Author Topic: Your thoughts on Greg Doucette?  (Read 6400 times)

meathead23

• Getbig II
Your thoughts on Greg Doucette?
« on: May 25, 2020, 03:53:49 AM »
Hey guys,

During this isolation, I’ve found myself watching a lot more YouTube than I normally would 😂 Someone I’ve been gravitating towards for some reason is this Canadian fellow, ifbb pro Greg Doucette. I do think he gives some pretty decent info about nutrition, training etc. but something about the dude seems a little.. off? I don’t know I just get weird vibes from the dude. What’s your thoughts?

On another note I did find it hilarious when he put Brendan Harding in his place 😂 definitely showed a massive difference in maturity between himself and Brendan after Brendan essentially came out and slandered him. His subs have been going up like crazy lately. He’s almost at 500k

What’s getbigs opinion on this dude. Is he get big approved?

Regards,o
Meathead23
Team Anders Behring

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Your thoughts on Greg Doucette?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 04:07:05 AM »
is that the horrible gilbert godfried retard?

meathead23

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 04:37:49 AM »

Yeah that’s him 😅
Team Anders Behring

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 04:54:21 AM »
Why take advices from an idjit?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 06:11:44 AM »
Hey guys,

During this isolation, I’ve found myself watching a lot more YouTube than I normally would 😂 Someone I’ve been gravitating towards for some reason is this Canadian fellow, ifbb pro Greg Doucette. I do think he gives some pretty decent info about nutrition, training etc. but something about the dude seems a little.. off? I don’t know I just get weird vibes from the dude. What’s your thoughts?

On another note I did find it hilarious when he put Brendan Harding in his place 😂 definitely showed a massive difference in maturity between himself and Brendan after Brendan essentially came out and slandered him. His subs have been going up like crazy lately. He’s almost at 500k

What’s getbigs opinion on this dude. Is he get big approved?

Regards,o
Meathead23

Seems like a Douce, no?
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 08:13:10 AM »

Seems like a Douce, no?

LOL!!!

I think he's a Franco-Ontarian.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2020, 08:27:21 AM »
He seems like a Doucette...lol jk, he is way too hyper sometimes, but his info is interesting sometimes

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2020, 09:15:13 AM »
I can’t get past his voice (I can’t listen to it)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2020, 09:43:40 AM »
Voice aside, the content is solid.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2020, 10:29:40 AM »
Is watchable ( no homo)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2020, 11:15:44 AM »
Interesting content sometimes, stopped watching because of the voice and the schtick.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2020, 04:54:59 PM »
I can’t get past his voice (I can’t listen to it)
^^
This!! That voice when he get's all worked up is intolerable!! He has some good stuff but I find I can't watch full videos!! Hurts my ears!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2020, 10:19:02 PM »
Only made it 30 seconds into his top 3 chest movements video.  Not only is his voice annoying, the way he pronounces certain words is extremely weird.

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2020, 01:22:36 AM »
I call him Doucettey.  Guys a whack job. C9nstantly yelling at the camera, has pretty much been asked to leave by body corporate as he was reported by his neighbours.

Dunno how or why his girlfriend of 20 yrs puts up with him to be honest. 5'4 manlet who constantly flexes and yells at a camera. All these young guys worship him but guys a nut job.

Anyways, hopefully getting thrown out of his apartment complex with put him into hiding, but I doubt it. Does a new video every 17 minutes. Addicted to that AD money.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2020, 01:35:00 AM »
I call him Doucettey.  Guys a whack job. C9nstantly yelling at the camera, has pretty much been asked to leave by body corporate as he was reported by his neighbours.

Dunno how or why his girlfriend of 20 yrs puts up with him to be honest. 5'4 manlet who constantly flexes and yells at a camera. All these young guys worship him but guys a nut job.

Anyways, hopefully getting thrown out of his apartment complex with put him into hiding, but I doubt it. Does a new video every 17 minutes. Addicted to that AD money.

Would rather listen to Goodrum whilst Rory whispers sweet nothings in my ear while i slip and slide around on Henda's hairy chest.
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2020, 02:10:59 AM »

That's who he reminds me of! I was trying to think where have I seen this retard before. I've watched a couple of his vids and this yelling midget is annoying as hell.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2020, 02:38:52 PM »

He explains why he yells at the camera, that's not how he talks in real life.

He said as soon as he started yelling his channel blew up and he got a lot of viewers and subscribers.

Other Youtubers have said similar, not as extreme as him in yelling, but that they started getting a lot more followers when they started talking louder and acting more over the top.

It's their Youtube persona, they're acting for their channel.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2020, 02:50:05 PM »
He explains why he yells at the camera, that's not how he talks in real life.

He said as soon as he started yelling his channel blew up and he got a lot of viewers and subscribers.

Other Youtubers have said similar, not as extreme as him in yelling, but that they started getting a lot more followers when they started talking louder and acting more over the top.

It's their Youtube persona, they're acting for their channel.
How is screaming in a horrendous voice helping his channel,  if you have solid content/knowledge you can convey your message without yelling. Does Palumno, Meadows, Milos, have to scream and act like a fool to prove their knowledge on bodybuilding/supplements/gear/training.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2020, 03:03:41 PM »
Great content

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2020, 03:41:28 PM »
How is screaming in a horrendous voice helping his channel,  if you have solid content/knowledge you can convey your message without yelling. Does Palumno, Meadows, Milos, have to scream and act like a fool to prove their knowledge on bodybuilding/supplements/gear/training.

Exactly! Like nails on a chalkboard.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2020, 03:46:08 PM »

Just relating what he and others have said. Howtobeast is another who said the same.

For whatever reason, when they started behaving more over the top and even yelling, their channels started blowing up.

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2020, 06:04:22 AM »
All they yelling has done, has made plenty of viewers offer to fight him in real life. If any of you read the comments, there have been several lads offer to fight him if he wants to yell and act tough online. He blocks them immediately.

His shtick of yelling to get subs may have worked some, but also has repercussions in the real world.

If any of you have seen him in real life he's about 5'4 and you wouldn't look twice at him. Guys a pussy when it comes down to it, and the craze of him yelling ' ah zerrrrro' will eventually die down.

He is on his last legs in that apartment complex anyways, and his gf must have rocks in her head staying with him. He admits to getting up at 4am and starts screaming into the camera for his videos. If I lived in his apartment complex I'd have knocked him out 6 months ago.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2020, 07:28:56 AM »
I'm going to try yelling in my posts on Getbig.
Give me feedback please.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2020, 07:45:02 AM »
Annoying as fuck, rides the clickbait train incredibly hard.

Edit: To be fair his fans are more annoying than him. All a bunch of skinny fat boys who self-deprecatingly talk about how they "loved being called morons" by their "favourite doctor" and all this other cringey shit. Just read the comments on any video he has posted, so pathetic.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2020, 08:10:30 AM »