough for  a cop to detain you but not enough for a civilian. Of course facts can be exposed that we are all not aware of.  On the surface those two armed guys are going to be tried and convicted of a felony. 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2020, 04:18:34 AM »
The ace of spades, the ace of spades, all right

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2020, 02:58:53 PM »
    Ok i have to chime in. Im tired of everyone standing up and protecting this known criminal. He was there to steal. period. they have him on camera in other peoples homes. Things have been stolen he was on camera he didnt live in the neighborhood. He went in there to see what he could steal. He was hoping for some tools radios etc. There wasnt anything so he left. If there would of been something he would of taken it. He was caught so he took off running He was not out for a jog. The white guys did not chase him down and shoot him. They wanted to talk to him but he wouldnt stop. He knew he was violating his probation and would go back to jail. He has a criminal history. He attacked them. He could of ran the other way. he could of ran thru yards.  But he chose to get violent. He would not of been accidently shot if he would of stopped and talked. The police were called. they were on their way. If you lived in a good neighborhood and suddenly peoples homes were broken into and you seen the person and he was trying to get away what would you do? most real men and real americans would try to keep them there until police showed up. thats whatthey did. only rufus attacked them first now these poor guys will go to prison because if they dont then the dindues will destroy and loot and vandalize.  oops i mean protest.  and anyone who doesnt see it this way is just wrong. blinded by the media and how they always portray blacks and innocent victims and whites as racist.  the fact is blacks are violent racists criminals from the get go. we as whites need to start standing up to them. we used to be able to but now the laws say we are guilty of crimes if we do. so to those that are defending this piece of low life criminal violent piece of shit i hope one of these kneegulls rape your daughter or wife and then lets see how understanding you are!!

Long story short. Let's pretend he was a white guy who was jogging along and stopped at the construction site to steal something. It would of had to be something small, since he was on foot. Apparently, there was nothing worth stealing or he would of had it with him when he was gunned down by the father and son vigilante team. What was his parole violation? Police advise against citizens (even real men) detaining people who they think are suspects or even actual perpetrators.

Your comments about someone raping the daughter or wife of anyone who disagrees with you is uncalled for. It does say a lot about where your head is at....and that would be up your ass.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2020, 03:20:42 PM »
once again alot of morons with stupid responses defending the dindue.  you have misunderstood my point about the raping.  you are quick to defend this scum because he didnt actually steal something. you are the brainwashed idiots. i used the rape thing to wake you idiots up. you all think they are all good humans etc because you have been brainwashed or just to stupid. im not sure which..  you think blacks are wrongly accused etc. so its obvious you have never had to deal with these sub humans. so i said that about rape etc . would you still think so highly of these so called people? so if he tried to rape your wife or daughter or but couldnt get it up to complete the job should you just "let him go" ?  if he went into rob a bank and the bank didnt have any money should the police not charge him with a crime? just because he didnt take anything from the site doesnt mean he wouldnt have. there wasnt anything to take. so hey lets just keep letting people come into others houses as long as they dont steal anything cuz they couldnt find anything. right? doesnt matter what race they are if they are commiting crimes then they should be stopped. if rufus wouldnt of tried to attack the guys he would of been alive today.  im sick of americans always trying to blame the whites when stupid dindues do crap.  and those that dont agree with me are just wrong. period. plain and simple. america has become a land of soft pussy cuckold guys  who dont stand up for whats right. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2020, 05:37:47 PM »
once again alot of morons with stupid responses defending the dindue.  you have misunderstood my point about the raping.  you are quick to defend this scum because he didnt actually steal something. you are the brainwashed idiots. i used the rape thing to wake you idiots up. you all think they are all good humans etc because you have been brainwashed or just to stupid. im not sure which..  you think blacks are wrongly accused etc. so its obvious you have never had to deal with these sub humans. so i said that about rape etc . would you still think so highly of these so called people? so if he tried to rape your wife or daughter or but couldnt get it up to complete the job should you just "let him go" ?  if he went into rob a bank and the bank didnt have any money should the police not charge him with a crime? just because he didnt take anything from the site doesnt mean he wouldnt have. there wasnt anything to take. so hey lets just keep letting people come into others houses as long as they dont steal anything cuz they couldnt find anything. right? doesnt matter what race they are if they are commiting crimes then they should be stopped. if rufus wouldnt of tried to attack the guys he would of been alive today.  im sick of americans always trying to blame the whites when stupid dindues do crap.  and those that dont agree with me are just wrong. period. plain and simple. america has become a land of soft pussy cuckold guys  who dont stand up for whats right.

Holy shit! -Looks like you have totally covered your hate filled feelings about race here. No doubt, you believe what you write is completely rational. Be honest, the only reason you used the rape comment before and repeated it again was to incite fear of and hatred towards black people. Your weak ass attempt to 'whitewash' this tirade with "doesn't matter what race they are" fails big time because you make it abundantly obvious that it is what matters more than anything else does to you.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2020, 05:51:48 PM »
Long story short. Let's pretend he was a white guy who was jogging along and stopped at the construction site to steal something. It would of had to be something small, since he was on foot. Apparently, there was nothing worth stealing or he would of had it with him when he was gunned down by the father and son vigilante team. What was his parole violation? Police advise against citizens (even real men) detaining people who they think are suspects or even actual perpetrators.

