Author Topic: Joe Biden: 'You Ain't Black' If You Can't Decide Between Me and Trump  (Read 16352 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
I"m happy as a pig in shit

I had a great month last month and this month (and I know I'm very fortunate in that regard)

I've set up a very decent gym in my garage and I live in one of the most  beautiful places in the country

how about you

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

I had a great month last month and this month (and I know I'm very fortunate in that regard)

I've set up a very decent gym in my garage and I live in one of the most  beautiful places in the country

how about you
I wouldn't consider your area one of the most beautiful places in the country. Pretty typical city if you ask me. I'm just hoping the rest of it's inhabitants aren't as hypocritical as you. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I wouldn't consider your area one of the most beautiful places in the country. Pretty typical city if you ask me. I'm just hoping the rest of it's inhabitants aren't as hypocritical as you. :-\

San Jose has beautiful weather most of the year.
Northern California in general is also beautiful
I can be in the Santa Cruz mountains in 20 minutes or down to Monterey/Carmel in hour or so and Big Sur in an hour and a half
Then of course there are the national parks
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2013/sep/17/top-10-national-parks-california

I grew up in Texas and my family is still in Dallas, Austin and Plano an every time I visit I can't wait to get back to CA

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hahaha, you’re such a bitter tool. What a fucking crybaby about anything Trump related. As someone on the outside looking in, your obsession with the guy is borderline creepy. You remind me of John Malcovich’s character in “Absoulte Power”.

crybaby...says the Trumptard whining about comments by Biden

I'm saying I couldn't care less what Biden says which is EXACTLY how Trumptards feel about the Traitor in Chief

in that respect we are EXACTLY THE SAME

How exactly does the Trumptard addled brain turn that into "crying"?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
crybaby...says the Trumptard whining about comments by Biden

I'm saying I couldn't care less what Biden says which is EXACTLY how Trumptards feel about the Traitor in Chief

in that respect we are EXACTLY THE SAME

How exactly does the Trumptard addled brain turn that into "crying"?

Show me exactly where I posted anything remotely considered crying about Biden? Also, find my posts hailing Trump. Trumptard? You’re a fucking idiot.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
I'm technically black and i'm legit voting for Trump....or at least if I do vote on election day I'll vote for trump....legit fuck that nigga Biden yo

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
I'm technically black and i'm legit voting for Trump....or at least if I do vote on election day I'll vote for trump....legit fuck that nigga Biden yo

amen brutha... I belong to no parties, i have witnessed severe mental issue from lefties though wow

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
A hallmark of a corrupt political party is whenever they raise up incompetent leaders like this. All the momentum was with Bernie early on and strings were pulled to slow that down and ultimately allow Biden to rise to the top.

The fact that nobody is really stepping up and doing anything while this poor old man with Alzheimers is making gaffe after gaffe after gaffe shows you just how lost the Democrat party truly is.

Here is a guy who is blatantly insulting their most core group of constituents and nobody is saying or doing anything. It's incredible.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
A hallmark of a corrupt political party is whenever they raise up incompetent leaders like this. All the momentum was with Bernie early on and strings were pulled to slow that down and ultimately allow Biden to rise to the top.

The fact that nobody is really stepping up and doing anything while this poor old man with Alzheimers is making gaffe after gaffe after gaffe shows you just how lost the Democrat party truly is.

Here is a guy who is blatantly insulting their most core group of constituents and nobody is saying or doing anything. It's incredible.

Unless Biden becomes truly incapacitated or dies, there really aren’t any other options for the Democrats. They’re stuck with him.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Unless Biden becomes truly incapacitated or dies, there really aren’t any other options for the Democrats. They’re stuck with him.

100% fine as every Dem I know is voting for him over Trump...

Biden will choose Abrams as his VP and then bow out after a couple months for "health reasons" and then Abrams is your new POTUS for the next 8 years

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
San Jose has beautiful weather most of the year.
Northern California in general is also beautiful
I can be in the Santa Cruz mountains in 20 minutes or down to Monterey/Carmel in hour or so and Big Sur in an hour and a half
Then of course there are the national parks
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2013/sep/17/top-10-national-parks-california

I grew up in Texas and my family is still in Dallas, Austin and Plano an every time I visit I can't wait to get back to CA
I guess I didn't realize you were that close to Santa Cruz mountains.
You still suck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Biden will choose Abrams as his VP and then bow out after a couple months for "health reasons" and then Abrams is your new POTUS for the next 8 years

This is true. It’s basically a battle for the middle. That’s where Biden will fail. Even Michael Moore admitted Biden’s campaign has no enthusiasm. I couldn’t agree more. There’s nothing about Biden that will cause people to gravitate to him other than hatred of Donald Trump.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

This is true. It’s basically a battle for the middle. That’s where Biden will fail. Even Michael Moore admitted Biden’s campaign has no enthusiasm. I couldn’t agree more. There’s nothing about Biden that will cause people to gravitate to him other than hatred of Donald Trump.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV

how about you

Regarding to Safety Fatso I'm a beach bum who travels in VW Kombi around Aussie beaches  ;D

Hunting waves & using free outdoor gyms is much more exiting  8) , + colecting free coconuts ............ ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

An illiterate ghetto slob who has diabetes.   Nice choice. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

welcome to the new world order of idiocracy... sure came a lot faster than I ever expected

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
the irony is that people are okay with a black woman VP pick......it's the Fat and ugly part that will turn them off (no pun)

it's gonna be funny seeing libs say "oh yeah- i think she's great" when in reality they're thinking "YECHHHHHH"

I shouldn't speak because I'm a bit prejudiced into liking her because I've been conditioned to love pancakes since i was a young man

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
F

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

He should choose Tulsi or M Obama if he wants a chance at the conservatives fed up with Trump.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Trump is losing it more these days, would like to see a different person in office.
He did good until the virus, but talking about shooting people, etc he's just going off the rails even more

there are zero good candidates from either side, everyone is insane

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

Biden has to pick a black woman running mate now, the NAACP will only accept that bribe for their votes

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV

He was stating that it would be good if they could find an equivalent to the way disinfectants work outside the body to work inside the body.

He was rifting, which he's not the best at, for sure.

But he never said to do it, never said bleach/clorox, and never not to use medical supervision.

The failures at life are just always going to pull for someone they think will help them. I bet the fckn loved that stimulus check though.