Author Topic: Joe Biden: 'You Ain't Black' If You Can't Decide Between Me and Trump  (Read 16381 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Let me know when Biden tells people to drink bleach

Guess what

It still won't matter

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
This is the hypocrisy, if Trump says something that the left deems racist, it's in the media for days, interviewing experts of whatever race that was supposedly offended, blowing the entire story out of proportion. Biden or anyone from the left says something blatantly racist and it's swept under the rug and excuses like this piece of shit above are used to dismiss it.
It's worse than just ignoring, they actually perpetuate mistruths.

Trump never said there were "very fine people" on the white supremecists side.  He never said to drink bleach or inject clorox.

But people still keep saying he did, becacuse their either completely stupid, isolated in their own thought bubbles, or outright liars.

See strawtard for example.

But for bias, there's no better glaring example han the treatment of Ford/Kavanaugh  and Reade/Biden.  Heck, Elizabeth Warren endorsed Biden less than a week after a sexual assault case was filed against him

TDS is real.
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
It's worse than just ignoring, they actually perpetuate mistruths.

Trump never said there were "very fine people" on the white supremecists side.  He never said to drink bleach or inject clorox.

But people still keep saying he did, becacuse their either completely stupid, isolated in their own thought bubbles, or outright liars.

See strawtard for example.

But for bias, there's no better glaring example han the treatment of Ford/Kavanaugh  and Reade/Biden.  Heck, Elizabeth Warren endorsed Biden less than a week after a sexual assault case was filed against him

TDS is real.

Kind of like the whole “hands up, don’t shoot!” Thing in the Michael Brown case. They don’t mind little white lies if it pushes their cause forward.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
This is the hypocrisy, if Trump says something that the left deems racist, it's in the media for days, interviewing experts of whatever race that was supposedly offended, blowing the entire story out of proportion. Biden or anyone from the left says something blatantly racist and it's swept under the rug and excuses like this piece of shit above are used to dismiss it.

It's completely consistent

If Trump supporters and the media don't hold Trump accountable for the stupid shit he says and does then why should Biden supporters or the media apply a different standard to Biden

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Kind of like the whole “hands up, don’t shoot!” Thing in the Michael Brown case. They don’t mind little white lies if it pushes their cause forward.

I think you meant to write, "...diminutive falsehoods of privilege".   ;D

As for Straw Man here is the wackoffpedia definition:

Straw man
A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE TRUTH, STRAW MAN?!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I think you meant to write, "...diminutive falsehoods of privilege".   ;D

As for Straw Man here is the wackoffpedia definition:

Straw man
A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

HOW ABOUT A LITTLE TRUTH, STRAW MAN?!

Welcome to 2006 Dumb Ass

tom joad

• Getbig V
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute.  And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that, so you're going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
It's completely consistent

I think you have consistent and hypocritical mixed up.

If Trump supporters and the media don't hold Trump accountable for the stupid shit he says and does then why should Biden supporters or the media apply a different standard to Biden

And you prove my point. If you think Trump supporters should be holding Trump accountable, shouldn't you be holding Biden accountable? Or are you so much of a follower that you're just waiting for the media to tell you how to react?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute.  And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that, so you're going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me."

He was stating that it would be good if they could find an equivalent to the way disinfectants work outside the body to work inside the body.

He was rifting, which he's not the best at, for sure.

But he never said to do it, never said bleach/clorox, and never not to use medical supervision.
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
Welcome to 2006 Dumb Ass

You were over your head in the shallow end of the gene pool, pussy.  You above all others here do NOT deserve to be an American.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

He was stating that it would be good if they could find an equivalent to the way disinfectants work outside the body to work inside the body.

He was rifting, which he's not the best at, for sure.

But he never said to do it, never said bleach/clorox, and never not to use medical supervision.

LOL

It's always fun watching Trumptards try to spin the stupid shit the Moron in Chief says

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You were over your head in the shallow end of the gene pool, pussy.  You above all others here do NOT deserve to be an American.

LOL - whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better about your miserable life is fine with me

carry on

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I think you have consistent and hypocritical mixed up.
And you prove my point. If you think Trump supporters should be holding Trump accountable, shouldn't you be holding Biden accountable? Or are you so much of a follower that you're just waiting for the media to tell you how to react?

