Author Topic: Your thoughts on Greg Doucette?  (Read 6346 times)

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
Re: Your thoughts on Greg Doucette?
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2020, 08:40:59 AM »
Voice aside, the content is solid.

That's my opinion as well.  There is no way in hell he actually acts like that in his day to day life.  He should tone down the act slightly and I think he would get even more views. 
Dude is definitely more honest than 99% of the fitness industry!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2020, 09:07:41 AM »
I kinda enjoyed his early content but then he started screaming and turning into an attention whore for views so I stopped watching him.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2020, 09:19:55 AM »
Anyone who alters their behavior to get "views" is a sheep. Be yourself, changing your behavior and acting like a annoying prick is what you are now known for. Again any confident person wouldn't have to do any of this, if you have knowledge of a subject you can be just as effective and be true to yourself.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2020, 09:47:09 AM »
That's my opinion as well.  There is no way in hell he actually acts like that in his day to day life.  He should tone down the act slightly and I think he would get even more views. 
Dude is definitely more honest than 99% of the fitness industry!

His video with Mike Israetel was either evidence of that or being a coward/only a big talker behind people's back.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2020, 09:49:46 AM »
Anyone who alters their behavior to get "views" is a sheep. Be yourself, changing your behavior and acting like a annoying prick is what you are now known for. Again any confident person wouldn't have to do any of this, if you have knowledge of a subject you can be just as effective and be true to yourself.

They do it as a business, for money, so most of them tailor their content for most views and have an online or youtube persona when they're on camera.

It's the same with reaction videos, those with the most subscribers and views are also usually those who have extreme reactions and are over the top.

It seems to be a type of psychology which does work on Youtube.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2020, 09:58:02 AM »
They do it as a business, for money, so most of them tailor their content for most views and have an online or youtube persona when they're on camera.

It's the same with reaction videos, those with the most subscribers and views are also usually those who have extreme reactions and are over the top.

It seems to be a type of psychology which does work on Youtube.
Again he can do all that while being true to himself,  he is now known as a whinny little prick, that's going to be his legacy,  when he goes to a bodybuilding show or expo that's going to be what we all know him as, not for having great content and knowledge of bodybuilding/nutrition/supplements. He is a pro, has a lot of clients,  and has a PhD,  this is what he should be known for and use to market himself,  not a little manlet screaming at his computer.

SculptedByAesthetics

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2020, 12:59:27 PM »
 I enjoy a lot of his videos

meathead23

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2020, 05:27:05 PM »
You guys are definitely right when you say he sounds like a whiney little prick. And also I don’t understand these people that feel the need to have a YouTube persona vs real life. I’ve heard him talk normal (interview with Palumbo) and although I still find him annoying, this is nothing compared to when he’s in full acting mode and literally spitting at the camera. Not to mention he literally has a zoo in his apartment full of cats, dogs, and even a fkn pig running around. I wouldn’t be able to live like that. And I admire his girls patience cause she seems cool and all and to put up with his “content creation” / screaming at 4am, girls gotta be on some Xanax to fkn get some sleep. Not to mention going to sleep next to a muscled manlet every night who wreaks of insecurity must have died out a long time ago for her. I kinda liked him in the beginning but the more I watched of him, the more intolerable I found him. The fact that he’s an almost 45 year old midget who likes to get caught up in little internet dramas really annoys me. IRL dude wouldn’t call out a fkn squirrel. I could imagine him walking through an expo thinking he’s a “big shot” but it’s like come on dude you’re fkn 5ft 4 on a good day who needs to literally scream like a bitch to get some views. Although I give the guy credit where it’s due, his subscriber count has shot up through the roof and yes I would be embarrassed to admit that “coach Greg” was coaching or prepping me. I just wouldn’t be able to get along with him. And who the fk is out there buying his $99 garbage cookbook? And Ye I can imagine most of the people who follow him on YT are whiney little estrogen filled pricks who live in mums basement. I would love to see a video of strength cartel (big boy) and his tatted up Mexican crew call him out face to face at an expo the way they approached brad castleberry. Pretty sure you would see Greg cower behind his girl. I dno I just can’t imagine a guy like him standing up for himself IRL and that to me is an automatic sign that I’ll dislike you, not that he cares I’m sure.. anyways
Team Anders Behring

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2020, 10:43:56 PM »
Greg Doucette is piece of shit !!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2021, 07:53:39 AM »
WTF is up with his voice?  I've come across his videos - odd.   Very odd. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2021, 07:57:38 AM »
I've come across his videos

Gross.

Outed.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2021, 08:03:39 AM »
Gross.

Outed.

Its the algorithms.   His voice is beyond annoying.  And for someone taking all that gear, a loud mouth. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2021, 08:06:41 AM »
Its the algorithms.   His voice is beyond annoying.  And for someone taking all that gear, a loud mouth.

Never even heard of him.
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2021, 08:09:44 AM »
How many gimmicks does this Douche guy have posting in this thread?   ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2021, 08:11:35 AM »
How many gimmicks does this Douche guy have posting in this thread?   ;D

Ran a quick IP match, the following three are confirmed:

"Matt"
"Kwon"
"Michael Arvilla"
Y

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2021, 08:12:38 AM »
WTF is up with his voice?  I've come across his videos - odd.   Very odd.

It's a fake voice and act he used to hook early viewers. Sorta being the annoying Gilbert Gottfried of bodybuilding. He talks normally here -

And here -

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2021, 01:49:34 PM »
It's a fake voice and act he used to hook early viewers. Sorta being the annoying Gilbert Gottfried of bodybuilding. He talks normally here -

And here -

Gayer than "faking your voice" to attract men. ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2021, 01:59:15 PM »
I can’t get past his voice (I can’t listen to it)
same

especially when he does the high pitch screaming which seems to be most of the time

alot of fitness youtubers are unbearable to listen to for some reason

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2021, 03:14:55 PM »
Jesus, I can’t stand hearing that voice

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2021, 03:27:59 PM »
Never heard of him and couldn`t give a flying fuck about him.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2021, 03:49:19 PM »
I'd like to hear more from Dareem Charles.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2021, 03:50:17 PM »
Who?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2021, 05:01:09 PM »
Who?
EXACTLY !!!

Like we should give a shit abut some clown who lifts weights as if we never met many far far better than this wad.  ;D

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2021, 03:59:52 AM »
Enjoyed watching his videos before it blew up,not much of yelling back then,just solid infos talking about sarms and gear...his channel started getting more attention not long after he made the video about his steroid stack prior of winning his pro card
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2021, 01:29:31 PM »
I'd like to hear more from Dareem Charles.
Busy Body West Boca he’s there everyday.
T