Your comments about someone raping the daughter or wife of anyone who disagrees with you is uncalled for. It does say a lot about where your head is at....and that would be up your ass.

His narrative doesn't seem to match the available information. He was not on camera in other peoples homes. From what I understand he is on camera in a house under construction. He claims he knows why the guy went in there, He doesn't. No backpack, dude would look pretty suspicious walking down the street with a circular saw or drill. The rest is just so ridiculous it doesn't require me to point out why.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2020, 05:54:07 PM »
When I use to work for a charitable organization PACT (Positive Alternatives for Children Today) which sought to keep kids at that crucial age (8-11 years old) from joining gangs my beat was the Mar Vista Housing Project. This was deep in gang territory with drive-buys and composed of Blacks and Mexicans fighting for territory. I would try to recruit kids with jobs in which they would be selling newspaper subscriptions and provide tutoring to help them school at the PACT center. Just trying to give them a way to productively use their time and avoid the gang life. With the Mexican kids they always wanted to know how much they would get paid. I would let them know how they could make money and that they would get a free lunch during their shift (something that I did on my own and paid for out of my own pocket). Their eyes always lit up when I told them about a free lunch. They would jump on it. These little kids would brag to their family how they now had a job and would be making their own money. There was seem to real status to having a job in their culture, especially at such a young age. When I tried to recruit Blacks it was a whole different story. These little kids would laugh in my face. It's like avoiding work was just ingrained in their culture. In my years with PACT I could only recruit one Black kid but he was from Eritriea.

Best post you have ever made. 

Having a job in that culture is almost a criminal offense. Getting food stamps, welfare and section 8 housing is a status symbol to be proud of.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2020, 06:11:16 PM »
His narrative doesn't seem to match the available information. He was not on camera in other peoples homes. From what I understand he is on camera in a house under construction. He claims he knows why the guy went in there, He doesn't. No backpack, dude would look pretty suspicious walking down the street with a circular saw or drill. The rest is just so ridiculous it doesn't require me to point out why.

bigbychoices knows his narrative is inaccurate. Racist people like him invent facts to suit a goal which is to spew their hate. What he writes is ridiculous. No need for you to point anything out because his intent is completely obvious.

I have walked through hundreds of houses under construction for as long as I can remember. I've jogged all over my neighborhood and many others. Never once did I have a confrontation because of this. But then, I am white.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2020, 07:40:02 PM »

Oh boy, you have to wish our daughters and wives to get rape to "wake us up"?

I live in Inglewood, California during the 1980 Crack epidemic for over four years. I witnessed beatings, got jumped, saw drive-bys, would hear gunfire during the night, had to pull my gat several times to defend myself, I've had my truck broken into as they tried to steal it and was able to get them to retreat when I ran out with my Springfield 1911, I've been awakened up at night by a couple of nigs acting like animals humping in the alley right outside my window -- I have a lot of experience with inner-city nigs.

Listen to you, "just because he didnt take anything from the site doesnt mean he wouldnt have.". So now you want to shoot Blacks because of what you think they might do.

"you are quick to defend this scum because he didnt actually steal something. you are the brainwashed idiots." We are brainwashed because many of us don't think he should have been shot because he "didn't actually steal something"? Didn't actually commit a crime but you think he would have so he should be confronted with a shotgun?

I've called the cops many times when I saw suspicious behavior. Though I am never afraid to get involved when I see something wrong going down I would never just take it upon myself and confront someone with a gun just because I think he might be up to no good. I know how I would feel if I saw some stranger coming at me armed.

I remember a time when I couldn't remember where I parked, it was around 7 PM and I was walking up and down the line of cars looking for mine. A cop pulled up and asked me what was up. I explained and he kind of hung around until I found my car. Someone may have reported me, maybe the cop just noticed my suspicious behavior. Because he was a cop I understood. That's how you do it. The Black guy, no matter what kind of person he turns out to be, was not doing anything illegal. Those rednecks should have just called the cops. There was no sense of urgency. No one's life was endangered.

There is a lot of reverse discrimination going down but you don't help the cause and only hurt it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2020, 07:43:25 PM »
I notice Matt retreated from this thread. He always has a lot to say except when he asked a simple direct question: Do you think the dindue deserved to be shot dead?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: May 13, 2020, 07:49:06 PM »
This is fact brother, I work with both and get along very well with both, heck over the last 15 years the Mexicans made it a point to teach me Spanish.  And the AA’s always helped me procure and black market goods I ever needed “ shoes and electronics mainly”.  But as far as the same attitude towards each other, not a chance in hell.  And even more than odd is that the Mexicans and the Chicano’s don’t even seem to care for one another especially if the Chicano doesn’t know Mexican customs or Spanish.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2020, 08:37:34 PM »
bigbychoices knows his narrative is inaccurate. Racist people like him invent facts to suit a goal which is to spew their hate. What he writes is ridiculous. No need for you to point anything out because his intent is completely obvious.