POTUS sets the standard

Why should Biden be held to a higher standard than Trump

Hell, Biden will need another 100 years to catch up to all the stupid shit that Trump has said

Also Biden isn't owned by Russia or will (or presumably) will not sell out our national interest to Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc.. in order to enrich himself

I also assume that Biden will actually fill all the government jobs that Trump has left empty.

Also when Biden appoints a bunch of family members to jobs in the White House (even if they fail the background check) I don't expect to hear any Trumptards bitching about it.

Also, if Biden does a shitty job and then has press conferences where he complains that people aren't praising him enough I don't expect to hear you bitch about that either.

That's just how things work now

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
POTUS sets the standard

Why should Biden be held to a higher standard than Trump

Hell, Biden will need another 100 years to catch up to all the stupid shit that Trump has said

Also Biden isn't owned by Russia or will (or presumably) will not sell out our national interest to Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc.. in order to enrich himself

I also assume that Biden will actually fill all the government jobs that Trump has left empty.

Also when Biden appoints a bunch of family members to jobs in the White House (even if they fail the background check) I don't expect to hear any Trumptards bitching about it.

Also, if Biden does a shitty job and then has press conferences where he complains that people aren't praising him enough I don't expect to hear you bitch about that either.

That's just how things work now

If Biden is the Democrat nominee, President Donald Trump will crush him in a landslide of historic proportion.

Joe Biden couldn’t get elected dog catcher in a dark blue state. He will be in jail for Burisma, Obamagate, and his dealings in China until the day he dies.

tom joad

• Getbig V
"I think that any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
If Biden is the Democrat nominee, President Donald Trump will crush him in a landslide of historic proportion.

Joe Biden couldn’t get elected dog catcher in a dark blue state. He will be in jail for Burisma, Obamagate, and his dealings in China until the day he dies.

good, then Trumptards like you can stop making threads about Biden

btw - nice attempt at a dog whistle for your fellow Trumptards

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
good, then Trumptards like you can stop making threads about Biden

btw - nice attempt at a dog whistle for your fellow Trumptards

Trump promotes hydroxychloroquine as a potential medication for helping against COVID-19.

Two libidiots go out and drink pool cleaner because they’re as dumb as a Maxine Waters-Kamala Harris sandwich.

And the single digit IQ Democrat voter base tries to blame President Trump.

Buckle up your short bus helmet chin strap cupcake, the Trump family are going to run this country, and return it to greatness after the unmitigated Obama disaster, for a very very long time.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
WWW.YOUAINTBLACK.COM

Say it ain’t so Joe !

Even the NAACP is running away from creepy Pervy old Joe Hairsniffer now.

2020 KAG !!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

LOL

It's always fun watching Trumptards try to spin the stupid shit the Moron in Chief says
Says the guy trying to ignore and deflect what his hero says.
Going to be a long election cycle for you, little guy. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
WWW.YOUAINTBLACK.COM

Say it ain’t so Joe !

Even the NAACP is running away from creepy Pervy old Joe Hairsniffer now.

2020 KAG !!!!

I’ve been comfortable predicting that Trump will get 15% of the black vote.  Did Biden just giver Trump and additional 5 percentage points?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV

Straw , yesterday  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Straw , today  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Straw , tomorrow  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Says the guy trying to ignore and deflect what his hero says.
Going to be a long election cycle for you, little guy. :-*

that's the standard now

it was set by Trump

stop complaining

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Straw , yesterday  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Straw , today  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Straw , tomorrow  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

;D

I"m happy as a pig in shit

I had a great month last month and this month (and I know I'm very fortunate in that regard)

I've set up a very decent gym in my garage and I live in one of the most  beautiful places in the country

how about you

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
LOL - whatever you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better about your miserable life is fine with me

carry on

Hahaha, you’re such a bitter tool. What a fucking crybaby about anything Trump related. As someone on the outside looking in, your obsession with the guy is borderline creepy. You remind me of John Malcovich’s character in “Absoulte Power”.

The Scott

• Getbig V

carry on

So what's your favorite website, here or Plenty of Fist?

Straw Man does indeed fit you well. What a maroon.