Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 72324 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Death by cop?
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2020, 07:30:40 PM »
I think an autopsy will prove this was a Covid related death.

Lmfao

The video is pretty bad. Is that urine from him being unconscious streaming over to the sidewalk?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2020, 07:40:19 PM »

Lmfao

The video is pretty bad. Is that urine from him being unconscious streaming over to the sidewalk?

Could be. It all let's go when you die or your near death (yes I've seen people die sadly).

Or condensation from the suv air.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
So the question remains....why did it take so long from the point the suspect was under control until the cop let up pressure from that position?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
So the question remains....why did it take so long from the point the suspect was under control until the cop let up pressure from that position?

Maybe the cop was cramping up, and couldn't move.   ???

Megalodon

• Getbig V
There are endless recorded interactions between police and the people they are there to serve where ego, anger, retribution, ignorance of the law, barking unlawful directives, unlawful detainment, enforcing policy instead of law, and more come into play over and over again in situations where no crime or misdemeanor has even occurred.

They work for you, not the other way around. You're their employers. They answer to you.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2020, 09:59:04 PM »
If it had been a white guy and a black cop no one would know about it....

This will be my reply to everyone of these videos until the end of time, only because of how insanely true it is.

With that said,that was some very poor judgement on behalf of the cops.  Not sure why they had a neck on his neck once he was cuffed behind his back.  If you truly think this guy is a monster, toss some ankle restraints on him and a spit mask if he starts spitting, and lay him on his side.  If they would have done any of those things, this wouldn't have even made the news, even if the chocolate face would have died in the end. 

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
damn that was brutal, even for me
I

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
All the cop had to do is throw him in the cruiser and drive to the station now one guy is dead and this cop and his fucked partner will go to prison and be raped on a daily basis

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Indefensible.  Murder. Those cops should be in prison for years. They are cowards born from cowards. They never should have been police officers.

Disgusting.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2020, 10:06:20 PM »
cop killed him, knee on neck throat on pavement, needs to be locked up asap, not laid off 'with pay".

X100
a

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Because the officer wanted to make sure that everyone knew he was the boss, the pain inflictor, that if you even wanted to say anything to this cop, he will take you down and make you pay for messing up his uniform.  To this copy, everyone was a punk ass, even though this person was being taken in on a non-violent charge (forgery).  Speak up, say this was injustice, and he took him down, hard.  Did he want him to die? No, but he was so strung up on his way of the street that by the time he realized it (five minutes after everyone told him to get off and stop), this guy was unconscious and died.

To his fellow police that were there, you guys let this happen and did not stop this, hence they will be charged also.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
A disgusting execution in the streets of America.

Nauseating and revolting.
a

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
Indefensible.  Murder. Those cops should be in prison for years. They are cowards born from cowards. They never should have been police officers.

Disgusting

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."

booty

• Getbig V

Disgusting.
Agreed. I can’t watch.... it’s so upsetting.

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Agreed. I can’t watch.... it’s so upsetting.
nothing against cops but yes they should be held responsible for their fuck ups. A man died regardless if he´s black or white.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
They murdered this man clearly.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Let's see - they arrested him for a 'forgery' issue, not a violet one.  They say he resisted arrest. The video shows him saying I can't breathe not moving with handcuffs? Obviously in pain?  The officer puts a knee into his neck, definitely blocking airflow and not caring. Even when confronted by quite a few people telling him - what the hell, he does NOT care.  Even when the guy is passed out, he DOES NOT care.

No matter what the race, this officer committed murder. That simple.  There is NO reason why he continued to apply pressure on his neck, for over 5 minutes, without the guy moving. Did he not know what he was doing? This officer wanted to prove to this guy and others that he was the man, that you should not talk back or demand why they are arrested him, and they took him down, to the ground.  And the other officers around him? WTF? Are they too scared to say anything to this fellow officer for fear of being 'against the blue'.

It is this type of officer that makes many of the good guys just look bad.  It is this guy, the 1%, that ruin it for others.

Yup - this looked like a murder to me right on film. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The truth lies with the people in the ambulance, they know if he was dead on arrival or not
A

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
such an original tweet by crazy joe. if he says so i guess?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
This is manslaughter.... The cop needs prison time and conviction.

No matter what the negroid was doing, It's unacceptable from the police.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
such an original tweet by crazy joe. if he says so i guess?

Dementia Joe is pandering here, but that black guy WAS MURDERED by that cop.  There's no doubt about it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Because the officer wanted to make sure that everyone knew he was the boss, the pain inflictor, that if you even wanted to say anything to this cop, he will take you down and make you pay for messing up his uniform.  To this copy, everyone was a punk ass, even though this person was being taken in on a non-violent charge (forgery).  Speak up, say this was injustice, and he took him down, hard.  Did he want him to die? No, but he was so strung up on his way of the street that by the time he realized it (five minutes after everyone told him to get off and stop), this guy was unconscious and died.

To his fellow police that were there, you guys let this happen and did not stop this, hence they will be charged also.

the people filming should hang their heads in shame as well

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
the people filming should hang their heads in shame as well

What were they supposed to do?  Risk also getting killed by these creeps?  Horrible all around.   

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Dementia Joe is pandering here, but that black guy WAS MURDERED by that cop.  There's no doubt about it.

i agree
cop is a pos, and his lame buddies jsut standing around letting it happen.
pure incompetence and despicable behavior
the poor guy died for no reason

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What were they supposed to do?  Risk also getting killed by these creeps?  Horrible all around.

Well, reasoning with the other officers instead of filming the incident, I imagine there were a lot of people around, peer pressure would have helped, the people had a reasonable level of intelligence, they sounded like a retarded rabble