I have walked through hundreds of houses under construction for as long as I can remember. I've jogged all over my neighborhood and many others. Never once did have a confrontation because of this. But then, I am white.

you drove several miles to jog in another neighborhood?  did you wear boots?

E

E

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #167 on: May 13, 2020, 08:53:34 PM »
yes, he wore boots, face mask, knife, had a crack pipe on him, was 10miles away from his neighbor hood, BUT he was going "jogging".   Serious questions, joggers look like joggers, did he look like a jogger?
I

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 13, 2020, 09:32:13 PM »
yes, he wore boots, face mask, knife, had a crack pipe on him, was 10miles away from his neighbor hood, BUT he was going "jogging".   Serious questions, joggers look like joggers, did he look like a jogger?

No, he didn't. If he seemed suspicious you can the cops. You can dress any way you want but if you are not committing a crime civilians shouldn't approach you armed with shotguns. Why is this so hard to understand. You can walk on the street, look at construction projects, (they are building a house just a couple of lots from me and I can't count the number of times I checked out the place to see how things were progressing.), and wear boots and khakis and still be within the law.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #169 on: May 13, 2020, 09:54:09 PM »

He was not on foot. His car was parked a few blocks over. He lived 9.8 miles away.

He was a thief looking for trouble and he found it. Did he deserve to die? No. But he was looking for trouble and he was an idiot... you put yourself in that situation, don't be surprised if it turns ugly very fast.

Roscoe and Cousin Goober will get 20 years in prison. That certain group that loves to make rhymes and protest when stupid criminals get killed will protest. That lawyer that can't speak English will appear on TV and file a lawsuit. 

Let's get those gyms reopened! Stay cool Prime.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #170 on: May 14, 2020, 02:08:10 AM »
Highly unusual to drive your car to another residential neighborhood just to go jogging. Usually runners drive to a park or a trail.

Funny how little we’ve heard about this guy’s history since he graduated high school in 2012. Other than robbing the TV from the Walmart, what did he do for the last eight years?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #171 on: May 14, 2020, 03:07:46 AM »
we historically dont see too many black gentlemen in VT, but somalian refugees are in some of our local towns more and more these days

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: - Discussion
« Reply #172 on: May 14, 2020, 02:27:25 PM »
you drove several miles to jog in another neighborhood?  did you wear boots?

E

If you jog 3.5 miles from my house in West Linn, OR going north you are in Lake Oswego, OR which is a difference city. My son has done this round trip run many when visiting here from Germany. So, you might say he flew 5226 miles to jog in a different neighborhood. I live in the hills of West Linn, I have driven to other neighbors without hills to ride my bike or jog.

Neither my son nor I wear boots to run these days but when he was in the army he likely wore boots on maneuvers. I've read where some people will run in boots prior to basic training in order to be better prepared. Since we are only speculating, this seems as plausible excuse as any for Ahmaud to be running in boots. Problem is the photo taken of Ahmaud inside the house under construction clearly shows him not wearing boots but white tennis or running shoes. Photo below.

None of this means a hill of beans. You cannot equate suspicion of burglary with murder under any circumstances. There had been only one burglary in McMichael's neighborhood during the past 7 weeks.

"While Greg McMichael told police there had been a string of burglaries in the neighborhood, Glynn County police Lt. Cheri Bashlor said there had been only one -- a gun stolen from an unlocked vehicle in front of the McMichaels' home -- in more than seven weeks prior to the shooting."

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Re: - Discussion
« Reply #173 on: May 14, 2020, 04:21:59 PM »
If you jog 3.5 miles from my house in West Linn, OR going north you are in Lake Oswego, OR which is a difference city. My son has done this round trip run many when visiting here from Germany. So, you might say he flew 5226 miles to jog in a different neighborhood. I live in the hills of West Linn, I have driven to other neighbors without hills to ride my bike or jog.

Neither my son nor I wear boots to run these days but when he was in the army he likely wore boots on maneuvers. I've read where some people will run in boots prior to basic training in order to be better prepared. Since we are only speculating, this seems as plausible excuse as any for Ahmaud to be running in boots. Problem is the photo taken of Ahmaud inside the house under construction clearly shows him not wearing boots but white tennis or running shoes. Photo below.

None of this means a hill of beans. You cannot equate suspicion of burglary with murder under any circumstances. There had been only one burglary in McMichael's neighborhood during the past 7 weeks.

"While Greg McMichael told police there had been a string of burglaries in the neighborhood, Glynn County police Lt. Cheri Bashlor said there had been only one -- a gun stolen from an unlocked vehicle in front of the McMichaels' home -- in more than seven weeks prior to the shooting."
There had only been one burglary "reported" in the neighborhood.  If he was shot in the back as he was running away or shot for no reason it would be murder.  Did you miss the part where he made a 90 degree turn and started attacking?  Did I see a different video?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #174 on: May 14, 2020, 05:45:53 PM »
Is this shit still going on?

Seems to have died down faster than the "Michael Brown" business.