Author Topic: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion  (Read 58023 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Ahmaud Arbery - Discussion
« Reply #275 on: May 18, 2020, 06:49:21 AM »
Trespassing isn't burglary or remotely close to a felony.  However, only the owner can designate someone for a trespassing  charge. 

Point being is that 2 hillbillies went out and shot this man to death.  The investigators also viewed the tape and found the Aubrey was shot in the shoulder before charging at the hillbilly...not that it matters.  The hillbillies will be tried, convicted, tarred and feathered....cant wait until the brother's get ahold of him.  😀😀😀😘
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #276 on: May 18, 2020, 09:33:48 AM »
The "jogging" narrative was dumb from the beginning.  Even if this supposedly-avid-jogger runs in below-knee cargo shorts and "sneakers", he was like 10 miles from home.  We are supposed to believe he was doing a 20-miles (at least) out-and-back, and was not even sweaty?  We are also supposed to believe he stopped at a residential construction site to "get a drink"?  He can't stop at a park or a gas station?  You cannot fool getbiggers that easily.

To me it doesn't matter if "Ahmaud" was a dirtbag or not or if he was exercising vs. fleeing from a crime scene, private citizens still shouldn't be allowed to just roll up and confront you with a gun.  That's for law enforcement, not redneck vigilantes.  But the whole "he was just out jogging and they only pursued him because he's black" narrative is the worst kind of liberal media b.s.

Thank you sir.

Their entire defense of the "jogger" is a lie. A total bullshit lie. 
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #277 on: May 18, 2020, 09:44:03 AM »
Thank you sir.

Their entire defense of the "jogger" is a lie. A total bullshit lie.

I am in a running club and know lots of runners. They theoretically could poke just as many holes in the story as Hulk & I did but they fell for it hook line and sinker and acted as though we lost a member of the “running community”😂. Just goes to show people believe what they wanna believe and or what they’re told to believe..

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #278 on: May 18, 2020, 10:06:49 AM »
I am in a running club and know lots of runners. They theoretically could poke just as many holes in the story as Hulk & I did but they fell for it hook line and sinker and acted as though we lost a member of the “running community”😂. Just goes to show people believe what they wanna believe and or what they’re told to believe..

x2 I do quite a bit of running too (no homo).  Not sure how anyone who is seriously into that sport would believe this nonsense.

As I said though, I don't think any of that is terribly relevant here.  These two guys will probably go to jail for a long time and they should.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: - Discussion
« Reply #279 on: May 18, 2020, 12:12:58 PM »
I think the wheel blocking the shadow of the black guy is actually the transmission/differential.

We've all become forensic experts. Love it. Any day now the Georgia Grand Jury will call one of us to testify.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: May 18, 2020, 12:13:02 PM »

Buckwheat went out to steal. Now he's dead.  The end.

It's the end for all three of them. Was it worth it for any of them?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: May 18, 2020, 12:24:45 PM »
Yup, you’re right, but guess it depends on the State:

“A Trespass in Structure or Conveyance is typically charged as a second degree misdemeanor, punishable by up to 60 days in jail. However, if a person is present in the structure where the trespass occurs, then trespass is considered a first degree misdemeanor, punishable by up to 1 year in jail.“

From what I read, it is advisable to post no trespassing signage. Wonder if it would work for the person who let their dog shit on the middle of my front lawn, about 30 ft. away from the sidewalk. Or the jerk father who lets his 4 or 5 year old kid climb up my rock wall/garden and jump off into his arms.

I haven't put out a sign because I don't want to seem like an uptight ass-wipe. But some people have no respect for others property or concern for their kids safety. And when the kid cracks his head open on the sidewalk, that dad will file a lawsuit against me.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: May 18, 2020, 12:31:43 PM »
Trespassing isn't burglary or remotely close to a felony.  However, only the owner can designate someone for a trespassing  charge. 

Point being is that 2 hillbillies went out and shot this man to death.  The investigators also viewed the tape and found the Aubrey was shot in the shoulder before charging at the hillbilly...not that it matters.  The hillbillies will be tried, convicted, tarred and feathered....cant wait until the brother's get ahold of him.  😀😀😀😘

"the brothers" lol Yeah- those terrible black guys that strike fear in the hearts of the population. Oh brother.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: May 18, 2020, 12:37:14 PM »

Point being is that 2 hillbillies went out and shot this man to death.  The investigators also viewed the tape and found the Aubrey was shot in the shoulder before charging at the hillbilly...not that it matters.  The hillbillies will be tried, convicted, Itarred and feathered....cant wait until the brother's get ahold of him.  😀😀😀😘

You make some valid points. One question, which brothers....the brothers Grimm?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #284 on: May 18, 2020, 12:41:56 PM »
"the brothers" lol Yeah- those terrible black guys that strike fear in the hearts of the population. Oh brother.
vincent is the king of delusion as you know, this is another example.
makes excuses for blacks all the time, but also calls out dumb *N's* on his channel which brought me here.
very odd fellow this vincent

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #285 on: May 18, 2020, 01:21:55 PM »
vincent is the king of delusion as you know, this is another example.
makes excuses for blacks all the time, but also calls out dumb *N's* on his channel which brought me here.
very odd fellow this vincent

Not saying it because I'm black guy but as a former correctional officer/zookeepers for the gorillas.  High profile honkey's vs wild ass monkeys...not a good outcome...they better do this when they get in

A

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #286 on: May 18, 2020, 02:05:33 PM »
Did the shooter and victim have an altercation a week and a 1/2 before?

https://www.insider.com/travis-gregory-mcmichael-confrontation-ahmaud-arbery-before-death-neighbor-says-2020-5

Twelve days before Ahmaud Arbery was killed, Travis McMichael had a confrontation with him in their Georgia neighborhood, one of their neighbors said.

