Author Topic: Dude comes off gear, loses muscle, Corona blamed.  (Read 3722 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Dude comes off gear, loses muscle, Corona blamed.
« on: May 20, 2020, 06:17:19 PM »
This story was made for Getbig.

Amazing how many marks on twitter bought into this guys bullshit:

Coronavirus survivor, 43, shares shocking photo showing 50-lb weight loss | National | wdrb.com

https://www.wdrb.com/news/national/coronavirus-survivor-43-shares-shocking-photo-showing-50-lb-weight-loss/article_43a27c70-9a8d-11ea-8d0f-377e8d415cf6.html

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
Re: Dude comes off gear, loses muscle, Corona blamed.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 06:31:11 PM »
I wonder how much gear this guy was blasting to still look like shit?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 06:36:06 PM »

Coronavirus survivor, 43, shares shocking photo showing 50-lb weight loss | National | wdrb.com

https://www.wdrb.com/news/national/coronavirus-survivor-43-shares-shocking-photo-showing-50-lb-weight-loss/article_43a27c70-9a8d-11ea-8d0f-377e8d415cf6.html

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time.

Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 06:37:49 PM »
I can believe it. I had meningitis and a staph infection and lost 38 pounds in eight weeks or so. Throw in the pneumonia I got while in the hospital and it’s a perfect storm for weight loss.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 06:49:11 PM »
I can believe it. I had meningitis and a staph infection and lost 38 pounds in eight weeks or so. Throw in the pneumonia I got while in the hospital and it’s a perfect storm for weight loss.

The dude was nurse in San Francisco:

“Schultz is a nurse from San Francisco with no underlying conditions who used to work out nearly every day, but after six weeks in a Boston hospital with the virus, he said he’d gone from 190 pounds to 140.”

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 06:50:29 PM »
He looks unhealthy in both pictures.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2020, 06:57:02 PM »
this is shocking

....not the transformation- no.....the fact that this was posted here today as opposed to two weeks from now on this boomer forum as usual 

you niggas slow af yo

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2020, 07:22:10 PM »
Probably didn’t each much in those 6 weeks. I don’t see how that’s bull.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2020, 08:42:48 PM »
This poor dude said he could barely hold his phone it was so heavy BUT HE WAS ABLE TO POWER THROUGH stand up and model for his instagram account.

These clowns...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2020, 09:04:47 PM »

Dollars to doughnuts his t-cells are in single digits!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2020, 10:08:37 PM »
Underlying.  2 Viruses taxing his immune system.  Nothing new here.  Next story?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2020, 11:36:14 PM »
When I had my appendix removed I was hospitalized for only 4 days and I lost a few pounds of muscle. I was clean and ripped before the operation but still came out looking way skinnier. The body‘s main focus was to heal not trying to hold on to muscle. Throw in a lack of calories, no activity, no PEDs and you have a great recipe to say goodbye to your muscle mass

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2020, 06:26:26 AM »
No underlying conditions? Dudes skin looks really flushed in the first pic

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2020, 07:26:48 AM »
Looks like he has the Aids before and after. He’s lying!
T

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2020, 07:44:11 AM »
using sr9011 no doubt

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2020, 12:35:39 PM »

The more simple explanation is that being intubated and unable to eat for 6 weeks makes you lose a ton of muscle.

The alternative explanations posted here are ridiculous. Oh the denial.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2020, 01:04:30 PM »
Once he's fully recovered, he'll probably gain back the weight fairly quickly. It is amazing though to see how much losing 50 lbs. changes a person.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2020, 01:09:44 PM »

The more simple explanation is that being intubated and unable to eat for 6 weeks makes you lose a ton of muscle.

The alternative explanations posted here are ridiculous. Oh the denial.

These are the current stats from NYC. There’s almost certainly more to his story than he is revealing:

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2020, 01:13:59 PM »
Once he's fully recovered, he'll probably gain back the weight fairly quickly. It is amazing though to see how much losing 50 lbs. changes a person.

Losing 50lbs of muscle when you are already lean... even worse.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2020, 05:56:20 AM »
Looks like he has the Aids before and after. He’s lying!

Coronavirus?? This is critical illness neuromyopathy or AIDs  neuromyopathy. He has a feeding tube so has done GI sx. as well. How many people did he infect?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2020, 06:41:12 AM »
He is probably 160# natural and juiced up to 190#  With no food and no training he dropped down to 140#  Covid did not help, but the devolution of his physique was not "caused" by corona.  He simply wasn't able to eat solid food or train for 5 weeks.  Laying on your back with a feeding tube for more than a month will do that to you.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2020, 07:46:03 AM »
No activity, sickness, no hormones, poor nutrition and being bedridden... all this contributes to loss of muscle mass. When you‘re really sick your body puts the most effort into regaining health, it doesn‘t give a shit about your biceps size

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2020, 07:56:24 AM »
He is probably 160# natural and juiced up to 190#  With no food and no training he dropped down to 140#  Covid did not help, but the devolution of his physique was not "caused" by corona.  He simply wasn't able to eat solid food or train for 5 weeks.  Laying on your back with a feeding tube for more than a month will do that to you.

I hope to never experience this. A couple of days in hospital is about all I can take and that's with eating their food with a knife and fork instead of through a tube. Last time I had a short hospital stay, I gained weight.

It is amazing how a quick drop in weight drastically changes facial appearance. If he could maintain his trim waistline while regaining the muscle lost, he might be contest ready. I'd call that turning a negative experience into a positive one.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2020, 07:57:44 AM »
No activity, sickness, no hormones, poor nutrition and being bedridden... all this contributes to loss of muscle mass. When you‘re really sick your body puts the most effort into regaining health, it doesn‘t give a shit about your biceps size

All of which, really sucks!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2020, 08:38:18 AM »
I hope to never experience this. A couple of days in hospital is about all I can take and that's with eating their food with a knife and fork instead of through a tube. Last time I had a short hospital stay, I gained weight.

It is amazing how a quick drop in weight drastically changes facial appearance. If he could maintain his trim waistline while regaining the muscle lost, he might be contest ready. I'd call that turning a negative experience into a positive one.

On an IV without eating you can lose, at a minimum, 1-2 pounds a day in a hospital. Back in my early skinny cycling days I was a very lean 162 pounds and got struck with appendicitis. Because it burst I was on  IV only for 7 days. Came out weighing 147- and could barely hold myself up walking.