On February 11, McMichael — who have since been arrested, along with his father, on charges of murdering Arbery — searched a construction site near Brunswick, Georgia, the neighbor, Diego Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Perez, who lives near the site, received a text from the property owner, Larry English, who said a motion-sensor detected movement on the site.

Perez armed himself and walked toward the site, an unfinished house, and found 34-year-old Travis driving up in his truck, he said.

"Travis saw him in the yard and Travis stopped," Perez told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Tuesday. "He confronted [the man] halfway into the yard. He said [the man] reached for his waistband, and Travis got spooked and went down the road."

Perez said he recognized that man as Arbery.

Travis returned with his father, Gregory McMichael, who was also armed, Perez said. Gregory called the police, according to Perez, who recognized the man from older security-camera footage. At that point, Perez said, said he found no evidence of Arbery being around the construction site.

"All we knew about him was that he was the guy who kept showing up on our cameras," Perez said. "No one knew who it was."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #287 on: May 18, 2020, 03:53:23 PM »

Where did you get this info? Link? It would matter, it would change everything.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: May 18, 2020, 03:58:14 PM »
Enhance!

Unfortunately your scene is laid out incorrectly.

I can't understand what is being said on the video, it sounds like someone yells "stop", then the interaction.
Anyone have the dialogue from the exchange?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #289 on: May 18, 2020, 04:21:09 PM »
Did the shooter and victim have an altercation a week and a 1/2 before?

https://www.insider.com/travis-gregory-mcmichael-confrontation-ahmaud-arbery-before-death-neighbor-says-2020-5

Sounds like the Dindu was a known thief in the area.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #290 on: May 18, 2020, 04:36:25 PM »
Haven’t paid attention at all to this story other than reading a handful of posts on Getbig. My conclusion is that these 3 idiots will be taken off the streets, so it sounds like a win-win. I can’t believe people are defending Trayvon, Sr. as some model citizen. It’s not like he was ever going to invent the biceps supinator machine or anything.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: May 18, 2020, 06:24:02 PM »

Are you sure it would change everything in you mind? Somehow I think you would find a way to dispute it....not sure why. ::) If you lived in the county in Georgia where this case will be tried, you probably would be one of the first people dismissed from jury duty if you answered the judge's questions honestly. Clearly, you don't have a neutral position on this.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: May 18, 2020, 07:12:59 PM »
Are you sure it would change everything in you mind? Somehow I think you would find a way to dispute it....not sure why. ::) If you lived in the county in Georgia where this case will be tried, you probably would be one of the first people dismissed from jury duty if you answered the judge's questions honestly. Clearly, you don't have a neutral position on this.
You're a piss poor judge of character and quite obviously have convicted these guys based on media reports and not facts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #294 on: May 18, 2020, 08:14:46 PM »

FBI investigators announced it but it doesn't make any difference at this point because they have found a lot more stuff including a video from 2 years ago where Aubrey was tased by the police for no reason whatsoever.  A lot of stuff is coming out and it looks like the police dept was running above the law
A

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #295 on: May 18, 2020, 08:31:55 PM »

FBI investigators announced it but it doesn't make any difference at this point because they have found a lot more stuff including a video from 2 years ago where Aubrey was tased by the police for no reason whatsoever.  A lot of stuff is coming out and it looks like the police dept was running above the law

I think it does make a huge difference. If he was shot in the shoulder first then there would be no doubt that he acted in self-defense. I still think it is justified to try to defend himself when confronted by some random guy pointing a gun at him though it probably isn't the smartest thing to do but if he was shot at first then he had little choice but to try and defend himself.

But, you do make a good point, whatever the case may be, whether he was jogging or not these hillbillies had no right to stop him and threaten him with a firearm because they think or believed he was there to steal something. Amhaud could have been a low life scumbag but the fact of the matter is that he didn't steal anything, committed no crime, and didn't deserve to be killed. 

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: May 18, 2020, 08:57:11 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: May 18, 2020, 11:02:59 PM »

Seems like a fine upstanding passive gentleman, just parking his car in the park, on a hot summers day in his big jacket, to partake in some afternoon rapping.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #298 on: May 19, 2020, 03:28:19 AM »
Seems like a fine upstanding passive gentleman, just parking his car in the park, on a hot summers day in his big jacket, to partake in some afternoon rapping.

His tux was in the dry cleaners that day.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #299 on: May 19, 2020, 06:44:18 AM »
Lindsay has defended her brother and father, saying they never “meant to kill anybody” and always “loved” her non-white boyfriends.